NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold | VR+keyword | $2499 |

many on the VR thread have sold to him before.. up to them to say the domain.

FX
Congrats FX, nice to see you around, Felt like sending you a message to check on you but wasn't sure what medium to use anymore.

•••
Well, Sold on Geo+ LifeInsurance.com for $200 but transfer will be done by March as buyer has agreed to wait till 60 elapses.

Still have one domain pending sale. Not sure what their plans are after getting price.

•••
•••
Congrats FX, nice to see you around, Felt like sending you a message to check on you but wasn't sure what medium to use anymore.

You can always FaceTime, Skype, and whatsapp
Gmail ..just been busy travelling island hoping flying back to Vancouver and back home to Oahu.

Hurry up and get your passport sorted I'll give u a tour of the islands here in Hawaii.

FX

•••
Gmail ..just been busy travelling island hoping flying back to Vancouver and back home to Oahu.

FX
Just dropped you a message on gmail.

•••

Hurry up and get your passport sorted I'll give u a tour of the islands here in Hawaii.

FX

I need a holiday too :D

•••
Afternic (I think the best promotion network is their premium one, as it has end users not only domainers like Sedo)

Sorry for probably a dumb question, but Afternic has end-users how? Via GoDaddy?

•••
Afternic offers the domains through their premium promotion network that includes more than 50 registrars, so you potentially get end users.
End users are either reached by brokers, or they type in themselves. These 2 methods require that your domain is a great one.

The last and most common method is through registrars. When they try to reign set something and they find it already registered but available for sale so you potentially can have a sell.

Hope this helps.

Good luck as always everyone!

•••
Sold | VR+keyword | $2499 |

many on the VR thread have sold to him before.. up to them to say the domain.

FX
Congrats, good job!!

•••
XXXLX .net
sold to buyer on QQ chat
$75

•••
•••
BitcoinXXXXXXX .com sold for $2750.

He sent bitcoins first and i pushed him. There is no fees involved. I wish everyone to use bitcoin to cutdown paypal fee etc.,

we need escrow company should add bitcoin currency.

Note: We don't sign NDA, but buyer pleased to keep the domain name in anonymous.

•••
BitcoinXXXXXXX .com sold for $2750.

He sent bitcoins first and i pushed him. There is no fees involved. I wish everyone to use bitcoin to cutdown paypal fee etc.,

we need escrow company should add bitcoin currency.

Note: We don't sign NDA, but buyer pleased to keep the domain name in anonymous.
did you contact him or he came to you?

•••
•••
•••
I think ecop.com already allows BTC.

I knew it but never tried their service, also they didn't mention about accepting bitcoin in their website. it may be rumor...

in order to introduce the escrow service to buyer, they must know / heard atleast once, so they will accept. Also ecop website is very simple. JMO.

•••
I knew it but never tried their service, also they didn't mention about accepting bitcoin in their website. it may be rumor...

in order to introduce the escrow service to buyer, they must know / heard atleast once, so they will accept. Also ecop website is very simple. JMO.
I've used them before and like that they payout through PayPal!

•••
Small sale on a 5L.com on 4.cn

?HKBJ.com $399 on a 5L chip regged late Nov

Thanks @Shane Bellone

FX

•••

Ok I think ecop had btc but they've removed it.I had seen it on Domaining.com before.also there is btcrow.com but their website is down for maintenance.crop might be simple website but they work.

•••
KFZ.com - $73,000
6746.com - $18,000
HelicopterTourNewYork.com - $200
3279.com (pending sale next week $33K-$38K range)

•••
KFZ.com - $73,000
6746.com - $18,000
King is back, congrats.

•••
KFZ.com - $73,000
6746.com - $18,000
HISBACK! Welcome bro

•••
Also recently sold:
mye.com - $31,000
CDMP.org - $5,000 (hand reg on 26th October 2015)

Last edited:
•••
Also recently sold:
mye.com - $31,000
CDMP.org - $4,500 (hand reg on 26th October 2015)
Can you share a bit more about CDMP sale please. Is intriguing considering CDMP.com sold 2015-11-17 for just $1800 and strangely both names are parked. Perhaps awaiting development?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back