Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's an insult and disgrace to America if the people would want Joe Biden (which they didn't and had to rig it to get him. So rather then insult America by saying they voted for Biden we should look at the truth! Trump was up 690,000 votes in PA on election day and up in many other states, as soon as more votes (most illegal) came in days later he lost 2020. Fact 2016 majority of votes casted on election day and Trump won. Fact 2020 majority of votes cast by mail and Trump lost. How can we support a system that is so rigged against GOP?

•••
You mean Trump lost mail in votes by wide margins, during a pandemic, after constantly attacking mail in voting? SHOCKED.

4d chess.

Brad

•••
You mean Trump lost mail in votes by wide margins, during a pandemic, after constantly attacking mail in voting? SHOCKED.

4d chess.

Brad
Ballot harvesting, dead people voting, people voting multiple times by mail of course it would hurt GOP. I'd be willing to have them remove any voting by mail options if it made the system less rigged. Also, days later is scary then they know how much to cheat by. Also Trump is very popular right now.
https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-approval-rating-higher-only-three-presidents-same-point-term-1554631
Trump's Approval Rating Is Higher Than Only Three Presidents at the Same Point in Term

•••
Ballot harvesting, dead people voting, people voting multiple times by mail of course it would hurt GOP. I'd be willing to have them remove any voting by mail options if it made the system less rigged. Also, days later is scary then they know how much to cheat by. Also Trump is very popular right now.
https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-approval-rating-higher-only-three-presidents-same-point-term-1554631
Trump's Approval Rating Is Higher Than Only Three Presidents at the Same Point in Term

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Try reading that again. The approval rating part. You read that wrong. It wasn't a good thing.

Last edited:
•••
So rather then insult America by saying they voted for Biden we should look at the truth! Trump was up 690,000 votes in PA on election day and up in many other states, as soon as more votes (most illegal) came in days later he lost 2020.

What a bunch of malarkey.

This has been explained many times. You mean Trump was ahead before they started counting mail in votes or cities where people actually live...

The opposite process played out in other states where they were allowed to process early votes and vote by mail as they came in.

I realize I am not going to change your mind, but I don't really care. You are just spreading lies and misinformation.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Try reading that again. The approval rating part. You read that wrong. It wasn't a good thing.

Aka one of the worst.

Brad

•••
Aka one of the worst.

Brad
More popular then Bush even with the daily media attacks he's remained popular in this country. The president won 25 states, and if you take out all the cheating by dems then he won the popular vote and electoral college in a historic landslide. Fact: Back before cheating Reagan won 49 states in reelection, now days that's impossible.

•••
If you take out the places where people actually live, Trump did great.

Brad

•••
More popular then Bush even with the daily media attacks he's remained popular in this country. The president won 25 states, and if you take out all the cheating by dems then he won the popular vote and electoral college in a historic landslide. Fact: Back before cheating Reagan won 49 states in reelection, now days that's impossible.

Thanks for that article pointing out according to approval rating, he's in the top 4 worst Presidents.

Last edited:
•••
If you take out the places where people actually live, Trump did great.

Brad
He won some rather huge states such as Texas (more people then new york) so I would not argue that he lost places where people live. In a fair election he would have easily won PA, WI, MI, AZ, and Georgia.

•••
Thanks for that article pointing out according to approval rating, he's in the top 4 worst Presidents.
I love you too you are so cool. I also like your avatar.

•••
•••
You should put on a Christmas hat like mine, get in the spirit.
Yeah, I should. Also, am I legally required to take my Trump flag down since Trump lost (even if by fraud)?
Also, did you hire someone for that avatars creation (it's so nice)?

•••
Read theEpochTimes, folks;
523882F1-AFFF-40A1-B5D1-4E5DBEE68A36.jpeg

https://m.theepochtimes.com/pennsyl...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-14-5

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I should. Also, am I legally required to take my Trump flag down since Trump lost (even if by fraud)?
Also, did you hire someone for that avatars creation (it's so nice)?

Your flag, your business. You actually have a Trump flag? Put up an American flag. Like I have

Avatar is local soccer team logo.

Hat is from add santa hat site

Last edited:
•••
He won some rather huge states such as Texas (more people then new york) so I would not argue that he lost places where people live. In a fair election he would have easily won PA, WI, MI, AZ, and Georgia.

In a fair election Biden would have taken Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, and Utah. Wow, is this how it feels to not be tethered to reality?

You can just make up any shit without facts. Fun.

Brad

•••
•••
You can dream about "Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, and Utah." Fact is those states are extremely conservative, Utah for example is the 2nd most GOP state in USA (behind Wyoming, and West Virginia). And Texas has been going red for years. Oklahoma is extremely conservative. Florida was a 3 point win by Trump so close but not razor thin it has two GOP senators and a GOP governor and has become more GOP in the last few years, if a dem wins Texas, OK, or UT in future then they have cheated, if they win Florida fraud is likely to have been done too.

•••
Biden was way ahead in Kentucky, Ohio, and Arizona to start with. Fraud!!!!

•••
Not how it works. The cerified winner of a state has the right to appoint the electors. The right wing is basically larping at this point.

It is a frivilous show of support.

I am continously amazed how little these people actually know about the process.

Brad
Dead people voted in droves in Nevada too but since it's so few electorial votes I didn't talk much about it, the big issues were cheating in WI, MI, and PA.

•••
Biden was way ahead in Kentucky, Ohio, and Arizona to start with. Fraud!!!!
No fraud on Trumps part, 99% of dead people votes went for Biden.

•••
Not how it works. The cerified winner of a state has the right to appoint the electors. The right wing is basically larping at this point.

It is a frivilous show of support.

I am continously amazed how little these people actually know about the process.

Brad
They could in theory go rogue and not vote for Biden. But, the electors are pretty normal to go along with how the states voted even if it is by fraud that Biden won those states. Many states have no penalty for electors not voting with how the state voted. Other states have a 10K fine for not going along with it. In all honestly with this rigged system Trump lost to a candidate who committed so much fraud to win. If Biden or Harris win in 2024 they will have to commit fraud again. The American people hate Biden we have tens of millions of illegal votes for Biden. This was a Trump landslide if it were a fair system.

Last edited:
•••
No fraud on Trumps part, 99% of dead people votes went for Biden.

Repeating lies does not make them true.

That is from the playbook of Joseph Goebbels.

Brad

•••
Repeating lies does not make them true.

That is from the playbook of Joseph Goebbels.

Brad
What we need is voter id law in all 50 states, and we should at the very least have to provide a printed copy of it with our mail-in ballots, and if on election day show it to the poll watchers. We are one of the few countries not to require voter ID and to let dead people, illegal aliens, and people to vote more than once. Voter ID, would have given Trump a 40 state win.

•••
They could in theory go rogue and not vote for Biden. But, the electors are pretty normal to go along with how the states voted even if it is by fraud that Biden won those states. Many states have no penalty for electors not voting with how the state voted. Other states have a 10K fine for not going along with it. In all honestly with this rigged system Trump lost to a candidate who committed so much fraud to win. If Biden or Harris win in 2024 they will have to commit fraud again. The American people hate Biden we have tens of millions of illegal votes for Biden. This was a Trump landslide if it were a fair system.

The electoral college vote is over, outside Hawaii. All states other than Wisconsin were in before safe harbor, which means they can't be challenged.

The certified winner of the state is given the right to appoint the electors. This GOP shit is fan fiction.

They have a much credibility as me voting for electors.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back