Dynadot

poll Number of leads you approach for outbound?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Number of leads you approach for outbound?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 1-10 (highly targeted)

votes
    28.6%
  • 10-30 (some qualified leads)

votes
    42.9%
  • 30-50 (Most relevant leads)

votes
    28.6%
  • 50+ (anyone who may buy)

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
How many leads do you approach when you do an outbound for your domain names.
For me, I think the sweet spot is between 10 and 30 since it's not too less, given that I don't own particularly high-quality domain names such that conversion would be high.
10 - 30 means enough leads to check if they are at all interested. Also, spreads me out properly.

So, what's your sweet spot?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Polls options are wrong.

I recently emailed 30 highly targeted leads. All companies where researched and had a tailored email in place for each prospect. I could do this process for 100+ leads and they would all be highly targeted and would not be me just sending a blanket email to anyone who has the smallest chance of being interested.....

•••
Polls options are wrong.

I recently emailed 30 highly targeted leads. All companies where researched and had a tailored email in place for each prospect. I could do this process for 100+ leads and they would all be highly targeted and would not be me just sending a blanket email to anyone who has the smallest chance of being interested.....
Point noted! Makes sense! Can't edit the post. Others who feel the same can share their point of view in comments

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back