Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdndd

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member on NP and really, since the first time I read a post on this forum, I can't stop reading more and more...

And also, what is the most incredible, it's that I started to earn some really money with parking...

However, i've never sold yet any of my domain names... maybe i have to learn some more to get more efficient !

Anyway, i just wanted to say HELLO to NP members and pros...

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Name Pros!

Good to hear that you're earning money from parking. You can tell me your secret if it's okay. ;)

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
No secret !

It's actually a matter of optimization ... I started to buy some specific expired domains (around 150) ...and optimized them with good keywords... I I wrote "good money" because it is what it is ... It's making money even if i'm not in front of my computer and I'm pretty sure that within 7 or 8 months, it will repay my investement! Not that much but largely enough to keep working on it (hope)!

Cheers

•••
Nice. I've never had success with domain parking but I might give it a shot again soon. Thanks for the tips!

•••
No problem ... But I'm not as lucky as you are on selling domain names.... It's true that i didn't really focus on that part at the very beginning (as we have to wait for at least 60 days before transferring) ...I was just amazed on easy it was to make money from Parking !

•••
•••
Hey there gdndd! Welcome to the forum!

•••
Hello! Welcome to Namepros :)

Enjoy your stay!

•••
Hi, welcome to NamePros.

Hope you sell your domains! :D

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros. :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP, best of luck to you!

•••
•••
since the first time I read a post on this forum, I can't stop reading more and more...

You got key to domaining secret.. the best part is you identified it. Go on.. Good luck and welcome to the forum :)

•••
Hey there gdndd! Welcome to the forum!

•••
Welcome! Great job earning money with parking! Hopefully you'll get a sale in 2015!

•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
Quick question...

What is the best when comes the time to sell domain names ? "Fixed price" or "Make an offer" ?

I mean on Sedo, Flippa ... ?

Does it really give more chances of sale with a fixed price ?

Thank you for your help !

•••
Quick question...

What is the best when comes the time to sell domain names ? "Fixed price" or "Make an offer" ?

I mean on Sedo, Flippa ... ?

Does it really give more chances of sale with a fixed price ?

Thank you for your help !

If you're not good at sales, I'd say go with fixed pricing. And of course experiment with both.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Welcome to NP, Have a great year 2015.
Good Luck with all your plans.

Regards,
Daneyal

•••
Welcome to NP, I hope to see you around the forum. This is a really great site with lots of great members and staff/mods.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back