Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, you keep saying that. You haven't actually provided any details, though. How about giving me only the #1 example of how voting was rigged in one of the swing states?
Illegal votes having 125% or higher turnout in some key parts of PA and a couple other states! When more people vote then are eligible to vote in a specific area it's super fishy.

•••
Illegal votes having 125% or higher turnout in some key parts of PA and a couple other states! When more people vote then are eligible to vote in a specific area it's super fishy.
You have a source showing this definitively? And is there no reasonable explanation for why this might have happened?

Last edited:
•••
I heard Trump wins California , after correction... This is not only about election. This is a choice between revolution, and disaster. What kind of revolution: no war, no terror, no private central bank., no forced "Certification-Of-Vaccination---ID" vaccines (19 would mean vaccination in 2019, get it every year to refresh your digital identity), no genocide, no slavery,..

•••
I heard Trump wins California , after correction... This is not only about election. This is a choice between revolution, and disaster. What kind of revolution: no war, no terror, no private central bank., no forced "Certification-Of-Vaccination---ID" vaccines (19 would mean vaccination in 2019, get it every year to refresh your digital identity), no genocide, no slavery,..

After correction eh...

Have you ever been to California?

Even the most delusional pro-Trump supporter should realize he would never win there.

He lost by 5M+ votes. Don't be ridiculous.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I have been to California, touched Pacific and Atlantic oceans. past elections were probably fraud also, and deepstate wanted to make past elections look like a tight-race, so no third party would be talked about. Deepstate versus deepstate. This time it was deepstate versus antideepstate. Rightwing votes for Trump, englightened left wing (people like me) would vote for Trump... Biden was not popular at all, everyone talks about Trump. People have no motivation to vote for Biden. People don't trust mainstream media, and it is obvious media attacks Trump with ridiculous claims. Why should Biden win, he didn't win, he stole the election, and started to make preparations for ww3. This can't be allowed. ...if you don't agree, all I can say is, we will see.

Last edited:
•••
If you actually think Trump won California then you are delusional.

Blah blah blah rigged, stolen, fraud....

They had their many days in court and lost every one. Repeating lies does not make them true.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
no forced "Certification-Of-Vaccination---ID" vaccines (19 would mean vaccination in 2019, get it every year to refresh your digital identity).

Trump is not only supporting the vaccine, he is also demanding the credit for it.

So is Trump actually part of the deep state as well, or just stupid?

The government is not going to force anyone to take the vaccine though, but those that opt-out might be essentially second class citizens when schools, employers, and other companies (especially travel related) require it.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
This is from Trump associated lawyer Lin Wood, Sidney Powell's partner on these frivolous Kraken lawsuits.

Lin Wood
@LLinWood

CCP & 1000’s of US citizens worked together to try to steal 2020 election at top of ticket & selected down ballot races. Serbia, Canada, Venezuela, Cuba, CIA, George Soros, Bill Gates, Biden, Clinton Foundation & many national state & local officials from both parties involved.
3:29 PM · Dec 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Throwing the kitchen sink... I am disappointed that I was not named. :)

This is what you get when no good lawyers are going to put their reputations on the line and their names on these meritless claims.

Rudy, Jenna Ellis, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Joe diGenova...All you have left are clowns with no reputations to lose.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
“Listen, the legal theory put forward by his legal team and by the president is an absurdity,” Chris Christie said. “And the reason why the Supreme Court didn’t take it is because it’s an absurd idea to think that any state, or any number of states, no matter how good they are, can challenge another state’s right to run the election as they see fit. And also there’s no evidence.”

“People are going to have to stand up and start to say these things. I mean, you know, the fact is in Georgia, and people should know this, that signature verification, which the president continues to tweet about, has been done twice in this election,” Christie said.

“The reason the Supreme Court is not taking this is not because of a lack of courage,” Christie said. “It's for the same reason that every court has thrown this out. It's a lack of evidence and a lack of any type of legal theory that makes any sense.”

•••
What Trump says is not important, what he does is important.
Demanding credit for vaccine: politics. Don't take it seriously.
A vaccine can be good or evil, but people who created this GMO virus had evil intentions, and had an evil vaccine in mind.

•••
What Trump says is not important, what he does is important.
Demanding credit for vaccine: politics. Don't take it seriously.
A vaccine can be good or evil, but people who created this GMO virus had evil intentions, and had an evil vaccine in mind.

And Trump is supporting that vaccine. He is either part of the deep state or a stupid idiot.
No real middle ground there.

Brad

•••
And Trump is supporting that vaccine. He is either part of the deep state or a stupid idiot.
No real middle ground there.

Brad

We don't know if he really supports corona vaccine. He may pretend..
I'm not sure about Moderna, maybe it is a really good company, but I still wouldn't trust it.

Some people may get nanochips, some may not... When getting vaccinated, check if there is a vaccine ID, because they would probably try to match vaccine's ID with your ID, so you can be tracked remotely.

•••
Rekt.

84b209df0f32e6ce25e552ee8dfb9ae20451a5503f906d66e43aa719043a929f.jpg

Last edited:
•••
“Swing States that have found massive VOTER FRAUD, which is all of them, CANNOT LEGALLY CERTIFY these votes as complete & correct without committing a severely punishable crime. Everybody knows that dead people, below age people, illegal immigrants, fake signatures, prisoners, and many others voted illegally. Also, machine “glitches” (another word for FRAUD), ballot harvesting, non-resident voters, fake ballots, “stuffing the ballot box”, votes for pay, roughed up Republican Poll Watchers, and sometimes even more votes than people voting, took place in Detroit, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and elsewhere. In all Swing State cases, there are far more votes than are necessary to win the State, and the Election itself. Therefore, VOTES CANNOT BE CERTIFIED. THIS ELECTION IS UNDER PROTEST!” source

•••
“Swing States that have found massive VOTER FRAUD, which is all of them, CANNOT LEGALLY CERTIFY these votes as complete & correct without committing a severely punishable crime. Everybody knows that dead people, below age people, illegal immigrants, fake signatures, prisoners, and many others voted illegally. Also, machine “glitches” (another word for FRAUD), ballot harvesting, non-resident voters, fake ballots, “stuffing the ballot box”, votes for pay, roughed up Republican Poll Watchers, and sometimes even more votes than people voting, took place in Detroit, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and elsewhere. In all Swing State cases, there are far more votes than are necessary to win the State, and the Election itself. Therefore, VOTES CANNOT BE CERTIFIED. THIS ELECTION IS UNDER PROTEST!” source

Complete nonsense. It is like the boy who cried wolf at this point.

Trump like usual has absolutely no clue what he is talking about legally, apparently neither does his crack elite strike force team of lawyers.

He might as well just say the black people committed fraud. Shocker all major cities with high black populations.

In reality he did better in the cities than 2016 and worse in the suburbs.

You don't get to just declare "massive voter fraud". They have lost all their court cases on the standing or merits, often getting absolutely eviscerated by the judges (most are GOP appointed).

He is 1-59 in court. None of his 3 Supreme Court nominees were even willing to let them file the Texas case, never mind hear it, never mind rule on it, never mind grant relief.

It was 2-7 to even be allowed to file the case, and 9-0 that relief would not be granted even if it was filed.

The electoral college will vote tomorrow. Joe Biden will pass 270 electoral votes.
Those are the facts.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Complete nonsense. It is like the boy who cried wolf at this point.
Trump like usual has absolutely no clue what he is talking about legally.

He might as well just say the black people committed fraud. Shocker all major cities with high black populations.

You don't get to just declare "massive voter fraud". They have lost all their court cases on the standing or merit, often getting absolutely eviscerated by the judges (most are GOP appointed).

The electoral college will vote tomorrow. Joe Biden will pass 270 electoral votes.
Those are the facts.

Brad
Biden stinks #defeat dems 2024 ( as 2020 appears biden cheat win)

Last edited:
•••

You don't get to just declare "massive voter fraud". They have lost all their court cases on the standing or merit, often getting absolutely eviscerated by the judges (most are GOP appointed).

He is 1-59 in court. None of his 3 Supreme Court nominees were even willing to let them file the Texas case, never mind hear it, never mind rule on it.

Those are the facts.

Brad
Biden fraud win establishment wants Biden so they can own him

Last edited:
•••

They will do it guaranteed .... we aren't going to get any results through any legal processes ....

•••
If Biden dies (or is declared impared) anyone fear a Harris Presidency?

•••
If you guys that are liberal are so sure that the elections are fair we should redo the election with legal (and election day only) only voting, and if see if Biden loses (which under a fair election Biden would be toast).

•••
If you guys that are liberal are so sure that the elections are fair we should redo the election with legal (and election day only) only voting, and if see if Biden loses (which under a fair election Biden would be toast).

Yeah, and if Trump loses again we can go best 3 of 5, then 4 of 7.

Trump lost. The presidential election was not close. The fact that you can't deal with that is not my problem.

I am sorry this is not how democracy works. I could not imagine hitching my wagon to such a loser as Donald Trump. The guy has been a piece of shit fake strongman his entire life.

He has abused other people and the legal system his entire life.

Rudy Giuliani said in a Michigan "hearing" that Smartmatic had a meeting with Huge Chavez 2 years ago. He died in 2013. It is nothing but endless bullshit and lies.

They have been lucky they have not faced sanctions for their complete abuse of the legal system. The outcomes of these cases are predictable as they don't have the facts or law on their side.

I am not sure if that was the "hearing" with the Melissa Carone nutjob, and the "All Asians look a like", and the Rudy farting one. All the fake hearings blend together.

Occam's razor which is more likely...

There is a conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people at all levels of government, in both parties that was so well executed there is no evidence that GOP judges in court will accept.

Or Trump is just lying. Tough call.

Now you have Trump basically going to war with the GOP. You love to see it.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If Biden dies (or is declared impared) anyone fear a Harris Presidency?

Not really. I don't think irrational fear is a trait most liberals have. Some might, but I think that is a trait far more common on the conservative side.

Is she my top choice? No.

In a practical sense, she simply would not have the votes to do anything that extreme though.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
“Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me,” he said.

“Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do? I’m going to say, ‘I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.’ I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country?”

:)

Last edited:
•••
“Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me,” he said.

“Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do? I’m going to say, ‘I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.’ I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country?

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump leaves the country, for Melania's home country of Slovenia, or to South/Latin America. Like a Snagglepuss, he'll take the money and run, exit stage left... :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
It wouldn't surprise me if Trump leaves the country, for Melania's home country of Slovenia, or to South/Latin America. He'll take the money and run, exit stage left... :xf.cool:

I am sure he can find some small country with a need for a tinpot dictator.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back