Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dominion is going after Sidney Powell for defamation for the blatant lies and misinformation that she has been pushing.

Good for them.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...ows-suit-with-demand-letter-to-sidney-powell/

On top of the retraction demand, the letter said Powell should preserve all relevant documents, including communications with anyone associated with the Trump campaign. Trump campaign lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis were mentioned by name. So was Powell’s “Kraken” co-counsel Lin Wood. Dominion lawyers said the records preservation demand applies to “all financial and corporate records” for Powell’s “legal defense fund” Defending the Republic, as well as Powell’s communications with witnesses/experts she has cited and media figures.

Lin Wood, Rudy, and Jenna Ellis. You are next on deck.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Racist to blame Putin. Seriously dude, fuck off with that nonsense.

Brad
You just proved that egocentrism is a major problem in society today, even in this thread lol.

•••
You just proved that egocentrism is a major problem in society today, even in this thread lol.

You are throwing around a ridiculous racist accusation that makes no sense. I don't have time for that nonsense.

You have 15K+ posts and 1K likes. That shows what people think of your posts.
You are basically a troll.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You are throwing around a ridiculous racist accusation that makes no sense. I don't have time for that nonsense.

You have 15K+ posts and 1K likes. That shows what people think of your posts.
You are basically a troll.

Brad
Most people either blame the GOP or DEMs when things aren't headed how they want I just don't see blaming Russia as a constructive thing to do neither is it true.

•••
Most people either blame the GOP or DEMs when things aren't headed how they want I just don't see blaming Russia as a constructive thing to do neither is it true.

Who do you think it was Zimbabwe?

The consensus is that this was a Russia hack. No one is really even debating this.

I am going to assume these companies and government agencies have the forensics that show that as well. This was not a random country name pulled out of a hat.

It was also not just government organizations. Private companies like Microsoft and others were hit as well.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
-

The consensuses is that this was a Russia hack. No one is really even debating this.

I am going to assume these companies and government agencies have the forensics that show that as well.

Brad
Let's face it the dems believe in this Russian conspiracy and the GOP does not. Just because 1/4 of dems believe something doesn't make it true.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

The consensus is that this was a Russia hack. No one is really even debating this.

I am going to assume these companies and government agencies have the forensics that show that as well. This was not a random country name pulled out of a hat.

It was also not just government organizations. Private companies like Microsoft and others were hit as well.

Brad
Probably one of my biggest criticisms of Biden I would say is his lack to unify the country. Biden refuses to reach out to the 74+ million people that voted for Trump instead Biden is appointing all liberals to his cabinet. I'd be curious to hear if you consider any of them so far moderate.

Last edited:
•••
Less than 1/10 people like what you post. Sad!

This is not even a party thing.

Republicans Say U.S. Must Retaliate for SolarWinds Hack, While Trump Stays Mum

https://www.newsweek.com/republican...solarwinds-hack-while-trump-stays-mum-1556033

Brad

it started in March eh.... China is kicking the living shit out of us with covid and now the hacks ... which most likely were ordered by China and done via Russia.... we damned well better retaliate ... China has kicked our ass solid and not even fired a shot.

Last edited:
•••
it started in March eh.... China is kicking the living shit out of us with covid and now the hacks ... which most likely were ordered by China and done via Russia.... we damned well better retaliate ... China has kicked our ass solid and not even fired a shot.
Trump is playing golf today. I guess you forgot who the president is, and when he went against 99% of Congress when it came to sanctions against Russia

•••
Blame whoever you want... it was probably an inside job. Just like 9-11, you'll never find the true conspirators. :bag:

•••
"
Less than 1/10 people like what you post. Sad!
"
I love you, so much! :) Not everyone hits the magic like button and not all threads have that option for someone to click.
13000+ of Daniel's 15000 posts are in the Marketplace where there are no buttons.

Just sayin'...

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Lou Dobbs airs fact check of own election claims about Smartmatic after legal threat

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lou-dobbs-fact-check-election-claims-smartmatic-legal-threat

These companies are rightfully coming after all the people that defamed them, including news networks and Trump connected lawyers...Maybe even Trump himself.

You know Rudy with claims like Smartmatic had a meeting with Hugo Chavez 2 years ago. He died in 2013. Or that Smartmatic owns Dominion. Not true either.

Sidney Powell & Lin Wood accusing them of flipping votes and countless other nonsense conspiracies.

Have fun defending the lies with massive potential penalties on the line. Karma.

:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I love you but you are dead wrong and racist to blame putin, but you can believe that if you want as I can't change your opinion. But, comments you said like, "Every single report is tying this to the Russians." is very untrue and even biased against them. Putin is very popular leader in both Russia and USA (loves him). We need to just stop blaming Russians for everything he is not leader of our country anyways.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Friday that the cyberattack on US federal government agencies "was a very significant effort, and I think it's the case that now we can say pretty clearly that it was the Russians that engaged in this activity."

Last edited:
•••

DoD cancelled meetings with Biden team - martial law coming

DoD cancelled transition meetings with Biden team. Michael Flynn spoke on Trump’s options. Oath Keepers calls Trump to defeat the coup. Biggest hack ever hit US - who did it?

Last edited:
•••

DoD cancelled meetings with Biden team - martial law coming

What's the proposed end game? To just ignore democracy and overturn the will of the voters to install a dictator? Sure sounds like some banana republic stuff.

On Friday Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Army Chief of Staff Gen. James McConville responded with a statement asserting the military's long-held position against involving in U.S. political decisions.

'There is no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of an American election,' they said.

Civilian control of the military is a key tenet of the U.S. Constitution, and a distinguishing characteristic of democracies compared to military dictatorships.

Keep larping...

Brad

Last edited:
•••
To just ignore democracy and overturn the will of the voters to install a dictator?

Brad

Only love for you.

Infinite love wins

All else loses.

Division is an illusion

Scarcity is a farce,

Abundance is the answer.

The will of the voters has been usurped.

We live in a Constitutional Republic - not a Democracy.

Φ
Chad

•••
Trump 2024 beats Harris or Biden in landslide?

•••
quote-if-you-don-t-know-how-to-fix-it-please-stop-breaking-it-severn-cullis-suzuki-92-22-24.jpg

•••
Trump is pathetic. Imagine still defending this loser at this point...

In his first public comments on the hack, President Donald Trump on Saturday appeared to undercut Pompeo's remarks, downplaying the breach in a pair of tweets and suggesting without evidence "it may be China" that's responsible.

Instead of condemning the attack, or Russia, Trump wrote that he had been "fully briefed and everything is well under control" -- despite officials in his administration having said this week that the cyberattack "poses a grave risk" to networks across both the public and private sector.

Trump also baselessly claimed in the tweet that the attack could have impacted US voting machines. A group of national, state and private election officials said in a joint statement last month that there is no evidence of any voting system being compromised in the 2020 election.

Thank God Biden will be president soon and the adults will be back in charge.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Lou Dobbs airs fact check of own election claims about Smartmatic after legal threat

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lou-dobbs-fact-check-election-claims-smartmatic-legal-threat

These companies are rightfully coming after all the people that defamed them, including news networks and Trump connected lawyers...Maybe even Trump himself.

You know Rudy with claims like Smartmatic had a meeting with Hugo Chavez 2 years ago. He died in 2013. Or that Smartmatic owns Dominion. Not true either.

Sidney Powell & Lin Wood accusing them of flipping votes and countless other nonsense conspiracies.

Have fun defending the lies with massive potential penalties on the line. Karma.

:)

The package aired for the first time Friday night on Lou Dobbs' show. Fox News said the same package would air Saturday night on Jeanine Pirro's program as well as Sunday morning on Maria Bartiromo's show. All three hosts, who use their platforms to air pro-Trump propaganda, are close with the President.

Fox News knows they have legal liability for allowing the spread of lies and misinformation, that defamed companies and people.

Probably too little too late for them. Fox and other companies and individuals are going to be held legally accountable for the financial damages they caused based on these lies.

On top of the financial damage, several jurisdictions are now going after the lawyers behind these frivilous lawsuits seeking sanctions for their blatant abuse of the court system.

Trump's lawyers better lawyer up.

:xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back