Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think his actions right now are really expanding his base.

The vast majority of left and middle are disgusted by his behavior since losing, and a certain percentage of the GOP that are not Trump cultists are also.

He is also likely to take disqualifying actions in the final weeks as well with pardons and other controversial moves.

The odds of him actually running in 2024 are low. The odds of him grifting money off the idea are high.

I doubt when he is out of office people are really going to miss the massive amount of chaos and drama he brings as President.

Brad
Just curious your thoughts about Harris I mean she's my state senator (California) well was until she is becoming VP and I don't like her.

•••
It’s always a super spreader event when Republicans do it .. but when thousands upon thousands take to the streets to celebrate a Biden win ... when protesters are out ... it’s always just fine and nothing negative is ever said .

1984 - 2020
Doublespeak 101

Last edited:
•••
Just curious your thoughts about Harris I mean she's my state senator (California) well was until she is becoming VP and I don't like her.

Evil intentions.

Not humanitarian.

•••
•••
2020 was the most rigged election in American history Trump was winning on election night but then fraud happened well the GOP will have to do better next time and win dem states by 9 points to counter all the fraud.

•••
•••
•••
2020 was the most rigged election in American history Trump was winning on election night but then fraud happened well the GOP will have to do better next time and win dem states by 9 points to counter all the fraud.

Trump was winning before they counted mail in votes and the large cities where people actually live. FRAUD!

The realistic headline: Unpopular president loses election.

Brad

•••
•••
It’s always a super spreader event when Republicans do it .. but when thousands upon thousands take to the streets to celebrate a Biden win ... when protesters are out ... it’s always just fine and nothing negative is ever said .

I look at the crowd (as in video above). Are they following recommended health guidelines? If not, then the potential for infection is greater, hence super-spreader event regardless of their political affiliation.

•••
Trump was winning before they counted mail in votes and the large cities where people actually live. FRAUD!

The realistic headline: Unpopular president loses election.

Brad

@bmugford ... you better hurry and get that Plandemic vaccine ... they say we are gonna get blasted with covid soon

Last edited:
•••
I look at the crowd (as in video above). Are they following recommended health guidelines? If not, then the potential for infection is greater, hence super-spreader event regardless of their political affiliation.

you better get the covid vaccine ASAP ... these super spreader events are horrendous .... don’t wanna get covid

•••
@bmugford ... you better hurry and get that Plandemic vaccine ... they say we are gonna get blasted with covid soon

I will be near the end of the line, so I guess I can see if the vaccine turns everyone else into zombies first. Phew.

Brad

•••
I will be near the end of the line, so I guess I can see if the vaccine turns everyone else into zombies first. Phew.

Brad

I dunno man .... you better get in there and get that shot ... your risking your lively hood every day if you don’t .... with these super spreader events taking place you are just risking it all ...

Last edited:
•••
you better get the covid vaccine ASAP ... these super spreader events are horrendous .... don’t wanna get covid

Me no worry, living in an isolated community under lockdown. I have enough supplies to last months.

•••
I dunno man .... you better get in there and get that shot ... your risking your lively hood every day if you don’t .... with these super spreader events taking place you are just risking it all ...

Na. I am not so greedy that I would use my privilege to cut in line. I will wait my turn.

Brad

•••
Me no worry, living in an isolated community under lockdown. I have enough supplies to last months.

they say it airborne though ... a good batch could blow through the air from Minnesota or something and get you ... be careful .. stay safe

Last edited:
•••

I have no problem just avoiding super spreader events and following reasonable safety protocols.

These super spreader events are the pinnacle of social Darwinism. They are far more likely to kill off the older, sicker, fatter people who don't think the virus is a serious threat...aka Trump supporters and conservatives who reject science and reason...or their innocent family members they spread it to.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Na. I am not so greedy that I would use my privilege to cut in line. I will wait my turn.

Brad

when you get it ... let me know how it works out for ya ... I am very concerned for all the people ... get vaccinated as soon as possible ... stop the Plandemic

•••
they say it airborne though ... a good batch could blow through the air from Minnesota or something and get you ... be careful .. stay safe

Thanks, but not likely, it wouldn't spread that far, but yeah, there is potential for airborne virus coming in by plane - hence the reason the community is on lockdown. I can still get gas for my snowmachine, so it's not like I am stuck indoors all day. Will be out hunting and ice-fishing during Xmas.

•••
when you get it ... let me know how it works out for ya ... I am very concerned for all the people ... get vaccinated as soon as possible ... stop the Plandemic

I'll let you know in say 10 years or so, when the long term effects can be known.

Brad

•••
I have no problem just avoiding super spreader events and following reasonable safety protocols.

These super spreader events are the pinnacle of social Darwinism. They are far more likely to kill off the older, sicker, fatter people who don't think the virus is a serious threat...aka Trump supporters and conservatives who reject science and reason.

Brad

well .... they are saying it’s airborne now ... in some countries they require wearing masks even in people’s own homes ... then they are saying we in the US have a super blast coming ...

•••
well .... they are saying it’s airborne now ... in some countries they require wearing masks even in people’s own homes ... then they are saying we in the US have a super blast coming ...

It has been airborne. How is that something new?

Also, who is they? Can you link to an article speculating that there is going to be massive outdoor spread to people separated by wide distances?

Brad

Last edited:
•••

That's the bad news, what's the good news? :xf.wink:

•••
It has been airborne. How is that something new?

Also, who is they? Can you link to an article speculating that there is going to be massive outdoor spread to people separated by wide distances?

Brad

I can’t link to it because I am on my cell phone ... this morning they said Phizer ... Moderna and another company are working around the clock and they expect to deliver 220,000 vaccines to the US by Feb 10th ... so you will be safe soon ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back