discuss LLL.CH Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
LLL.CH is getting lots of attention on the NNN.CH thread, so I am currently trying to compile a list of remaining 3L.CH available for reg. Below is a list from AAA to EWI(see text file)

Out of 3285 so far, only 128 are still available in that range.

Attachments

• LLL.CH.txt
    1 KB · Views: 58
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So I have to transfer the domain from GoDaddy to another registrar of their choice once a sale happens?

No, a 'push' is different from a 'transfer' in this case.

With a push at Godaddy, I can enter your account number and email at Godaddy, and push a domain to your account. This isn't possible with .ch now.

With a transfer, the buyer has to initiate at Godaddy or other registrar, enter the domain they bought, check out, and get the auth code from the seller to complete the transfer. So once you sell one of your .ch domains, the buyer can start the transfer from Godaddy or somewhere else, as long as the registrar handles the .ch extension.

This is actually pretty much the same process as if you had a .com at Godaddy, and the buyer wanted to move it to Enom, or Namecheap, or other registrar.

•••
I should have registered mine at a different registrar then :( . GoDaddy sucks for this extension. What registrar do you recommend me transferring the domains to? I want to find one where I can easily push the domains between accounts.

If someone is interested in buying, they will chew the transfer hassle. No need to put an extra year to a speculative investment too early.

•••
I should have registered mine at a different registrar then :( . GoDaddy sucks for this extension. What registrar do you recommend me transferring the domains to? I want to find one where I can easily push the domains between accounts.

I would just keep them at Godaddy for now. If you make some .ch sales this year and really have problems moving the domains to the buyer, then consider transferring out near the end of the first year if you can find a better place.

If your buyer wants the domain in their Godaddy account, it is actually easier for the transfer if the domain is already within Godaddy.

Personally I'm not worried having my .ch at Godaddy for now.

•••
No, a 'push' is different from a 'transfer' in this case.

With a push at Godaddy, I can enter your account number and email at Godaddy, and push a domain to your account. This isn't possible with .ch now.

With a transfer, the buyer has to initiate at Godaddy or other registrar, enter the domain they bought, check out, and get the auth code from the seller to complete the transfer. So once you sell one of your .ch domains, the buyer can start the transfer from Godaddy or somewhere else, as long as the registrar handles the .ch extension.

This is actually pretty much the same process as if you had a .com at Godaddy, and the buyer wanted to move it to Enom, or Namecheap, or other registrar.

Okay. But for the 60 days for the .ch domains, that's the minimum time for us before we can only transfer, correct?

And for GoDaddy, the .ch domain PUSH is impossible?

•••
Okay. But for the 60 days for the .ch domains, that's the minimum time for us before we can only transfer, correct?

And for GoDaddy, the .ch domain PUSH is impossible?

I think the 60 days applies for the .ch domain to be transferred OUT of Godaddy. If it is transferred within Godaddy (one account to another) the 60 days doesn't apply. Either way after 60 days you're definitely good to go.

Yes, it looks like the .ch push can't happen at Godaddy.

Do other registrars allow .ch push? Namecheap? Anyone know for sure?

•••
The other registrar are allow CH push within their service.

•••
Hopefully Godaddy changes to allow .ch push.

They allow account push with .bz .co .io and others.

•••
Correct, it's silly they don't allow push for CH, CZ

•••
Some ccTLDs can be 'pushed' but most cannot. Because they do not work like .com...

•••
.ch reminds me of the word "channel" for some reason as well.

•••
CH has more meaning than any other ccTLDs

If Godaddy also allow push within service like other registrar, I believe CH will be more hot value.

With the reasonal price reg/renew and good meaning extension. Also, premium western LLL.ch and keywords already has good sales history with still continue up-to-date.

Last edited:
•••
For me CH is best for china then .CN. Like AU for Australia, IN for India, EU Europe, CA for Canada etc. Most English speaking countries with single word in country name uses first 2 digit only. I feel CH suit better for CHINA or CHILE than Swiss.

About .ch push Namecheap allow free push but they little costly compare to godaddy. Godaddy you can use coupon to get good pricing on CH

•••
Interesting observation. Makes good sense. I registered my .ch domains at NameCheap.

•••
When I look at BJNG.CH or Chendu.Ch, I think of China. :)

•••
Yep CHENDU.ch make sense. I have only numberic .ch domains hoping chinese buy this in future. Now i was thinking LLL.ch, If you have any idea does L-L.ch make sense. I feel it look for company with two words like Swiss Wine = s-w.ch . But problem is i can't find any domain available with -. Do anyone registered such names. i think most of such combination already taken

•••
.ch is a mature extension and many, many names are regged.

•••
I have these NNN.ch:
011.ch
391.ch
644.ch
691.ch
692.ch
693.ch
774.ch
835.ch
836.ch
874.ch
884.ch

•••
Cool list, i don't have so many triple N's, i have few only on 3N, though i have 50+ NNNN's
Mine:
867.ch
898.ch

Last edited:
•••
That's great. You'll have good fortune!

•••
Hope so. that my largest investment. Brought most of good 4n's and till my heart content and emptying my CC.

•••
Do you have any 4n with 888?

•••
•••
For the NNNN.ch I just only have few

2838.ch
7799.ch
7878.ch
7979.ch
6868.ch
6699.ch

What ya think ? any future hehe

•••
oh cool. i don't have one. but i do have :
1525.ch
1121.ch
8100.ch
1300.ch
5115.ch
5868.CH

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back