IT.COM

Need GoDaddy Discount Domain Club Renewal Coupon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it better to wait for DDC to expire before registering again for DCC. Does this get you a better Coupon Code as is suggested in google searches?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just playing devils advocate here - if any time you purchase an expired domain you can find a 35% coupon $14.99 *65% = $9.74 then the DDC takes a LOT more domains to justify the upfront cost. My purchases there are rare so finding a coupon as needed is simple enough

RPPROMO5 gave a DDC price of $85.72 although the code was supposed to expire 21 March and of course that counted as new DCC

I'm not sure. But I though you cannot use coupon codes anymore for expiring domain auctions. DCC isn't a coupon code for purchases. It's a group code applied to your account. I don't think you can find 35% individual coupon codes anymore. But it would be a PITA finding 1 for every expiring domain purchase vis-a-vis a blanket DCC discount. Where you have nothing else to do but purchase the domain.

I'm looking for a greater discount than the DCC code you quoted. But I appreciate your contribution to this thread.

Last edited:
•••
For the DDC, the best codes at present all appear to give the same discounted amount, (approximately 28.5%) lowing the price from 119.88 down to 85.72 for one year.

cjcrmn35
cjcrmn35mb
etc..
Other codes will also work, but they either give the same exact discount, or many of them even less.

Where do you get your information from?

•••
The max discount for new DDC as I know is about 35% with many codes, besides CJCRMN35 & CJCRMN35MB, you can try these codes below

EPROMO5
EPROMO6

•••
And you haven't renewed it yet? Here's the 50% discount coupon I found. Valid in March only. GD8123A

my DDC expired since January 2018, i already try GD8123A but
upload_2018-3-30_17-7-16.png

I also try it with usa ip and with new godaddy account and still not worked. You better take the 86$ price, it still much better than nothing at all

•••
I think I have to wait for my DDC subscription to expire in 2 days before the cancellation can take place. A new Month, probably will have new coupons as well. I'm not that desperate yet. I can wait for a few more days if needed. Not a problem. @IMEZI I'm sorry that the 50% promo code for March didn't work. I tried it and it didn't work, but I thought that was because my DDC subscription was still valid and couldn't be deleted.

Last edited:
•••
rppromo5 Worked for me for 40% off even if the taxes sucked a lot

•••
Where do you get your information from?

By trying the codes individually, as I too am searching for a DDC renewal.

Of the codes I have tried all give the same discounted amount mentioned earlier, or less.

•••
•••
rppromo5 Worked for me for 40% off even if the taxes sucked a lot

Did you use that for a renewal or a new subscription?

•••
Did you use that for a renewal or a new subscription?

I used for new subscription but I could reveived min $85

Code: RPPROMO5

%35

$85.72

Last edited:
•••
I think I have to wait for my DDC subscription to expire in 2 days before the cancellation can take place. A new Month, probably will have new coupons as well. I'm not that desperate yet. I can wait for a few more days if needed. Not a problem. @IMEZI I'm sorry that the 50% promo code for March didn't work. I tried it and it didn't work, but I thought that was because my DDC subscription was still valid and couldn't be deleted.
UPDATE: Mine just expired (didn't check yesterday) so that makes about 20 days. Not very scientific though.

•••
•••
How strange, that was the same for me, best price with any of several codes attempted was $85.72 which is 28.5%. Wonder if waiting a day or two until the April codes come out will make a difference or GD is limiting the max DDC discount on purpose.

Just for fun, tried the 36 month option with codes and the lowest was $241.56, which is $80.52/year AND the same codes that worked on the yearly for 28.5% only gave a 16% discount off regular price - Regular price for 36 months is $7.99/month or $287.64 total

•••
How strange, that was the same for me, best price with any of several codes attempted was $85.72 which is 28.5%. Wonder if waiting a day or two until the April codes come out will make a difference or GD is limiting the max DDC discount on purpose.
What gets me, isn't that kind of a bait and switch? Maddening. I need to renew some straightaway so I went ahead and renewed DDC. What's even more frustrating is, when I return to GoDaddy homepage, a banner at the top screams out "35% off any new product!" and while it has a link to "restrictions" it has no link whatsoever to the applicable promo code or really any clear explanation of their so-called offer.

Bah!!!

Last edited:
•••
By trying the codes individually, as I too am searching for a DDC renewal.

Of the codes I have tried all give the same discounted amount mentioned earlier, or less.

But my question was really... where are you finding these coupon codes from?

•••
•••
•••
Google Search or somewhere else?

Exactly...the old-fashioned way.

Google searching Godaddy renewal codes, DDC codes, April codes, Spring codes, Easter codes, etc. Then search for specific codes like 40% off 35% etc...

•••
•••
An update:

I was able to delete my DDC after it expired. And so I'm now looking for a New DDC Coupon.

I agree with @RevolutionaryDomains All the coupons I tried from 30% - 50% which worked (not all worked), all gave the same $85.72 (28.5%) at checkout, or slightly higher. CJCRMN35 worked at $85.72

This is only the 2nd day of the month. And Easter has only just finished. So it might be that they haven't got the coupons out for April yet.

I can wait a few more days before going for the 28.5% code

If anyone who finds a higher code working. I'd appreciate the heads up.

Last edited:
•••
I used for new subscription but I could reveived min $85

Code: RPPROMO5

%35

$85.72

Calculate it. That's not 35% its only 28.5%.

•••
OK. Every coupon I have tried only gives me 28.5% discount whatever the coupon says. Does anyone have any code which actually provides 40$>35%>30% discounts that works today (or after today)?

•••
Tried multiple coupons, even new "April" coupons and $85.72 was the best price. The only other thing you could try, although there is a risk is wouldn't work, is use a rebate place like Top Cashback and get a possible additional rebate. GoDaddy can limit rebates if people are abusing it, yet GD still show as active at Top Cashback.

ONLY valid with Top Cashback "approved" coupons - the one they featured was cjc2off30 AND the final price with that code was only $92.31 and a possible cashback of $13.85 for a total price of $78.46

For all that trouble, it's only a possible $7.26 savings

Terms & Conditions and other useful information
    • Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
    • GoDaddy do not permit the reselling of their domains, any member found doing so will be terminated, and Cash Back not awarded.
    • Aftermarket Products, Gift Cards, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, Bulk domain registrations, Auctions, and Round up for Charity donations are not eligible for cash back
    • Bulk domain purchases are not eligible for cash back.
    • Office 365 purchases are not eligible for cash back.

PS if anyone is interested my top cashback referral code is https://www.topcashback.com/ref/wumbo
Their deals work OK, you have to completely disable ad blockers to make sure the cookies work

•••
Tried multiple coupons, even new "April" coupons and $85.72 was the best price. The only other thing you could try, although there is a risk is wouldn't work, is use a rebate place like Top Cashback and get a possible additional rebate. GoDaddy can limit rebates if people are abusing it, yet GD still show as active at Top Cashback.

ONLY valid with Top Cashback "approved" coupons - the one they featured was cjc2off30 AND the final price with that code was only $92.31 and a possible cashback of $13.85 for a total price of $78.46

For all that trouble, it's only a possible $7.26 savings

Interesting. I wasn't aware there was such a thing. There seems to be some risk that the cashback is optional on GoDaddy's part. Which makes it somewhat risky. I don't really want to pay more. I can hang on a while longer.

There are plenty of other expiring domain markets to take my money, while I wait this out. Like HugeDomains, SnapNames, NameJet, where the renewal fees are included in the price. I never actually register a domain at GoDaddy. It's only for the auctions, for me.

I'm sure GoDaddy have put a limit of $85.72 (28.50% discount approx) on their DDC. It's interesting that GD are playing fast and loose with us. Issuing valid coupons with higher discounts, but limiting the amount of discount they actually provide on a product. They have obviously caught people out, at least one person, like @varyemez above. I too have been trusting GD in the past that the discount they provided in there coupon was actually the discount they gave at checkout. It's definitely deliberate, even if it might be a policy in transition. I will always check that discount, from now on.

Last edited:
•••
Yes you are true Stub, I usually buy min 15-20 domains in 1 month on Godaddy auctions. So I have to buy this discount member account. But Godaddy is not my reason for preference. I m leaving from Godaddy for my main company.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back