Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Moderna will be here Monday ... Johnson&Johnson is supposed to follow the following week ... so between Phizer ... Moderna and J&J... All Plandemicers should be able to get that covid vaccine within the next two weeks..... Your help is here Plandemicers ... go and get it

•••
•••
Capture+_2020-12-20-12-05-42.png

Twitter now alerts Trump that Biden is president every time he lies about election fraud

•••
MyPillow CEO Tweets, Then Deletes Call for Trump to 'Impose Martial Law' in 7 States

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of President Donald Trump's most ardent supporters both vocally and financially, escalated his "four more years" chants Saturday to include a new demand.

Lindell claimed that if Trump declares martial law in the seven states, his campaign allies could take control of the state's ballots and, apparently, overturn the results of the U.S. presidential election in Trump's favor.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mypillow-ceo-tweets-then-deletes-call-for-trump-to-impose-martial-law-in-7-states/

President Trump has many options.
But he must act.

The future of the country and Western world is at stake... uh, huh, time for another round of golf O_o

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-law-fake-news-knowing-several-options-table/

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Shall we all bow to the Omnipotence, Omniscience of Twitter and just stop using critical thinking ability? :xf.confused:

Who needs a connection to god/divine when we can just let Twitter be our ramp to the all-knowing!

Biden is not president-elect because Twitter said so. He is president-elect because the Electoral College voted for him, according to the process that is clearly outlined in the Constitution.

They are simply acknowledging that objective reality.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Moderna will be here Monday ... Johnson&Johnson is supposed to follow the following week ... so between Phizer ... Moderna and J&J... All Plandemicers should be able to get that covid vaccine within the next two weeks..... Your help is here Plandemicers ... go and get it

Still going to be many months off for younger, healthier people.

All the rich @ssholes though are tripping over themselves right now to try and cut in line.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...2f188e-40ae-11eb-8bc0-ae155bee4aff_story.html

Brad

Last edited:
•••
MyPillow CEO Tweets, Then Deletes Call for Trump to 'Impose Martial Law' in 7 States

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of President Donald Trump's most ardent supporters both vocally and financially, escalated his "four more years" chants Saturday to include a new demand.

Lindell claimed that if Trump declares martial law in the seven states, his campaign allies could take control of the state's ballots and, apparently, overturn the results of the U.S. presidential election in Trump's favor.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mypillow-ceo-tweets-then-deletes-call-for-trump-to-impose-martial-law-in-7-states/

President Trump has many options.
But he must act.

The future of the country and Western world is at stake... uh, huh, time for another round of golf O_o

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-law-fake-news-knowing-several-options-table/

MyPillow guy is a crackhead. He is not even a cool one like Hunter Biden.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/...ne-addiction-domestic-abuse-arrest-my-pillow/

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Democrat loses 2024 presidential race likely?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Found some evidence;

“Report on the Dominion Machines;
The purpose of this forensic audit is to test the integrity of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in Antrim County, MI 2020 election.”

Attachments

• antrim-county-forensics-report.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 210
Last edited:
•••
Found some evidence;

“Report on the Dominion Machines;
The purpose of this forensic audit is to test the integrity of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in Antrim County, MI 2020 election.”

LOL. This old debunked nonsense.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/3902951001

The issue was human error, by the GOP, in a Trump heavy county.

Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy all pushed back on the report.

Guy, a Republican, said she was saddened by the efforts to discredit the equipment.

"I did read the report and find that there are many misleading statements that are simply not accurate," Guy said.

Now Newsmax is running some corrections on their Dominion/Smartmatic smear campaign. They are petrified of the penalties for defamation, as they should be.

Trump himself is not legally immune from his role in this smear campaign either. Hopefully he can find better lawyers than he currently has when he is served.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Watching on election night I was amazed by the Trump Landslide that was happening but then came the dead people voting and fraud mail-in ballots (he lost states days later). This under a fair system was a 38 state landslide for Trump

•••
Watching on election night I was amazed by the Trump Landslide that was happening but then came the dead people voting and fraud mail-in ballots (he lost states days later). This under a fair system was a 38 state landslide for Trump

It is what happens when you count mail in ballots, and places where people actually live last.

It takes a lot longer to count densely populated areas than counties with thousands of people.

This "red mirage" was talked about months ahead of time. It was not a surprise to anyone who was paying attention.

Trump wins the state of denial!

Brad

Last edited:
•••
A defamation suit seems like a slam dunk win in my opinion for Dominion/Smartmatic

1.) They were clearly defamed. It would be hard to argue that constantly attacking a companies credibility based on lies and misinformation is not that.

2.) Having their reputation dragged through the mud has certainly caused actual damages.

3.) Truth is a defense for defamation/libel, unfortunately the people behind this smear campaign don't have that on their side. They would need to prove that is truth, if that is their defense. The same meritless claims have been thrown out by any court that looked at them. They have made many objectively untrue statements like Smartmatic owns Dominion, and Smartmatic had a meeting with Huge Chavez (2) years ago.

The media companies behind this, Trump related lawyers, Trump himself, and many others could be held liable. They have been fundraising off these lies. The damages could be in the hundreds of millions of dollars in lost future revenue.

The discovery phase of this could be glorious, being able to see all the communications between the right wing media, Trump, and his lawyers.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Who cares about Hunter Biden really. All the stuff I have seen is from when Joe Biden held no government position and was a private citizen.

There is also very limited direct involvement other than innuendo.

I mean do Trump supporters really want to have that fight and possibly end up with an expedited Kamala Harris?

Brad

Innuendo like Hunter riding AF2 to business meetings and Joe Biden lying about not knowing why he was on the plane.

Nobody hired Hunter Biden. They paid Hunter for access to Joe; in or out of Gov. It's called influence peddling and unregistered lobbying.

I don't even have to imagine the caterwauling if Trump's kids did this.

Last edited:
•••
That ruling was days ago, before the electoral college voted. It looks like Trump needs to catch up.
Does he know the electoral voted yet?

Brad

He's a conspiracy reposting machine. I don't think he reads or watches the videos of the stuff he's reposting. He's just throwing as much out there as possible, hoping something sticks. There is so much, I'm sure some of his follower will believe it's true without actually checking anything.

•••
Any liberal dems here want a John Kasich 2024 run, better GOP guy than dems Harris or Biden?

•••
Innuendo like Hunter riding AF2 to business meetings and Joe Biden lying about not knowing why he was on the plane.

Nobody hired Hunter Biden. They paid Hunter for access to Joe; in or out of Gov. It's called influence peddling and unregistered lobbying.

President-elect Joe.

Brad

•••
Any liberal dems here want a John Kasich 2024 run, better GOP guy than dems Harris or Biden?

I would have no problem if the GOP returned back to reason and Kasich was their nominee. It would be nice to have two reasonable choices.

Brad

•••
There is so much, I'm sure some of his follower will believe it's true without actually checking anything.

Yes, as is shown by some of the posts here. Most of this stuff is easily debunked, then they just move on to the next conspiracy.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

I actually liked him better than the others, Trump, Rubio, Cruz.

Cruz and Rubio both showed weakness and folded to Trump, they're done. Trump literally going at their families. Kasich was the only one of the last batch of contenders that didn't fold to Trump. But he's a bit ho-hum in the personality department and people like their personalities. I'm fine with it.

•••
I actually liked him better than the others, Trump, Rubio, Cruz.

Cruz and Rubio both showed weakness and folded to Trump, they're done. Trump literally going at their families.

Yeah, pretty hard to play the tough guy when you are a subservient bitch to someone that directly attacks your family.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back