Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The electoral college vote is over, outside Hawaii. All states other than Wisconsin were in before safe harbor, which means they can't be challenged.

The certified winner of the state is given the right to appoint the electors. This GOP shit is fan fiction.

They have a much credibility as me voting for electors.

Brad
"Faithless elector laws by state In the United States Electoral College, a faithless elector is an elector who does not vote for the candidates for U.S. President and U.S. Vice President for whom the elector had pledged to vote and instead votes for another person for one or both offices or abstains from voting."

•••
What we need is voter id law in all 50 states, and we should at the very least have to provide a printed copy of it with our mail-in ballots, and if on election day show it to the poll watchers. We are one of the few countries not to require voter ID and to let dead people, illegal aliens, and people to vote more than once. Voter ID, would have given Trump a 40 state win.

States are largely allowed to administer elections how they want. Texas found that out.

I would like to sue Texas for voter suppression, for having 1 ballot drop off box in a county of 5 million people.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
"Faithless elector laws by state In the United States Electoral College, a faithless elector is an elector who does not vote for the candidates for U.S. President and U.S. Vice President for whom the elector had pledged to vote and instead votes for another person for one or both offices or abstains from voting."

Did you not see the news? There were no faithless electors today when they actually voted and submitted the legal results to Congress based on the states certification.

Again, all these GOP nonsense is fan fiction.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Did you not see the news? There were no faithless electors today when they actually voted and submitted the legal results to Congress based on the states certification.

Again, all these GOP nonsense is fan fiction.

Brad
Note that "House members can challenge the results on Jan. 6, when Vice President Mike Pence is scheduled to preside over the official tallying of the vote."
So, in reality Trump can fight on until the 6th of Jan. and if he can get some house members and a senator to challenge the results. But, yeah in reality America is screwed and get's Joe Biden for President.

•••
I love Trump's Pro-Life, Conservative Values/Politics, Christian faith and economic policies and that fact he hasn't gotten us into any wars. What do you liberals love about Joe Biden (to put you in bed with him)?

•••
Note that "House members can challenge the results on Jan. 6, when Vice President Mike Pence is scheduled to preside over the official tallying of the vote."
So, in reality Trump can fight on until the 6th of Jan. and if he can get some house members and a senator to challenge the results. But, yeah in reality America is screwed and get's Joe Biden for President.

Yeah, just like the many courts, Barr, Supreme Court, Electors............ Just wait until.......

You can lie all day on Social Media and conference rooms in hotels but it's different elsewhere.

Just another chance to milk you some more. Giving you false hope. Get that money while they can.

Last edited:
•••

Yes, if they want to be a clowns they can challenge the certified electors. The "alternative" ones the GOP are trying to submit is not a thing.

You can't just sub those it. It is not how it works in law.

You would need a congressman and senator to object. The senate there are only a couple people who might, regardless it then needs to be rejected by majorities of both house. It won't come close in either, and the house has a majority in the house so that is DOA anyway.

Again, this is fan fiction being sold to people who are highly uneducated about the actual process.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I love Trump's Pro-Life, Conservative Values/Politics, Christian faith and economic policies and that fact he hasn't gotten us into any wars. What do you liberals love about Joe Biden (to put you in bed with him)?

Lol. Yeah Trump has really lived his life like a Christian.

Brad

•••
Yes, if they want to be a clowns they can challenge the certified electors. The "alternative" ones the GOP are trying to submit is not a thing.

You can't just sub those it. It is not how it works in law.

You would need a congressman and senator to object. The senate there are only a coupe people who might, regardless it then needs to be rejected by majorities of both house. It won't come close in either, and the house has a majority in the house so that is DOA anyway.

Again, this is fan fiction being sold to people who are highly uneducated about the actual process.

Brad
Last time both Clinton and Trump didn't get all the electors to vote for them. So it can happen but I agree the odds of 38 electors going for Trump is highly unlikely, regardless of all the fraud the electors tend to stick with the states. We in theory could have had some go rogue today but it didn't happen. Hoping for a return to GOP in 2024. What do you guys think of Harris if she replaces Biden as Pres?

•••
Last time both Clinton and Trump didn't get all the electors to vote for them. So it can happen but I agree the odds of 38 electors going for Trump is highly unlikely, regardless of all the fraud the electors tend to stick with the states. We in theory could have had some go rogue today but it didn't happen. Hoping for a return to GOP in 2024. What do you guys think of Harris if she replaces Biden as Pres?

We are past that part. The electoral college voted today. Biden won 306-232 as predicted. There were no faithless electors on either side.

The results were submitted to Congress per the Constitution. There is no role for "alternative" electors in law.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
We are past that part. The electoral college voted today. Biden won 306-232 as predicted. There were no faithless electors on either side.

The results were submitted to Congress per the Constitution. There is no role for "alternative" electors in law.

Brad
You must agree Trump winning "25 states + ME-02" is still not that bad a loss? Also, for some reason our friends at Wikipedia say 302 rather than 306, we shall see what the final result is. What do you think the fact that Trump even in his loss got 74 million votes and also 18% of Blacks voted for him?

•••
William Barr quitting. It is amazing how many people have flushed their reputation down the toilet to be a Trump stooge.

He demands loyalty while offering none back.
Brian Kemp, Doug Ducey, and countless others.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
The best part about all this is Trump could have just accepted the loss with humility and tried to stand on his accomplishments.

Now, he is losing more and more each day. He went from being a winner to the world's biggest
loser. It has to be really painful when your brand is winning and you keep taking L's on the biggest stage on Earth, especially for a narcissist.

Less people might be dying of covid if they were spending as much effort on that as bogus election fraud.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
BREAKING: The Georgia Supreme Court unanimously DENIES Republican appeal of election contest defeat only hours after it was filed. Trump and his allies remain 1-59 in post-election litigation.

It is actually a lot worse than 1-59. That is on a per case basis. The same case might have been rejected 3 or 4 times in various courts. That only counts as 1 loss.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The best part about all this is Trump could have just accepted the loss with humility and tried to stand on his accomplishments.

Now, he is losing more and more each day. He went from being a winner to the world's biggest
loser. It has to be really painful when your brand is winning and you keep taking L's on the biggest stage on Earth, especially for a narcissist.

Less people might be dying of covid if they were spending as much effort on that as bogus election fraud.

Brad
The biggest part of the issue is that governors haven't been handling the pandemic very well. We shall see if that changes anytime soon. Also, in your opinion is it worth shutting down the country and in some cases resulting in companies going out of business really worth it? What do you think Biden is going to do, a mask mandate (which is arguably unconstitutional)?

•••
Reality sets in....

Senate Majority Whip John Thune said that Joe Biden is President-elect once he crosses 270 electoral votes and says efforts to challenge the results in Congress are “not going anywhere.” He said “it’s time for everybody to move on” after today.

Moments ago, Biden won electoral votes to officially clinch the presidency after California’s electors awarded him the state’s 55 electoral votes.

"Now that the electoral college has acted, are you prepared to call Biden President-elect?"

"Well I mean, once somebody gets 270, I understand they're ruling right now, but I think that's the process we have, yes," he replied.

•••
Two more top Republican senators are acknowledging that Democrat Joe Biden won the presidential election.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said “yeah” on Monday when reporters at the Capitol asked if Biden was now president-elect. And Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt flatly says, “Vice President Biden is the president-elect.”

•••
I'm pretty sure the betting markets aren't paying off $'s until Jan. 6th

•••
I'm pretty sure the betting markets aren't paying off $'s until Jan. 6th

That's cool. Then people can just extract more easy MAGA money.

I believe Betfair just closed it actually. I saw someone talking about it on Twitter.

I believe Paddypower also suspended betting.

You still have PredictIt if you want some easy money, until they close it.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Biden on now, making Trump look silly. Going thru all the Trump court losses.

Last edited:
•••
Biden on now, making Trump look silly. Going thru all the Trump court losses.
Hi I respect that you like Biden but my question is why? Very curious and I think your super cool.

•••
Two more top Republican senators are acknowledging that Democrat Joe Biden won the presidential election.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said “yeah” on Monday when reporters at the Capitol asked if Biden was now president-elect. And Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt flatly says, “Vice President Biden is the president-elect.”

Game over... Biden won.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-idUSKBN28O0FM

•••
•••
Your right "a proud democrat running for the United States senate." is the winner of the presidency, a man that didn't know what office he was running for. lol This election was a sham I hope in the future democracy prevails.

I don't know how old you are, but IMO if you keep on the path you're going, you'll burn out long before you reach Biden's age. He made a slip way back in September, but you're still living in the past.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back