Dynadot

.tv Premium .tv domains seem available on other registrars than Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Did you happen to see this?
:notme:

Registered some with dynadot, really interested to see what will happen next :D

Did you register any "premium" .tv's?

(maybe it was a glitch in the system maybe enom was trying to unload premiums because they knew about

either way this is one of the most bizarre things that ever happened to me as a domainer)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i thought natural for $550 was a bargain and yes i tried for racing and many others that were already gone , i thought makeover and karate were well priced

•••
If - and it's a very BIG IF - you are successful in registering this ".TV" domain name with absolutely NO :$: Premium renewal fees year-after-year EVER (versus $25,000 / yearly) ... will you develop and promote it with amazing & fresh content on a new Debt.tv website? :gl:

Good Luck,
Jeff B-)

Now it's at name.com..... Good LUCK!!!

•••
BTW when I was sleeping I received a message on my mobile phone answering service.
It was very hard to understand because I'm not mother tongue and there was a big noise but they were saying that to keep domains I registered yesterday I have to pay more.
I can't figure out who was calling. The number was +13 03 52 35 94 1

•••
I will reserve place for your banners at my Putas.tv (prostitutes in Spanish) :)

I have got Prostituta dot tv and V*gina dot tv. :hehe:

•••
•••
•••
We better move this conversation into the Adult Break Room
before we all get a spanking...:lol:

•••
I wanted V......na!!! But when I find it, it was taken :)

Does anybody have any news about our yesterday's regs? All mine a showing me in whois. Do we have confirmation that they are ours now??

•••
BTW when I was sleeping I received a message on my mobile phone answering service.
It was very hard to understand because I'm not mother tongue and there was a big noise but they were saying that to keep domains I registered yesterday I have to pay more.
I can't figure out who was calling. The number was +13 03 52 35 94 1

I have to quote myself.
Nobody received any phone call?

•••
•••
•••
I don't know.. Because it was about 4 hrs ago...
Maybe I understood something wrong..

I hope so.
I'm sure every one else here, hopes you heard something wrong too.
Maybe it was just a bad dream??? LOL

•••
maybe was another domainer trying to fool you ;)

•••
maybe was another domainer trying to fool you ;)

LOL, considering I'm Italian i think he should plan to speak a little bit clearer...

•••
Do you have your phone number published on the .tv's you registered?

•••
Do you have your phone number published on the .tv's you registered?

Yes...
Even if I put private whois on the best...

•••
i m mean the recent ones, do you have your real number on so people can see?
if so then maybe someone wrote it down and called you ;)

•••
i m mean the recent ones, do you have your real number on so people can see?
if so then maybe someone wrote it down and called you ;)

Yes, it's the real one...

•••
I don't know if anyone has experienced this yet, but I just regged a .TV domain that I would consider a super premium Spanish name at Dynadot. It's in my account, payment went through, I can manage it within the panel.
HOWEVER, every whois site except Dynadot shows "no match" for it in the whois and most interestingly, when you type the domain in it says on a plain white page "services for this domain have been discontinued".
I set the nameservers to parked.com and sedo.com, tried both, and it still gives me that page.
It's a total generic non-TM. Anyone experiencing this?

•••
I don't know if anyone has experienced this yet, but I just regged a .TV domain that I would consider a super premium Spanish name at Dynadot. It's in my account, payment went through, I can manage it within the panel.
HOWEVER, every whois site except Dynadot shows "no match" for it in the whois and most interestingly, when you type the domain in it says on a plain white page "services for this domain have been discontinued".
I set the nameservers to parked.com and sedo.com, tried both, and it still gives me that page.
It's a total generic non-TM. Anyone experiencing this?

I think you need to wait some time for update

•••
I think you need to wait some time for update

I hope it's just that, maybe some kind of slow updating issue due to the influx of reg's... because I've regged tons of TV's in the past and never had this happen, they've been online instantly.

•••
I hope it's just that, maybe some kind of slow updating issue due to the influx of reg's... because I've regged tons of TV's in the past and never had this happen, they've been online instantly.

I was waiting for 4-5 hours to see my info in whois for names registered yesterday (or in afternoon for US) at Dynadot, so I think this is the case :)

•••
All of my reg's are still mine....how long will the suspense last?:-/

•••
All of my reg's are still mine....how long will the suspense last?:-/

I'm at work and all I did is check forum and domains...
C'mon... Let us know..

•••
me 2. company runs on autopilot for today :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back