IT.COM

Back to Domaining again

NameSilo
Watch

zlm

Established Member
Impact
Hello all

I have been into domain name since 1998 until 2011 when I took break due to medical reason

Now its time to get back into it.
So many changes
Prices of LLL.com seems lower
Prices of LLLL.com increased alot 😂
Also ccc.com prices insane
I sold alot of domains to Chinese investor around 2009/2010
And I still have few great names since 1998 will keep them for projects i will never do it seems

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And I still have few great names since 1998 will keep them for projects i will never do it seems
Yeah, I've got a few of those meant for personal projects myself! :xf.smile:

Welcome to nps! It has been quite a roller coaster since the old days...I too got out but somehow I slowly got dragged back in. Best of luck to you on the rebirth!

•••
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
•••
Hello all

I have been into domain name since 1998 until 2011 when I took break due to medical reason

Now its time to get back into it.
So many changes
Prices of LLL.com seems lower
Prices of LLLL.com increased alot 😂
Also ccc.com prices insane
I sold alot of domains to Chinese investor around 2009/2010
What are some of your best names if you don't mind sharing

•••
" for projects i will never do it seems"
Same, mate, same...

Welcome back to the game and welcome to Namepros

•••
•••
Welcome back to NamePros, @zlm - look forward to reading your reflections going forward.

Did you maintain many domain names during the period you were away? I suspect some domain names acquirable in 1998 are worth a lot now, so don't hide away too many thinking you might develop some day!

Best wishes,

Bob

PS Thanks also to @Acroplex for highlighting this in the recently published summary. Otherwise many of us would probably have missed the thread.

Last edited:
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Welcome back. auction prices have increased much since you left.

Lots of new extensions, and crypto brought a lot of investors from other markets into domaining.

I think the future is good, and now is a good time to get back after it. Best of luck!

•••
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm still holding onto some great domains.

My main important one and the closest to my heart is Kuw.com which is shortcut for my country Kuwait

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros ZLM,

Really nice domain name you got there 👏👏

Last edited:
•••
Glad to see you back.The more people here the better.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back