discuss LLL.CH Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
LLL.CH is getting lots of attention on the NNN.CH thread, so I am currently trying to compile a list of remaining 3L.CH available for reg. Below is a list from AAA to EWI(see text file)

Out of 3285 so far, only 128 are still available in that range.

Attachments

• LLL.CH.txt
    1 KB · Views: 58
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another one I've been following and bought is .TW for Taiwan. Nobody ever talks about it, but all the numbers from 1 to 1000 are gone and the 4N's are getting chewed. As well the L-LLL's are slowly disappearing. So Asian investors are buying, but keep in mind that they aren't going to parade around their investments.

I noticed .tw is do good at Godaddy which they allowed push too. Cost a bit high like .io.

•••
According to namebio last 2 sales occured on December (the last third on September :xf.confused:) smells of enduser...

•••
•••
most of the 3l.ch sales seem to be end user sales that is why they are in the range of x.xxx

•••
I think CH will follow DE and FR. As you may know, DE also sells good.

•••
Trust me and Believe in yourself. CH is not a trash or junk extension at all. It is matter of time when will storm hit it.

•••
I think CH will follow DE and FR. As you may know, DE also sells good.

13 LLL.fr reported sales in 2015 per namebio
15 LLL.de
48 LLL.biz
286 LLL.co

14 NNN.co
8 NNN.biz
0 NNN.de
0 NNN.fr

of course, there are unreported sales on forums etc but i wouldnt call those stats "de/fr sells good" anyway..
how many LLL.de/fr sales do you know of?

..and just let you know neither of Chinese biggest registrars like HiChina, ename, 22.cn, Xinnet carries .ch - not a good sign

best of luck

•••
Chinese registrars will probably be adding and promoting more extensions over time. Question to ask is what happens if they do add .ch?

•••
I've checked the Whois on short domains in .ch .cz .cx .sh .co and you do find some Chinese owners for up to 4N and 4L domains. Do you wait til they are all taken or jump in early and pick out the best remaining?
Chinese may be buying domains in bulk for regfee, but are they going to buy from domainers, that is on the aftermarket ? Or are they going to move on to another extension ? That is the question.

I don't get how people think .CH is such a stretch for China.

Some people see .CA as California, .ME for 'me' and .NU has meaning in Sweden.
Sure, and there are few .to sites for Toronto too. Doesn't mean it's the norm.
So how many .ch have you spotted in China so far ?

•••
China is a little bigger than Toronto.

There are already Chinese sites and owners of .ch, check Whois it doesn't take long to find them for chips and words with Chinese meaning.

•••
i see there are no much sales in 3l.biz...3l.de but that does not mean they are worthless
its a complicated business strategy..i dont know how people here don't notice these strategies of investment..alot of investors are keeping their domains and they don't sell them untill they get much value..and that's how things get expensive and higher..alot of sales on any product doesn't mean this product has good future and the same thing about the little sales of any product..
there are many people are still keeping until now their 4l.com domains maybe they won't sell them before they get price 10k for one chip....

i still remember some people who always said that it's not wise to invest in 4l.net..and you can see now how are the sales of 4ls.net.

the last thing i would say is ..domain market is an investment therefore you must accept the fact that there is some risk in any investment..and if you don't want to accept this fact and don't want to make risk you better never buy or sell any thing in your whole life.

Last edited:
•••
•••
From the article above:
"Richard Schreier, with the Canadian Internet Registration Authority, estimates the next application round could open around 2018. (A spokesperson for ICANN would not comment on a possible timeline.)"

So the extensions that are out there now are the ones we have to live with for the next 2, 3 maybe 4 or more years. Some new gtlds still to come out but also could take a while.

•••
453 Chip 3L.ch left.

Here is the list:
DQX.CH
DTQ.CH
DXH.CH
DXK.CH
DXQ.CH
FGQ.CH
FKX.CH
FQY.CH
FWX.CH
FXK.CH
FYX.CH
GJX.CH
GKX.CH
GQF.CH
GQS.CH
GQX.CH
GQY.CH
HWX.CH
HXF.CH
HXJ.CH
HXN.CH
HXY.CH
JGX.CH
JHX.CH
JQX.CH
JYG.CH
JYT.CH
KFQ.CH
KHJ.CH
KJX.CH
KQN.CH
KQP.CH
KQR.CH
KQX.CH
KQY.CH
KQZ.CH
KRQ.CH
KTQ.CH
KXB.CH
KXC.CH
KXD.CH
KXH.CH
KXL.CH
KXM.CH
KXP.CH
KXQ.CH
KXT.CH
KZQ.CH
LBQ.CH
LHJ.CH
LHQ.CH
LJQ.CH
LJX.CH
LKX.CH
LPQ.CH
LQB.CH
LQG.CH
LQH.CH
LQK.CH
LQP.CH
LQT.CH
LQX.CH
LQY.CH
LRQ.CH
LWQ.CH
LXD.CH
LXH.CH
LXJ.CH
LXK.CH
LXN.CH
LXQ.CH
LYQ.CH
LZQ.CH
MDQ.CH
MGQ.CH
MHY.CH
MJQ.CH
MLQ.CH
MQB.CH
MQF.CH
MQK.CH
MQY.CH
MQZ.CH
MWQ.CH
MXY.CH
NCQ.CH
NDQ.CH
NHQ.CH
NJQ.CH
NJX.CH
NKQ.CH
NLQ.CH
NPQ.CH
NQB.CH
NQC.CH
NQD.CH
NQF.CH
NQG.CH
NQH.CH
NQJ.CH
NQK.CH
NQL.CH
NQM.CH
NQP.CH
NQR.CH
NQX.CH
NQY.CH
NQZ.CH
NRQ.CH
NWQ.CH
NYQ.CH
NZQ.CH
PFQ.CH
PJQ.CH
PKQ.CH
PQC.CH
PQG.CH
PQJ.CH
PQK.CH
PQL.CH
PQN.CH
PQX.CH
PQY.CH
PXH.CH
PXJ.CH
PXK.CH
PZQ.CH
QBF.CH
QBG.CH
QBH.CH
QBN.CH
QBZ.CH
QCF.CH
QCJ.CH
QDC.CH
QDN.CH
QDT.CH
QDX.CH
QDY.CH
QFB.CH
QFH.CH
QFK.CH
QFL.CH
QFM.CH
QFR.CH
QFW.CH
QFY.CH
QFZ.CH
QGB.CH
QGC.CH
QGF.CH
QGH.CH
QGJ.CH
QGL.CH
QGR.CH
QGT.CH
QGY.CH
QJB.CH
QJC.CH
QJD.CH
QJF.CH
QJG.CH
QJH.CH
QJK.CH
QJM.CH
QJR.CH
QJT.CH
QJX.CH
QJY.CH
QJZ.CH
QKB.CH
QKC.CH
QKF.CH
QKH.CH
QKJ.CH
QKL.CH
QKM.CH
QKN.CH
QKT.CH
QKX.CH
QKY.CH
QKZ.CH
QLF.CH
QLG.CH
QLH.CH
QLJ.CH
QLR.CH
QLZ.CH
QMF.CH
QMJ.CH
QMK.CH
QMN.CH
QMY.CH
QMZ.CH
QNG.CH
QNJ.CH
QNK.CH
QNL.CH
QNR.CH
QPF.CH
QPG.CH
QPH.CH
QPK.CH
QPN.CH
QPX.CH
QPZ.CH
QRH.CH
QSJ.CH
QSY.CH
QTD.CH
QTF.CH
QTG.CH
QTJ.CH
QTZ.CH
QWB.CH
QWC.CH
QWF.CH
QWG.CH
QWH.CH
QWJ.CH
QWN.CH
QWX.CH
QXB.CH
QXC.CH
QXD.CH
QXH.CH
QXJ.CH
QXK.CH
QXM.CH
QXN.CH
QXT.CH
QXY.CH
QXZ.CH
QYD.CH
QYF.CH
QYG.CH
QYH.CH
QYJ.CH
QYL.CH
QYM.CH
QYR.CH
QYS.CH
QYT.CH
QZC.CH
QZD.CH
QZG.CH
QZL.CH
QZM.CH
QZN.CH
QZP.CH
QZR.CH
QZS.CH
RGQ.CH
RJQ.CH
RKQ.CH
RLQ.CH
RNQ.CH
RPQ.CH
RQB.CH
RQD.CH
RQG.CH
RQH.CH
RQJ.CH
RQK.CH
RQL.CH
RQN.CH
RQX.CH
RQY.CH
RQZ.CH
RWQ.CH
RXF.CH
RXJ.CH
RXK.CH
RXQ.CH
RYQ.CH
RYX.CH
TGQ.CH
TMQ.CH
TNQ.CH
TPQ.CH
TQB.CH
TQF.CH
TQJ.CH
TQK.CH
TQN.CH
TQR.CH
TQW.CH
TQX.CH
TQY.CH
TXG.CH
TXH.CH
TXK.CH
TZQ.CH
WCJ.CH
WCX.CH
WDQ.CH
WFQ.CH
WJQ.CH
WJX.CH
WKQ.CH
WLQ.CH
WNQ.CH
WPQ.CH
WQC.CH
WQD.CH
WQF.CH
WQG.CH
WQH.CH
WQJ.CH
WQK.CH
WQM.CH
WQN.CH
WQP.CH
WQX.CH
WQY.CH
WQZ.CH
WSQ.CH
WTQ.CH
WXB.CH
WXD.CH
WXF.CH
WXH.CH
WXJ.CH
WXK.CH
WXL.CH
WXT.CH
WYQ.CH
XBN.CH
XBP.CH
XCJ.CH
XCW.CH
XDJ.CH
XFH.CH
XGJ.CH
XGL.CH
XGP.CH
XHM.CH
XKJ.CH
XKL.CH
XKN.CH
XKQ.CH
XKT.CH
XKW.CH
XLJ.CH
XLK.CH
XLQ.CH
XLZ.CH
XMJ.CH
XND.CH
XNH.CH
XNJ.CH
XNY.CH
XPB.CH
XPG.CH
XPH.CH
XPK.CH
XPQ.CH
XQB.CH
XQC.CH
XQF.CH
XQG.CH
XQJ.CH
XQK.CH
XQL.CH
XQP.CH
XQS.CH
XQT.CH
XQY.CH
XQZ.CH
XRB.CH
XRG.CH
XRH.CH
XRN.CH
XRQ.CH
XRY.CH
XSB.CH
XSG.CH
XSJ.CH
XSQ.CH
XSR.CH
XTJ.CH
XTQ.CH
XWF.CH
XWG.CH
XWH.CH
XWJ.CH
XWK.CH
XWL.CH
XWM.CH
XWN.CH
XWQ.CH
XWY.CH
YBQ.CH
YBX.CH
YDQ.CH
YFQ.CH
YGJ.CH
YGQ.CH
YGX.CH
YGZ.CH
YHQ.CH
YJQ.CH
YKQ.CH
YLQ.CH
YMJ.CH
YPQ.CH
YPX.CH
YQF.CH
YQG.CH
YQH.CH
YQJ.CH
YQK.CH
YQN.CH
YQP.CH
YQS.CH
YQX.CH
YQZ.CH
YRQ.CH
YSQ.CH
YTQ.CH
YTX.CH
YWQ.CH
YWX.CH
YXB.CH
YXD.CH
YXG.CH
YXH.CH
YXJ.CH
YXK.CH
YXM.CH
YXN.CH
YXP.CH
YXQ.CH
YXR.CH
YXT.CH
YZQ.CH
ZBQ.CH
ZDQ.CH
ZKQ.CH
ZLQ.CH
ZNQ.CH
ZPQ.CH
ZQB.CH
ZQC.CH
ZQD.CH
ZQG.CH
ZQJ.CH
ZQL.CH
ZQM.CH
ZQN.CH
ZQP.CH
ZQT.CH
ZTQ.CH

•••
453 Chip 3L.ch left.

Wasn't it just at 760 left this morning?

A lot of the ones left actually have great letters for China. Q, X, Z, Y...

Some are already gone from the 453 above.

•••
@Jacks86 , I think the title of this thread should change to something more interesting to the Investors/People .. Like LLL.CH - CHINESE CHIPS .etc...

•••
@Jacks86 , I think the title of this thread should change to something more interesting to the Investors/People .. Like LLL.CH - CHINESE CHIPS .etc...

I actually asked NP yesterday if I could change a few thread names, they wouldn't allow it.

•••
Actually, 450 is a small number. From now on, we should talk about a complete buyout.

•••
Actually, 450 is a small number. From now on, we should talk about a complete buyout.

It's very small considering the total amount of any LLL is 17,576. To have less than 10% is a great sign, under 5% is even better because a buyout is likely to occur.

•••
Yep, just a matter of time.

•••
Was it a bad idea that I registered all of mine at GoDaddy? Because it would be expensive to transfer all of them to another registrar after 60 days, just to push them to another account. Or does GoDaddy let you push the domains to another GoDaddy account after 60 days?

•••
No, doesn't seem like right now Godaddy will push .ch domains from one account to another within Godaddy.

Buyer has to go to this page:
https://ca.godaddy.com/domains/domain-transfer.aspx

Enter the domain they bought from you, check out and pay (adds an extra year to the registration).
Then they need to get the authorization code from you. If you go in your control panel for one of your .ch domains, you'll see something that says 'Authorization code' and a link 'email my code'. You get the authorization code and give this to the seller (after they pay you) and then they can complete the transfer.

Even if they use another registrar, they have to do a similar process, start the transfer and get the authorization code from you.

It is ok to hold the domains at Godaddy, I have my .ch there too. And this isn't just a .ch thing, many country codes have a similar transfer process. Maybe this will change in the future, who knows. It makes things a bit more complicated, but also adds a bit of protection too.

•••
No, doesn't seem like right now Godaddy will push .ch domains from one account to another within Godaddy.

Buyer has to go to this page:
https://ca.godaddy.com/domains/domain-transfer.aspx

Enter the domain they bought from you, check out and pay (adds an extra year to the registration).
Then they need to get the authorization code from you. If you go in your control panel for one of your .ch domains, you'll see something that says 'Authorization code' and a link 'email my code'. You get the authorization code and give this to the seller (after they pay you) and then they can complete the transfer.

Even if they use another registrar, they have to do a similar process, start the transfer and get the authorization code from you.

It is ok to hold the domains at Godaddy, I have my .ch there too. And this isn't just a .ch thing, many country codes have a similar transfer process. Maybe this will change in the future, who knows. It makes things a bit more complicated, but also adds a bit of protection too.

So I have to transfer the domain from GoDaddy to another registrar of their choice once a sale happens?

•••
Other thing that is interesting about .ch is you can't renew for more years (at least at Godaddy). You have to leave the domain on Autorenew setting to renew the domain once the year is up. You can't manually do it as far as I can see. So if it gets close to a year and you don't want to keep your .ch, remember to turn off the Autorenew. I am not sure it it autorenews at exactly one year's time, or early, does anyone know?

•••
I should have registered mine at a different registrar then :( . GoDaddy sucks for this extension. What registrar do you recommend me transferring the domains to? I want to find one where I can easily push the domains between accounts.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back