IT.COM

Need GoDaddy Discount Domain Club Renewal Coupon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it better to wait for DDC to expire before registering again for DCC. Does this get you a better Coupon Code as is suggested in google searches?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes you are true Stub, I usually buy min 15-20 domains in 1 month on Godaddy auctions. So I have to buy this discount member account. But Godaddy is not my reason for preference. I m leaving from Godaddy for my main company.

I agree we definitely need this DDC. I do exactly the same. Once the 60 day hold is up. I transfer the domains away to my preferred registrar. I don't trust GoDaddy to hold my domains, fairly.

•••
Still looking for a DDC code which isn't limited to 28.5% upon checkout.

•••
Still looking for a DDC code which isn't limited to 28.5% upon checkout.
I have a way to get Godaddy Discount domain club at 55% off, around $55 for 1 year and $105 for 2 year. PM Me if you still need it, for more details.

•••
I have a way to get Godaddy Discount domain club at 55% off, around $55 for 1 year and $105 for 2 year. PM Me if you still need it, for more details.

Would you mind sharing it here?

•••
Would you mind sharing it here?

It only gave me 36% for renewal using their affiliate link. I never tried without using their affiliate link. Your experiences may be different.

Last edited:
•••
36% is a huge improvement over anything else we have tried : smile :

+1 for sharing here to @Reeja T - if you have an affiliate code for this you are allowed to post it in this thread or you can post it in your signature : thumbs up :

3.3. Affiliate codes are permitted in appropriate areas such as Domain Coupons and Offers.

•••

GOD DAMN i missed it, already bought my DDC 3 days ago......

•••
I tried Reeja method and it worked. After you do it, at the very bottom be sure to change the currency back to yours, and change the language from IN back to your native language.

•••
36% is a huge improvement over anything else we have tried : smile :

+1 for sharing here to @Reeja T - if you have an affiliate code for this you are allowed to post it in this thread or you can post it in your signature : thumbs up :

3.3. Affiliate codes are permitted in appropriate areas such as Domain Coupons and Offers.
Can I create a new thread for this?

•••
This method gives 55% off without tax for new purchase. If your country has tax, it will vary.

•••
I'm in the US and was able to get the domain discount club for $43.48 just now using the tip provided by @Reeja T

•••
I'm in the US and was able to get the domain discount club for $43.48 just now using the tip provided by @Reeja T
Wow! that is huge 65% less than the regular price 119.9. Those who need such discounts can check my sigature.

•••
Guess the ars is down, 67 for 2 years.

•••
I PM'd Reeja T and got 3 years for $94, about what I used to pay for 1 year with a coupon. I haven't renewed for more than 1 year before but this is a no brainer. First I waited for DDC to expire then deleted it so this was a new membership not a renewal.

Last edited:
•••
I PM'd Reeja T and got 3 years for $94, about what I used to pay for 1 year with a coupon. I haven't renewed for more than 1 year before but this is a no brainer. First I waited for DDC to expire then deleted it so this was a new membership not a renewal.
Great. If anyone need such discount, contact me

•••
I pm'ed Reeja - Quick response - Her method worked like a charm for 3 years after the DDC was no longer in my account (not a renewal) - The lowest I was able to get on my own was 35% off for 1 year... With Reeja's method, I paid even less than my checkout price was for 1 year after the 35% discount, but for a whole 3 years!!! Thanks!

•••
This method is valid for many other Godaddy products too. Biggest discount is on the Discount Domain Club.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks a lot Reeja... It worked...

•••
•••
Many thanks to Reeja T! For 3 years for $ 95! (y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
Many thanks Reeja T! 5 years for 5757ARS (146USD). Less than 30 USD per year! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

•••
I tried Reeja method and it worked. After you do it, at the very bottom be sure to change the currency back to yours, and change the language from IN back to your native language.
Guess the ars is down, 67 for 2 years.
I pm'ed Reeja - Quick response - Her method worked like a charm for 3 years after the DDC was no longer in my account (not a renewal) - The lowest I was able to get on my own was 35% off for 1 year... With Reeja's method, I paid even less than my checkout price was for 1 year after the 35% discount, but for a whole 3 years!!! Thanks!
Many thanks to Reeja T! For 3 years for $ 95! (y)(y)(y)
Many thanks Reeja T! 5 years for 5757ARS (146USD). Less than 30 USD per year! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

It's all good as long as you all know you are stealing.
A glitch doesn't mean a free pass to steal.

What if Godaddy was monitoring this thread and closed the accounts of the people involved.
I know a couple of you would take a pretty big hit.
Not saying they would, but they could, and they wouldn't be wrong.

You people KNOW you are cheating, no matter what you want to call it.

RC

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back