Dynadot

.tv Premium .tv domains seem available on other registrars than Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Did you happen to see this?
:notme:

Registered some with dynadot, really interested to see what will happen next :D

Did you register any "premium" .tv's?

(maybe it was a glitch in the system maybe enom was trying to unload premiums because they knew about

either way this is one of the most bizarre things that ever happened to me as a domainer)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wondering if this is random prices... test your luck... find it at reg price and catch it because we'll be switching it back....

Create a frenzy at namepros...

This could take them longer to untangle than those new mortgage vehicles.

•••
I'm done :) I've got Putas and Soda and I'm almost happy :)
Thanks to everybody for all updated info and help, this is true Community!

Wish you good regs! I'm going to work now :)

•••
•••
I found one former $500 premium which got dropped to regular... Hispanics.tv

•••
JUST a warning I am venting!

I had SURFING.tv in my cart, went to change my CC info to pay, then went to pay, checked out, then received an email saying it had just been REGISTERED DAMN YOU WHOEVER REGISTERED THAT NAME IT WAS MINE!

•••

I had SURFING.tv in my cart, went to change my CC info to pay, then went to pay, checked out, then received an email saying it had just been REGISTERED DAMN YOU WHOEVER REGISTERED THAT NAME IT WAS MINE!

Hey,

If it makes ya feel any better, I know how you feel.

I had Racing.tv this afternoon for reg fee, Dynadot crashed...too many people,
then logged back on, and that was gone too!

I just threw a coupla $20. LLL's outta my cart at Dynadot if somebody wants them..

XYZ.TV & TOO.TV

I think I'm done for the night.

Damn, You guts are good, There wasn't much left tonight! :)

Last edited:
•••
I got 5 I'm very happy with :)

I'm probaby going to hang on to them for a year, forget about them and have lost $100.

I hope to god they don't take them back from me though... I don't feel like having a credit at dynadot.

Last edited:
•••
Anybody seeing anything good left. I am seeing just a bunch a crap out there.

•••
for product names lovers - chairs is still available for 390

•••
I am done!!! I think I will start developing my Prostitution.tv I got yesterday:)

•••
•••

What registrar? I checked this name several hours ago when I first learned of this mini landrush and it was not available even then..

•••
•••
What registrar? I checked this name several hours ago when I first learned of this mini landrush and it was not available even then..

It was at enom.tv - they said it was NOT billed and I just checked my bank and they already charged me without giving me any domain FANTASTIC!

•••
Yep - lost CRIME.TV and CHOCOLATE.TV due to Enom's credit card processing and they still have $2100 of mine tied up in pre-auth

The good news though is that Im being told that the names are going so fast!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for .tv, bad for my plans to stay up till 1.00am for the action - that didnt happen. Good luck to everyone who is making a killing or losing their shirts!!

•••
Yep - lost CRIME.TV and CHOCOLATE.TV due to Enom's credit card processing and they still have $2100 of mine tied up in pre-auth

The good news though is that Im being told that the names are going so fast!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for .tv, bad for my plans to stay up till 1.00am for the action - that didnt happen. Good luck to everyone who is making a killing or losing their shirts!!

Fricken great me too! Stupid jackasses at enom! All my money is now tied up in Pre authorization too! I cant buy anything else until they release it WTF! How long do they hold your money when they are not even giving me a DOMAIN!

•••
It was at enom.tv - they said it was NOT billed and I just checked my bank and they already charged me without giving me any domain FANTASTIC!

Same here. $2100 charged. The joke is that the language used for this event was frenzy.....yet they only have a couple of sales people taking manual orders. I got a call back 1/2 hour later to be told SORRY!! They said after 3 days the pre-auths SHOULD go away...

Anyway - at least I scored some really nice reg fee premiums this afternoon....

•••
Same here. $2100 charged. The joke is that the language used for this event was frenzy.....yet they only have a couple of sales people taking manual orders. I got a call back 1/2 hour later to be told SORRY!! They said after 3 days the pre-auths SHOULD go away...

Anyway - at least I scored some really nice reg fee premiums this afternoon....

3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I can't buy anything for 3 days! SCREW ENOM! STUPID IDIOTS JUST SCREWED THEMSELVES OUT OF MONEY.

•••
3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I can't buy anything for 3 days! SCREW ENOM! STUPID IDIOTS JUST SCREWED THEMSELVES OUT OF MONEY.

I was just as angry as you are right now. But after a while u realise its out of your control and try and deal with the FUCKED UP SHIT FROM ENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
I will reserve place for your banners at my Putas.tv (prostitutes in Spanish) :)

Nice...
Bring on the Girls!!!

Yeah tonight was a total waste for me too.

My entire cart was paid for,
then immediately I was sent an email saying they (all of them) weren't available!
So now I get a nice credit from Dynadot - Woo F-ing Hoo!

•••
Nice...
Bring on the Girls!!!

then immediately I was sent an email saying they (all of them) weren't available!

you mean about the 9pm frnzy or the earlier one?

•••
you mean about the 9pm frnzy or the earlier one?

The 9 pm frenzy...
These last 2 hours everything I had just paid for - GONE!

I did pretty well earlier...so far they seem to still be mine...fingers crossed!

•••
Nice...
Bring on the Girls!!!

that is a terrible policy SCREW THEM TOO.

•••
Nice...
Bring on the Girls!!!

This takes on a completely different context with the last line removed...

•••
Exactly!

Man, did they F this up tonight!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back