Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of my August sales:

m-bank dot eu $1,800
grupounico dot com $1,600
premier-group dot co.uk $1,150
atlas-global dot com - $3,490
trienergy dot com - $2,700
clickpharmacy dot co.uk - £250
max-immobilien dot com - €200
thepublicauction dot com - $1,000
phonesforsmallbusinesses dot com - $500

All passive / incoming offers. They all cost registration fee, apart from trienergy.

•••
Some of my August sales:

m-bank dot eu $1,800

All passive / incoming offers. They all cost registration fee, apart from trienergy.

Wow. Amazing month. Even more if that is really " .. some of your August sales".

•••
Any insight into why someone would pay 3K for this one?

Did you do keyword research before purchasing, or have you been holding a long time?

I bought it no more than a year ago. I always research and follow my instincts.
As someone mentioned, Booth-One.com is a developed site related to conversation..their about us page said: "Booth One was the most sought after seat in the house, as the privileged celebrities and other luminaries (check out the amazing list here) who were seated there could be seen from the lobby, the bar and the rest of the room. A place to see and to be seen. The original Booth One from the ’40s is on display in a wonderful new exhibit at the Chicago History Museum called Secret Lives of Objects"....

The buyer is related to a big restaurant company/a Chicago-based corporation that owns over 100 restaurants nationwide.

So, BoothOne could be an special seating area, with entertainment,history etc..

Also, booth also refers to photography...

Lastly, The second keyword is "One" so it also diverse enough to be used for anything really..

•••
Some of my August sales:

m-bank dot eu $1,800

Kudos to you!

Really an extraordinary month - And all the more impressive given that August is traditionally slow for domain sales... (Additionally impressive, in that these were all "passive" incoming offers, many of which included often hard-to-sell hyphenate names... IMHO, a job very well done!;))

•••
This thread has been going off topic too many times.
Keeping in mind it is not a case of "The Usual Suspects", it is a message to everyone, if it continues members accounts may be in jeopardy.

If you don't have something directly related to "completed name sales" to post, or if you are just posting "Nice sale" or similar short post padding situations, then not only will the posts be deleted but warnings will be given for each offence.

Think before you post.
Are you adding content to the thread?
If not, take a pass and hit the like button.

Thank you for understanding.

Peace,
Cyberian

There is no reason to respond to this post in the thread.
If you have problems with what I posted, DM me.

Last edited:
•••
Domain name: hilton.xyz
Sale venue: afternic BIN
Seller: Me
Sale price: $995
Purchase price: <$1

Domain name: bestbuy.xyz
Sale price: $499

•••
S/T/A/R/N/B/E/R/G/E/R/ . C/O/M
sedo : $2500
drop catch from 2016, so $70 I think.
Had buy now at $8888, had two offers from different buyers, took $2500. Maybe left a little on the table.

Last edited:
•••
Domain name: hilton.xyz
Sale price: $995

Domain name: bestbuy.xyz
Sale price: $499
How long did you hold them for?

•••
•••
Some of my August sales:

m-bank dot eu $1,800

phonesforsmallbusinesses(.com) is available to register right now and most domains have your same whois, can you justify?

Last edited:
•••
Domain name: BoothOne(.)com

Sale venue: Uniregisty

Sale price: $3,088

Purchase price: $25

Congrats, was the domain using Uniregistry lander? Thanks.

•••
phonesforsmallbusinesses(.com) is available to register right now and most domains have your same whois, can you justify?
That is the trademark of Federer's sales. I wonder why it happens

•••
Congrats guys, congrats to all! Some sales are really amazing.

One day I will write in this discussion. :unsure:

I hope asap!! :greedy:

•••
That is the trademark of Federer's sales. I wonder why it happens

Almost every domain I have sold to an end-user still have my whois, Even nameservers are still the same of many domains.

•••
My mistake, the name sold was: PhoneSystemsForBusinesses.com

Transfers may still be pending for some of these, even though funds have been received for the majority at Escrow.com/Sedo/Afternic.

GrupoUnico.com
funds ($1,600) disbursed a few hours ago (Sedo to bank account).

Funds ($1,000) received this morning at Sedo for: ThePublicAuction.com

•••
Congrats, was the domain using Uniregistry lander? Thanks.
Thanks.
Yes I used Uni Lander...I quoted a price to the lead and buyer accepted.

•••
Domain name: Square/Financial dot com
Sale venue: AfterNic
Asking price: $12999
Sale price: $12999
Purchase price: $38 + 1 yr renewal
Details:

Great finance name with a lot of potential buyers, contacted all of them but no reply, wanted to follow up but I am lazy and I renewed the domain telling myself I would follow up later.

When I bought this domain over a year ago I listed it for $14999 but after asking for appraisals here and not getting any replies from potential buyers I decreased the price at AfterNic/Sedo to $2999 or $3999. Then I recently changed prices for all my domains and for some reason I loved this domain and increased the price to $12999.

Recently renewed it and buyer just bought it via AfterNic or one of it's partner, never made any counter offer.

Will receive $10,794.15 after AfterNic's commission.

I reported this sale without mentioning the domain on a thread and in NP Chatroom but mistakenly said that the purchase price was $13, recently checked order history and found that purchase price was $38. 13 to 13k sounded cool.

No big deal though, I have several $20 domains I will sell for $20k no doubt and maybe even 50k or 100k if I get luckier.

Your's freakin' truly,

Haris
The Best Domainer Of The End-Times
HeroNames.com

Last edited:
•••
You thought I am done?

Domain name: Instant/Pickup dot com
Asking price: $4999
Sale price: $4999
Purchase price: $26
Details:

The buyer for this domain is Amazon. You read that right.

Listed this for $4999 since I bought it few months ago. I bought this to sell to InstantPickup.net guys but never contacted them.

Received offer from Nigeria once, and after I gave them my asking price they never replied, now I see they're using InstantPickupApp.com.

Last week I was shifting to a new apartment and was too busy to reply to offers and other emails.

Received 7-8 offers on this through Sedo, Efty and whois email in 2-3 days. From $20 to Max $500 offers. Never replied to anyone because of the above reason.

I wondered why this domain is receiving so much interest but never did any research. I thought that maybe it's the same buyer, maybe someone is trying to hide their identity, who knows. I usually do research and reply as soon as possible but I thought I had nothing to lose.

Those were all re-sellers who read the news on the first page of google, Amazon has started this new service, announced the name before buying the domain. The re-sellers wanted to grab the domain for cheap and sell it to Amazon for a lot of money obviously.

If only I had googled the name, if only! I would've increased the asking price to $50k or maybe I would've removed the price and waited for them to make an offer.

I was happy with $4999 before I knew who the buyer was, it happened so fast but if I wasn't so lazy I could've just spent a second on google and increased the price in a few minutes!

I will receive $3,999.20 after AfterNic's commission.

Anyways, which business lets you sell a $50 thing for $13k or a $26 for $5k. I can't think of any. There is no business like this.

It's a great business, especially for lazy people like me. Waking up, whenever you want, being your own boss, wearing the same clothes for a week, lol. Playing a video game for hours and then checking your mail and you have sold a domain, sleeping 12 hours a day and you wake up and have made $11k.. riding a gravy train like a boss.

You can do it too, all you need to do is stop spraying bullets and learn how to take headshots.

I heard when I was a child that money doesn't grow on trees, that was not true.

Thanks.

P.S: The buyer is not Amazon, my bad. Sorry.

Your's freakin' truly,

Haris
HeroNames.com

Last edited:
•••
couple recent VR smaller sales for me.. just some average cheap recent VR regs from 2016.. selling for average money.. but u know.. kinda adds up I guess. cheers.

VRtexts.......com......... $60....... gd makeoffer
directionVR.....com.......$100....... inbound email
VRofficial........ com..... $260........ gd makeoffer.

Last edited:
•••
You thought I am done?

Details:

Listed this for $4999 since I bought it few months ago. I bought this to sell to InstantPickup.net guys but never contacted them.

Received offer from Nigeria once, and after I gave them my asking price they never replied, now I see they're using InstantPickupApp.com.

Last week I was shifting to a new apartment and was too busy to reply to offers and other emails.

Received 7-8 offers on this through Sedo, Efty and whois email in 2-3 days. From $20 to Max $500 offers. Never replied to anyone because of the above reason.

I wondered why this domain is receiving so much interest but never did any research. I thought that maybe it's the same buyer, maybe someone is trying to hide their identity, who knows. I usually do research and reply as soon as possible but I thought I had nothing to lose.

Those were all re-sellers who read the news on the first page of google, Amazon has started this new service, announced the name before buying the domain. The re-sellers wanted to grab the domain for cheap and sell it to Amazon for a lot of money obviously.

If only I had googled the name, if only! I would've increased the asking price to $50k or maybe I would've removed the price and waited for them to make an offer.

I was happy with $4999 before I knew who the buyer was, it happened so fast but if I wasn't so lazy I could've just spent a second on google and increased the price in a few minutes!

Anyways, which business lets you sell a $50 thing for $13k or a $26 for $5k. I can't think of any. There is no business like this.

It's a great business, especially for lazy people like me. Waking up, whenever you want, being your own boss, wearing the same clothes for a week, lol. Playing a video game for hours and then checking your mail and you have sold a domain, sleeping 12 hours a day and you wake up and have made $11k.. riding a gravy train like a boss.

You can do it too, all you need to do is stop spraying bullets and learn how to take headshots.

Thanks.

Your's freakin' truly,

Haris
HeroNames.com

true.. we all love domaining when flips like this happen.. however, let's be realistic.. they do not happen oftne.. or often enough..

other than this, I'd be thanking your lucky stars for being able to purchase a domain of this caliber for a ridiculous $25 :)

cheers

p.s. just where did you buy it? gd? maybe here? :)

•••
AS THE THREAD STATES
"reporting a completed sale here"

Couple sales so far this week

Huqy com (namejet $499)
TicketsAgent com (flippa $200)

Last edited:
•••
You thought I am done?

Details:

Thanks.

Your's freakin' truly,

Haris
HeroNames.com
Whois info shows that the Nigerian startup "Instant Pickup" purchased the name.

Name:
IMO Mike

Organization:
Instant Pickup Nig Ltd

Maybe that'll make you feel slightly better.

•••
true.. we all love domaining when flips like this happen.. however, let's be realistic.. they do not happen oftne.. or often enough..

other than this, I'd be thanking your lucky stars for being able to purchase a domain of this caliber for a ridiculous $25 :)

cheers

p.s. just where did you buy it? gd? maybe here? :)

Yes they don't happen often but I am good if this happens once a month. Can't reveal more details, sorry.

•••

Name:
IMO Mike

Organization:
Instant Pickup Nig Ltd

umm.. that's weird.

wow.

I wonder what was Amazon thinking.

Thanks

•••

Name:
IMO Mike

Organization:
Instant Pickup Nig Ltd

So wait, it wasn'
umm.. that's weird.

wow.

I wonder what was Amazon thinking.

Thanks

? what.

Explain the amazon thing because I'm lost and I also tweeted out that amazon bought it which i just deleted. What is going on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back