Jokes - Post Yours Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

leprechaun13

Account Closed
Impact
Here A few to get started

COMPUTERS

One of Microsoft's finest technicans was drafted and sent to boot camp. At the rifle range, he was given some instruction, a rifle, and bullets. He fired several shots at the target. The report came from the target area that all attempts had completely missed the target. The technician looked at his rifle, and then at the target. He looked at the rifle again, and then at the target again. He put his finger over the end of the rifle barrel and squeezed the trigger with his other hand. The end of his finger was blown off, whereupon he yelled toward the target area, "It's leaving here just fine, the trouble must be at your end!"

Q: How do you keep a programmer in the shower all day?
A: Give him a bottle of shampoo which says "lather, rinse, repeat."

Q: How many Microsoft support staff does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Four. One to ask "What is the registration number of the light bulb?", one to ask "Have you tried rebooting it?", another to ask "Have you tried reinstalling it?" and the last one to say "It must be your hardware because the light bulb in our office works fine..."

Q: What happens if you cross a midget and a computer?
A: You get a short circut.

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer. When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!" He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed... Oh, wait a minute, he already does.

Computer Industry Acronyms: WINDOWS : Will Install Needless Data On Whole System, APPLE : Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity, IBM : I Blame Microsoft, MICROSOFT : Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools Teenagers, MACINTOSH : Most Applications Crash; If Not, The Operating System Hangs.

Blondes

Q: Do you know what is black and blue and found in a ditch?
A: A man who told one to many blonde jokes.

There was a brunette standing along side a busy road chanting "88, 88, 88, 88..." until a blonde came up to her and said, "that looks like fun, can I try?" The brunette said sure so the blonde chanted, "88, 88, 88, 88.." "Well," said the brunette, "that is fun. But what is even more fun is if you say it in the middle of the street" So the blonde said "OK" and stood in the middle of the street. "88, 88, 88, 88-" BAM! she was run over by a car, completely flattened. Along the side of the road, the brunette began to chant, "89, 89, 89, 89...

A blond walks into a hair salon, wearing headphones.The beautician said that headphones were not allowed. So the blonde took them off. She sat on the couch and died after some time.The beautician later played the headphones, they were saying:breath in,breath out,breath in,breath out.........

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whats the difference between Oprah Winfrey and my mom?

3 Billion Dollars

:)

•••
HERES some hawaii jokes (if u dont under stand its pidgin english)

Cars In Heaven

"Doc, I had one terrible dream last night," said Kimo to his Psychiatrist. "I wen dream dat I wen die and wen go to see da braddah in heaven, and he told me dat if I'd never cheated on my wife I could drive a luxury car around heaven forever! But he said if I wen cheat on her one time, I had to drive one mid-size car forever, and if I wen cheat on her twice, I had to drive a compact car, and if I wen cheat on her tree times, I had to drive one sub-compact, and if I'd cheated ..."

"Wait brah! You've never cheated on your wife at all, have you Kimo?"

"No, and that's what I told da braddah up dea, Doc. So he gave me dis big luxury car with all the extras, and off I drove."

"What's so bad about that? Sound like one good dream to me."

"Well, I was driving along in dat thing, and came across my wife...

She was riding one bicycle with two flat tires."

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes

* That's not right .................................... Sum Ting Wong
* Are you harboring a fugitive? .................. Hu Yu Hai Ding
* See me ASAP........................................ Kum Hia Nao
* Stupid Man .......................................... Dum Fut
* Small Horse ......................................... Tai Ni Po Ni
* Did you go to the beach? ....................... Wai Yu So Tan
* I bumped into a coffee table ................... Ai Bang Mai Ni
* I think you need a face lift ..................... Chin Tu Fat
* It's very dark in here.............................. Wao So Dim
* I thought you were on a diet ................... Wai Yu Mun Ching?
* This is a tow away zone ......................... No Pah King
* Our meeting is scheduled for next week ..... Wai Yu Kum Nao?
* Staying out of sight ............................... Lei Ying Lo
* He's cleaning his automobile .................... Wa Shing Ka
* Your body odor is offensive ..................... Yu Stin Ki Pu

This is a classic that if not mistaken was made popular by Frank DeLima...

Had da' Hawaiian, da' Japanee and da' Podagee. As they were crossing a desert they passed out from thirst, hunger and heat.

When they woke up da' Hawaiian guy said, "whoa brah I had one awesome dream that we had 3 full coolers of ice cold Budweiser beer!".

Da Japanee guy said, "whoah brah das' mean.. but mines was mo' bettah.. I went dream we was crossing da' desert in one lunch wagon full of grinds!".

Da' Podagee guy said, "Nah brah, my dream was da' bes! I went dream we had one car door!".

Da Japanee and Hawaiian guy asked, "Brah, what da hell you going do wit' one car door?", Da Podagee said, "Brah, when stay hot, all we gotta do is roll da' window down!".

Anther one

Da Hawaiian, Japanee and Podagee students all shared one dorm room. Being college students they spent most of their income on booze. But, there was ONE bowl of beef stew left in the refrigerator.

So they made a deal.. whoever has the BEST dream can eat the stew in the morning.

So they go sleep. When they wake the Hawaiian goes, "brah, I had da' bes' dream! I went dream we had 50 hot chics all partying with us here!"

Da' Japanee goes, "Brah my dream was mo' mean! I went dream we was rollin' with hot chics in g-strings in our own pimped-out slammed Acura RS's!".

Then they look in the refrigerator and the stew is gone! Then the two of them looks for da Podagee and they find him hiding the hallway. They ask da Podagee, "eh brah, you went eat da' beef stew or what?". Da Podagee guy says in a frightened tone, "Yeah............I went dream you guys was full, so I woke up and ate da' stew".

•••
I could read through those slowly but what's podagee?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back