Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Save 20% off domain renewals.

20dom417

Does work for me , but i see the same price . Hope works for you .

•••
Save 20% off domain renewals.

20dom417

Does work for me , but i see the same price . Hope works for you .
It also doesn't work for me. I'm trying to find another one.

New code 62% Off on new Hosting orders
FBHOSTA20

Cheers,

•••
20dom417 is not working currently , so removed from site . it Worked for me last 5 days .

•••
12 kinds of domain extensions just from $0.99/year

Domain-just-from-0.99-usd-at-GoDaddy.png

.ORG, .CLUB, .CO and .INFO are now at the lowest rates. Take advantage of this offer.

•••
12 kinds of domain extensions just from $0.99/year

Domain-just-from-0.99-usd-at-GoDaddy.png

.ORG, .CLUB, .CO and .INFO are now at the lowest rates. Take advantage of this offer.
Cool, I've just also got it shortly. Thanks!

•••
Not sure if this is of any use to anyone- But i get emails from Godaddy on the weekly, offering me 'discounts' on renewals and new purchases- mostly new purchases (They don't seem to offer many renewal discounts anymore) but since I've never used them- I'm wondering if anyone on here would have any use? I'll post a few regardless- But LMK, if they do or don't work- Because it could be a weekly share :) Cheers & enjoy!

EDITED: 1st code: afw33suk - says 30% off All new purchases..

Last edited:
•••
Enjoy 30 % off new purchases.*

Use promo code gdbb1234 in your cart when you order.
Expires 14 March 2018.

•••
I update more 14 Godaddy promo codes latest for Mar 2018, discount 30% off on new orders.

MAR18B
MAR18C
MAR18D
MAR18E
MAR18G
MAR18H
MAR18K
MAR18M
MAR18DA
MAR18DB
MAR18DC
MAR18GA
MAR18GB
MAR18GC

Cheers,

•••
rppromo5
35%, expires at March 21

•••
Any new code for new com
between $2- $4

THX

•••
•••
Register your .Com domains for 9.99$

cjc999com

Unlimited domains , up to 10 years registration . May be valid for also Godaddy transfers but regular price of Godaddy for transfer is low already 7.99$

•••
Godaddy is offering .ORG domain for $7.99/1st yr and .INFO for $1.99/1st yr. No any coupon required.

Cheers,

•••
•••
whats the highest % now that may work for DDC? ty

•••
•••
•••
thanks bud

do I hear 35 or 40% any one? ;)

going once.. twice..
That code used to discount 35%, but I've just tested recently and it's now ~30% off

•••
my ddc cancels tomorrow

I don't really need it now.. no renewals.. for a little while
and to transfer to gd, you do not need ddc.. its same rates for all.

not sure what happens to my auctions listings if ddc expires??? hmmm.. I don't think they just cancel my current listings do they? maybe I can't add new ones?

oh well.. maybe I'll just pay the $5 to have gd auctions for now.. and wait for DDC for later.. maybe bigger coupon..

cheers

•••
oh well.. maybe I'll just pay the $5 to have gd auctions for now.. and wait for DDC for later.. maybe bigger coupon.

anyone thinking of buying an auction membership should take a look at buying a backorder. use a code for the backorder.

iirc, an auction membership is included with a backorder purchase.

it's like getting a nice discounted backorder, plus the auction membership you were about to buy anyway.

use a code when buying

•••
Enjoy 20% off your next new product order.*
Use promo code gdbbg366 in your cart when you order.

•••
The code GDBB1234 - 30% off new orders
Expires April 04, 2018.

•••
Some 40% Off codes for new domains orders. Doesn't work for DDC, transfers or renewals. I've tested.

GOFKVT01
GOFKVT02
GOFKVT03
GOFKVT04
GOFKVT05
GOFKVT06
GOFKVT07
GOFKVT08
GOFKVT09
GOFKVT010

Cheers,

•••
Some 40% Off codes for new domains orders. Doesn't work for DDC, transfers or renewals. I've tested.
Is the use of these coupons restricted to a certain extension ( eg. .com ) or it will work for all extensions available at GD. FYI, I want to register a few .net and .tv

•••
Is the use of these coupons restricted to a certain extension ( eg. .com ) or it will work for all extensions available at GD. FYI, I want to register a few .net and .tv
These codes are for new .COM registrations as GDD offer. You can try with another extensions, it might work too, i'm not sure. But .net is now $9.99 and after using one of these codes, I saw that the price was still the same.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back