IT.COM

.info .infos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
is the .info ending good for forums? I wasn't sure when i reg them

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not think .info goes well with forum...

•••
if you did, it may not go too well. so start conisdering org, net, com, etc.

•••
I somewhat disagree. Many discussion topics can be informational. I think it depends on what the discussion is about that determines what ending "fits" well. However, most forums are in fact networking of ideas, so I think .net works for most all situations, commercial or not.

•••
I regged geoforum.info and geoforums.info .

I like it.

•••
hope it is good, half of mine is .info forums

chatforums.info
trashtalk.info
fmtalk.info
sitechat.info
dnhome.info
biotalk.info
chemtalk.info
kidsforum.info

etc
etc

•••
I tried to reg names that I feel fit the .Info(rmation) look up. Things that people would want information on or search for information on:

Tcell.info
Soviets.info
TransitSystems.info
ADAguide.info
ADAguidelines.info
ADAwatch.info
RebateCenter.info
PTOfundraiser.info
Palmpda.info
Sonypda.info
TribalTattoos.info
VirginiaBeaches.info
RecyclingFacts.info
PopWarner.info
ChicagoMidway.info
DisneyResorts.info
DisneyStores.info
SmartCarb.info
SmartCarbs.info

Hoping to have parking and maybe some development pay for next years reg fees and maybe more...

•••
I agree with shilmy, .info's don't go very well with forums. How many message boards have you see with a .info ? Not many, right? It's hard to remember this extension, usually the members would type in the .com instead of the .info and would get confused. If it's an educational domain, then probably it'll be easy to remember because you get information from education right ? ;)

•••
if you are reselling, there is 50/50 chance of selling it. if you develop and market it yourself the potential is limitless.......;)

•••
ok , ah well maybe i will develop a few

•••
•••
Nice research AdoptableDomains!

I think that with any type of site, .com is likely the best fit, but .info seems to work better than .org, .us, and .net for forums...

•••
.info better than .org and .net??
No way
Out of these three .net is the best

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back