NameSilo

Problems, Bugs and Fixes at Afternic - Report Problems Here

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by carob, Mar 12, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. tonyk2000

tonyk2000 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Fast transfer confirmations. Are no more processed? Via @namesilo if that matters. Submitted a set of domains on Sunday, got namesilo e-mail and clicked approve. Usual routine. Today, after 30+ hours, afternic still says Fast Tranfer: No (Opt-in Required). Anybody else experienced this?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. CarlosN

CarlosN Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I'm having the same problem. It's been a couple of days without fast transfers even after opted in at Namesilo.:'( @namesilo

3. namesilo

namesilo Top Member NameSilo Staff VIP Gold Account

Apologies for the delayed response - we encountered an issue with our Afternic fast-transfer configuration. Working with their team, we have since pushed a fix that seems to have resolved the issue. If you're still encountering any problems, please contact us at [email protected]. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

4. tonyk2000

Thank you for fixing it! I can confirm that pending domains are processed - all are now shown as fast transfer enabled on afternic end.

5. NTLK

NTLK Established Member

When I login to Afternic it always feels like I'm timetravelling back to the 90's/00's. So I'm really wondering how it's possible that Afternic doesn't have a responsive website in this day and age. The site is practically unusable on mobile.

To a degree SEDO has the same problem, but at least they tried with a semi-responsive design. When you compare it to e.g. DAN though, it's a world of difference.

6. wwwulff

wwwulff Top Contributor VIP

I do not know if it has been discussed in the thread before, but a little week ago I logged in to my afternic account and discovered that I had 3 offers and a price request which had all expired and I have never received an email from afternic about any of them - I sent an email to their sales department and asked if they did not send email when a offer came up on a name but they have not replied. Are there others who have experienced the same?

7. Skyvisum

Skyvisum Top Contributor VIP

Emailed back and forth with
    Yes mine expired like 6 days past and no email .It came with a low offer which I countered.
    Nothing about afternic surprises me anymore.🤔

8. thedotsol

thedotsol TheDotSolutions.com

Today I can't delete any of my in review domains. Yesterday I did some domain transfers and all of them went to in review status. I wanted to re-list them, but when I click the delete button nothing happens.

This is not happening for the first time. I'm amazed how Afternic treats us with not listening to our complaints at all.

9. tonyk2000

Actually is does not delete anything. Both active and in review domains cannot be deleted at this time :(

10. twiki

twiki Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

I cannot delete, edit, and upload anything at this time.

Bad day with Afternic. :xf.frown::xf.frown:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  11. Mark4domain

Mark4domain Established Member

I'd take the old Namesilo design over the new one any day! The old one is simply "HERE'S ALL THE LINKS DO WHAT YOU WANT K BYE" The new one is more "guided" but in reality, it wastes a lot of time. Maybe its because I'm used to the old one, but the new one is definitely not growing on me, and i wish all my pages stay the old way.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice