Dynadot

Afternic bugs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I have thousands of domains listed on afternic but months after months I see more and more bugs coming...
Here is a list of bugs I see :

1) Impossible to bulk add domains or reconcile when the CSV i import is too large.
2) Impossible to bulk edit LTO max period.
3) LTO when the domain is ICANN locked dont work, I receive multiple emails telling me to unlock the domain.
4) Impossible to export the list of my domains, If i request an export I only have a part of my portfolio listed.
5) Impossible to bulk sale landers.
6) Fast transfer with networksolutions dont work anymore.

do you see something else ?

@James Iles
@GoDaddy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @davidc1
Thanks as always for your feedback.

Your account manager is on hand to help with large imports and exports. We'll let them know that you have this request. Fast Transfer at Network Solutions is also something that we'd recommend discussing with your account manager.

Landers can be updated in bulk for up to 1,000 names through the "Bulk Lander Update" button on your portfolio page. If you head to your Sale Lander Settings page, you will also be able to choose a default lander, which may help you out.

Lease to Own term periods can also be updated from your portfolio page by selecting multiple names, clicking "Pricing" and working with the Lease to Own option there. For options beyond that, please discuss possibilities with your account manager.

For your Lease to Own locked domains, it sounds like manual transaction assurance intervention would be required in that scenario. Our team will take a look at the circumstances of this LTO flow for locked domains.

•••
More often than not when I add domains, I get BIN landers even though my chosen default is Request Price and I only input a minimum offer price. The Sale Lander column then contains red warning signs which are pain in the ass to find because that column is not sortable.

•••
•••
Hi @davidc1
Thanks as always for your feedback.

Your account manager is on hand to help with large imports and exports. We'll let them know that you have this request. Fast Transfer at Network Solutions is also something that we'd recommend discussing with your account manager.

Landers can be updated in bulk for up to 1,000 names through the "Bulk Lander Update" button on your portfolio page. If you head to your Sale Lander Settings page, you will also be able to choose a default lander, which may help you out.

Lease to Own term periods can also be updated from your portfolio page by selecting multiple names, clicking "Pricing" and working with the Lease to Own option there. For options beyond that, please discuss possibilities with your account manager.

For your Lease to Own locked domains, it sounds like manual transaction assurance intervention would be required in that scenario. Our team will take a look at the circumstances of this LTO flow for locked domains.
Try to use the afternic dashboard with 100K+ domains, you'll see it's impossible to play with it.
The only way to work with a high number of domains is to have a good import/export CSV, incorating landers and max LTO in this CSV. It's not a big job to do that. DAAZ did it months ago.

Asking the account manager is complicated as my portfolio is moving everyday and the manager is not working everyday, sometimes I wait around a week to have an answer.

It seems the account manager can't do anything with networksolutions FT, it doesnt work for months and it seems noone is in charge of that in godaddy, neither in networksolutions.

Last edited:
•••
These problems with Afternic are worrying because they make it hard for you to handle your domain names well. You should for sure contact Afternic's support team and tell them about the issues you're having. Give them clear examples of each problem so they can fix it faster.

•••
These problems with Afternic are worrying because they make it hard for you to handle your domain names well. You should for sure contact Afternic's support team and tell them about the issues you're having. Give them clear examples of each problem so they can fix it faster.
Unfortunately godaddy is not undeveloped 🤣

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back