Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold H a p p y l u x e (dot) com for mid-low $X,XXX at BrandBucket:D

Hand regged it 2.5 months ago.

•••

Wow....Congrats :)

I can remember it went live on April only.

•••
theblazon[.]com (developed) - $800.

•••

How long do it take to for name to be approved on BB?I am gonna join soon.

•••
•••
Perception great sale...how this sale happened..and where ?

•••
Perception great sale...how this sale happened..and where ?

Thanks!

Acquired the domain 3/28/15 for $4.25k.
Received an inbound inquiry on Perception.com (SlowDown.com redirect to its own landing page on the website) on 4/27/15.

Buyer: "Hello, Just wondering about this domain name and the price you are asking for it. Thanks"

That lead to quite the conversation over a week or so via email. It was the buyers first time so there were a lot of questions and no real counter offer made till just the night before closing. Spent most of our conversations talking about the process of acquiring a domain name, development ideas, even some personal chit chat getting to know the buyer. My original asking price was $19.99k, he offered $13k the other night, I countered at $15k + covering escrow fees. Done and done :)

•••
Thanks!

Acquired the domain 3/28/15 for $4.25k.
Received an inbound inquiry on Perception.com (SlowDown.com redirect to its own landing page on the website) on 4/27/15.

Buyer: "Hello, Just wondering about this domain name and the price you are asking for it. Thanks"

That lead to quite the conversation over a week or so via email. It was the buyers first time so there were a lot of questions and no real counter offer made till just the night before closing. Spent most of our conversations talking about the process of acquiring a domain name, development ideas, even some personal chit chat getting to know the buyer. My original asking price was $19.99k, he offered $13k the other night, I countered at $15k + covering escrow fees. Done and done :)

Great name, great sale, congrats!

•••
Congrats Perception!
I see that you have a great domains in your portfolio

•••
•••
Sold DNAEDGE dot com for $130. Also have a couple offers I am negotiating currently, fingers crossed

•••
Congrats @morf13. Where did you sell it? offer or BIN?

•••
Congrats @morf13. Where did you sell it? offer or BIN?

On Godaddy Offers. They made me 2 offers in a row for the same $ amount and I twice countered telling them I wanted min of $130, I then simply made min offer $130, and they finally offered me that. Seems like a nice brandable name or great for a DNA related site

•••
mallofstar.com

kolll.com

bookingreal.com

dreamstudiomax.com

cnnaz.com

azlif.com

aznbox.com

slam.ws

n1n.biz

h1h.biz

Domain Names For Sell.

Please enter the domain names and contact us..

Wrong thread. Spammers will not be tolerated

•••
Domain sold: hotbuddy.net
Price: $13

•••
MarijuanaSells.com - $26
Blazzed.com - $12

Buyer is so nice that he paid my PAYPAL fees also. I got my pure $38!

This sold both on Namepros

That's one really nice guy!!! :)

•••
Blazzed was worth more than 12$, thats why buyer paid paypal fees..

Worth much more but maybe the buyer just wanted to be a honest businessman. :)

•••
wowpl dot com
Sold here, $8
Whoopee!

•••
Just sold 360HealthManager dot com to Swiss health company Medgate for € 4000 (~ $ 4,500)

Was in contact with them since October last year already, they have an app called exactly "360HealthManager" and used their local 360HealthManager.ch domain until now.
Told them they are losing swiss traffic to my domain (true), so they finally gave in.. very difficult to deal with them though because of hierarchy issues in their company (who's got to decide to buy it).. plus them lowballing for a longer time before.. at least done finally

•••
•••
•••
Domain sold: 1xp.net
Price: $15

•••
Just sold 360HealthManager dot com to Swiss health company Medgate for € 4000 (~

How did you find out about the app?
Smart Research, great sale and lots of patience.

•••
360HealthManager? Congrats on the sale! Was "smart research" the answer for how did you find out about the site/app? Did you reg it or pay something on a drop? Some of these one off domains are just a bit confusing to me, with regards to how people find them. I know I wouldn't be searching around for health management apps in switzerland out of the blue. But I'm still a newbie so any tips or advice is always welcome. :)

•••
I registered it along with 360HealthService & 360HealthCheck in April 2014 out of some research reg. some past sold health related 360 (360 = all around, popular in medical/health field) domains.. these handregs were simply a shot into the dark and later research via Google to find potential end users revealed to me that there was this swiss company medgate using an app exactly called like one of my 360health domains..

contacted them first, had to wait a month for them to contact me back, but then it went easy as they were always keeping in touch with me, just lowballing for a long time.. € 250, € 500 etc..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back