Dynadot

Methods of getting back links

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Charley

Striving To Be The BestVIP Member
Impact
How does 1 get a back link , like are there any instances of them. Please list a few of them. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
submit articles
press release
submitting to directories
link exchange
forum sigs

•••
•••
bentong said:
submit articles
press release
link exchange
forum sigs

Wht do u mean by link exchange, forum sigs, sumit articles. Any instance of these? :)

•••
achacko said:
bentong said:
submit articles
press release
link exchange
forum sigs

Wht do u mean by link exchange, forum sigs, sumit articles. Any instance of these? :)
A link exchange is where you ask a person if they will put a link to your site on their site, and in return you put a link to their site on yours.

A forum signature is a what i have below this post, I am involved with those sites. You can put your sites in your 'forum sig' too in the control panel, these are counted as baclinks too

Say you owned a news site, by submiting many articles, other people may post on forums with a link to your article, giving you another backlink.

Hope that helps :) Cya

•••
go to the web address below

www.linkmarket.net

This is a good place for link exchange. I already link exchange around 100+ people so far with it.

•••
How much space wud it take in a FORUM to put in a lot of adveritsements, banners, etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back