Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just sold 360HealthManager dot com to Swiss health company Medgate for € 4000 (~ $ 4,500)

Was in contact with them since October last year already, they have an app called exactly "360HealthManager" and used their local 360HealthManager.ch domain until now.
Told them they are losing swiss traffic to my domain (true), so they finally gave in.. very difficult to deal with them though because of hierarchy issues in their company (who's got to decide to buy it).. plus them lowballing for a longer time before.. at least done finally

Nice sale.

•••
InsuranceCat dotCom - $1,175 Inquiry through For Sales landing page and transaction done with Escrow.
Ixnu dotCom - Low x,xxx range sold at Brandroot.com

•••
MusicKing.com @ Flippa Auctions for $2500

•••

Congrats. I actually wrote about this sale on my blog the other day. It's a terrific name and I think the buyer got a great deal.

•••
Congrats. I actually wrote about this sale on my blog the other day. It's a terrific name and I think the buyer got a great deal.

Yes, it's a good name but more on the brandable side. A little difference of arrangement from the "king of Music" phrase (think Michael Jackson). There were 40 watchers and 2000+ page views but only 10 bidders.
Personally, I would have liked to get more out of it but even at $3500 BIN, it was experiencing difficulty selling at BIN, so the BIN was lowered to $2500 while the bidding was at $1650 and it sold instantly.

Tough auction though, the bidding got extended for 4-5 hours in all. 2 Bidders making $50 increments at end of each hour. Had me pissed off. :)

•••
Yes, it's a good name but more on the brandable side. A little difference of arrangement from the "king of Music" phrase (think Michael Jackson). There were 40 watchers and 2000+ page views but only 10 bidders.
Personally, I would have liked to get more out of it but even at $3500 BIN, it was experiencing difficulty selling at BIN, so the BIN was lowered to $2500 while the bidding was at $1650 and it sold instantly.

Tough auction though, the bidding got extended for 4-5 hours in all. 2 Bidders making $50 increments at end of each hour. Had me pissed off. :)

Absolutely. It's the perfect brandable imo. As long as you got a good ROI on the flip you should be happy. I personally like to just sit on my domains and wait for the right buyer to come along. I think Flippa is better for liquid type of domains and less so for brandables. I saw Adwu.com sold for $1,000 the other day on Flippa as well at a BIN which is a price I personally would not sell a decent 4L brandable for. But, different domainers, different strategies!

•••
Absolutely. It's the perfect brandable imo. As long as you got a good ROI on the flip you should be happy. I personally like to just sit on my domains and wait for the right buyer to come along. I think Flippa is better for liquid type of domains and less so for brandables. I saw Adwu.com sold for $1,000 the other day on Flippa as well at a BIN which is a price I personally would not sell a decent 4L brandable for. But, different domainers, different strategies!

Yes, if you have a liquid domain, you will get the best of offers at Flippa. But anywhere less than that, it goes for a toss. Btw, "Musicking" is also a verb as per dictionary.

What's your blog link? I didn't find any recent post @ blog.efty

•••

Congrats !

Yes, if you have a liquid domain, you will get the best of offers at Flippa. But anywhere less than that, it goes for a toss. Btw, "Musicking" is also a verb as per dictionary.

What's your blog link? I didn't find any recent post @ blog.efty

DNGeek.com

•••
Adwu .com - flippa $1000

TopThreeVideos .com - flippa $100

•••
Adwu .com - flippa $1000

TopThreeVideos .com - flippa $100

Do you advertise your auctions else where after you post them on flippa?

•••
Noroba
Just over $1000 net at BB

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
HELLO everyone,
you all know how discouraging domaining maybe,so in order to keep newcomers and quitters motivated, tell us what is your sale of the day or the week, the marketplace, the price, precise if it was handreg or not and why not the kind of promotion used for it. thanks!

•••
personally i never did, but i keep on reading and working!

•••
Nationality.com $15k (via NameConnect)
Cultivation.com $14k
Tamer.com $3k

•••
•••
Spacecoin.com
Spacecoins.com

$5500

•••
Great sales. Stories behind the sales are always interesting, as well... :)

•••
Spacecoin.com
Spacecoins.com

$5500

Congratulations :)

Please share in which marketplace the domains were sold(if not a private sale).
Also, did you contact the end user or he simply found your domains?

I have "coins" domain names too :)
Maybe he will buy them ;)

•••
Congratulations :)

Please share in which marketplace the domains were sold(if not a private sale).
Also, did you contact the end user or he simply found your domains?

I have "coins" domain names too :)
Maybe he will buy them ;)
Thanks!

These sold via Sedo and the buyer made initial contact.

•••
Nationality.com $15k (via NameConnect)
Cultivation.com $14k
Tamer.com $3k

Great sales, Congrats! But I think, that Tamer was sold very cheap

•••
Great sales, Congrats! But I think, that Tamer was sold very cheap

Thanks! I agree, Tamer was indeed sold cheap. But... high ROI % in less than 30 days! I have no complaints :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back