NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your sale.
Why cax & not escrow.com / dn.com !! just interested to know the +ve view of cax.
Don't have any specific reason to don't use escrow or dn but I usually use 4.cn or cax.com and I like their great support :)

•••
between ; what will be the fees trough escrow or dn ? and the payment delay ?

•••
for $1000,

fee:
escrow.com - $32.50
dn.com - $25

both are pay upon completion of buyer acceptance during weekdays.

•••
for $1000,
fee:
escrow.com - $32.50
dn.com - $25

yes .... lower than 4.cn/cax.com but I prefer to work with my old escrow/domain marketplace service provider ;)

perhaps I will give it a try next time just to see ....

thanks for the information :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
for $1000,

fee:
escrow.com - $32.50
dn.com - $25

withdrawal fee ? i think it is $40 in escrow as disbursement fee

•••
I Just sold ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES DOT ONLINE for $625, just started the Escrow transaction.
More good news for .online :lookaround:

•••
I Just sold ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES DOT ONLINE for $625, just started the Escrow transaction.
inbound or outbound?

•••
inbound or outbound?

I reached out to about 12 potential buyers I found on Google, and this one was the only one that replied, and we settled on $625. I was hoping to hold out for $1000+ on this, but it's almost 80 times what I regged it for a few weeks ago, so hard to pass up

•••

nice flip. congrat

•••
In talk to sell my VR domain. still waiting to hear back.

•••
I reached out to about 12 potential buyers I found on Google, and this one was the only one that replied, and we settled on $625. I was hoping to hold out for $1000+ on this, but it's almost 80 times what I regged it for a few weeks ago, so hard to pass up
Congrats!, I really like to search potential customers by my self too. Good job!

•••
Sold a single word .net yesterday for $6500. Due to NDA I cannot share name but was in the food niche :) was contacted through Whois. Only owned this name for 2 months paid $1000

Last edited:
•••
@morf13
How did buyer respond to the .online extension initially?

•••
@morf13
How did buyer respond to the .online extension initially?

They immediately said they were interested in it, but gave me a very low number. I told them I was shopping it, and would approach them again before I made anything final with Anybody, which I did, and after a little back n forth, I agreed on $625. I really feel that to a big company, I could have waited and got more,but i was happy to take the $625 which is a great ROI after only registering it a few weeks ago. I have lots of renewals coming,so this helps. I personally am pleased with the action we are seeing on the .onlines and think it will continue.

•••
Sold a single word .net yesterday for $6500. Due to NDA I cannot share name but was in the food niche :) was contacted through Whois. Only owned this name for 2 months paid $1000

Nice!

•••
Congrats!! Hard work pays off :)

•••

Nice!

•••
sold blackjack.li for $45 on Flippa, registered for $9.99 a month ago and immediately put it up for auction. Nothing big but goes to show there is liquidity everywhere if you're willing to look for it B-)

•••
sold blackjack.li for $45 on Flippa, registered for $9.99 a month ago and immediately put it up for auction. Nothing big but goes to show there is liquidity everywhere if you're willing to look for it B-)

I was watching that one! Seems like a good "bet" by buyer. Congrats on the sale.

•••
Sold 2 more domains this week.
1) Short 6 letter.com for $700 through afternic Premium
2) short 2 word/keywords domain for $299. this one was auto renewed by mistake last month and was going to drop it. I set it to this price on DNS lander and i got an escrow email 3 weeks later!

Great month so far with 3 domains sold!

I have a large target for domain sales this year and If I dont get it I will be in trouble with regards to my own performance self-review! We are still brainstorming ideas for how Brandzo.com will look like, but we're gonna have a concept soon and maybe live somewhere in April-May this year.

I stopped over-dreaming last year when I used to price all my domains very high. Now I am very fair and almost around the median for any category where my domain is. I am glad I get a lot of pms from people now to help me price their names. Its payback time, I asked a lot previously and everyone was very generous. I am very glad doing the same for everyone :)

Good luck to all.. you will always need it :)

•••
A*l*e*x*F*.com
$1669 Gross / $1320 Net
DNS.
Invested $120 1y ago, at GD expired auc.

Another little sale: CVCV net $399 BIN at GD. Aqcuired at Snapnames 3y ago, invested about $85

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back