IT.COM

If you had line2go and linetogo domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

linetogo

Established Member
Impact
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone paid 200k for flowers.mobi
Maybe someone trademarked thinking nose candy would become legal

•••
Why would I want to contact anybody about a trademark abandonment. So somebody got wise - unfortunately it isn't you (PS I did change the 'Your' to 'This' as a politeness before your post)

I'll leave it there, And accept your None-the-wiser.

your reference 'to go' just shows how much your willing to deviate your argument/justification away from the domain in question

Last edited:
•••
Why would I want to contact anybody about a trademark abandonment. So somebody got wise - unfortunately it isn't you (PS I did change the 'Your' to 'This' as a politeness before your post)

I'll leave it there, And accept your None-the-wiser

LOL

I'm not here to prove to you, or anyone about my business acumen. You sound bitter and defensive, while I provided enough information on why these domains have zero references to illegal activities. Maybe in the UK young blokes and old geezers get into this kind of trading? I wouldn't know.

To recap:

> No references to negative terms that I can find in my research.
> Possible potential to develop, various tech/repair industries.

Good luck.

•••
thank you for your Eastern Europe observations acroplex . they do add to peoples awareness.

like you I was trying to be observational, but, from a Western perspective. We could take a vote on it acroplex, but i'm not about to rub your 'Nose' ;) in your comments or misguided advice.

i'll forgive you for the personal attacks

Last edited:
•••
Southern-European, mate. And learn to spell "awareness," it's the Queen's English.

•••
like you I was trying to be observational, but, from a Western perspective

I've been living in the US for the past 20+ years, so I'm more Western than you will ever be.

I understand it's Friday evening, and supper probably sucked, so you've decided to whip some poor guy's arse for daring to post for evaluation domains that you don't fancy. But facts are facts, and I've seen worse domains get developed into a business.

Have a great evening, hope you find some happiness before bedtime.

Last edited:
•••
save your hatred, I don't deserve it for daring to disagree with your post

Last edited:
•••
save your hatred, I don't deserve it for disagreeing with your post

No hatred mate. I have strong opinions, based on facts.

•••
No hatred mate. I have strong opinions, based on facts.

then you should be aware of the 'possible' double meaning to "linetogo" I accept you don't. But English/American/Canadian/Australian etc speaking businesses will.

Continue to dish as much dirt as you want - It wont change my awareness

Last edited:
•••
I agree the domain is viable as part of a development plan. Not the most sexy domain out there but there are worse domains that support successful business ventures. A (successful) business can be resold. But selling a raw domain name is much more difficult.
Personally, if I were going to build an app or startup around a similar concept I would try to acquire lineskip.com or linejump, or something like that. I would go for a brandable or semi-brandable. I like names that are brandable and descriptive at the same time.
Buyers have plenty of alternatives, this domain can be replaced by something else that is at least as good. So the odds are usually stacked against domain registrants.

•••
I've noticed that if you read linetogo backwards, it sounds a bit like a (fictional) pharmaceutical product:

ogotenil

upload_2018-5-11_21-46-43.png

In this case the pharma industryyy would be a possibilityyy

Last edited:
•••
I've noticed that if you read linetogo backwards, it sounds a bit like a (fictional) pharmaceutical

Now there's a domainers mindset ;)
it's all fun and games, so long as you don't ever over believe in your own intuition or limited market concepts

Last edited:
•••
Now there's a domainers mindset ;)
it's all fun and games, so long as you don't ever over believe your own intuition
I would reply "yes" and "no" at the same time...
...because those who believe in their goals, know the(ir) line te gooo

Last edited:
•••
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?
  • Line could mean paint lines. See wedolines.com, you could try to sell it to a line painting company who has a dumpy name. Probably not for a fortune because there is alternatives and they already care less about their current domain. Edit: Also the odds of a business like that re-branding their business based on a domain you want to sell them is probably slim, you have your work cut out for you as far as outbound sales, but it's something to try and break even at least.
Line means string as well, so there is a chance someone in the string industry might want it, but it's a very far stretch (no pun) because not many people need string to go.

I do like your idea about eliminating lines at brick and mortar stores, but where that fails is that businesses already use their own apps to sell to customers and eliminate lines. The customer is already familiar with McDonalds website and trust the app.

Edit: Everyone here gave sound advice.

I'm interested to know whether or not you have done any outbound sales attempts in those 10 years?

Last edited:
•••
DCC13249-7730-47F7-9FEA-61DA1E2A7954.png
way2sms has a high estibot value in major extensions

•••
CD438A2D-6FBB-462A-802B-810913443442.png
Line is one of the most popular Messanger in Asia

Way 2 go

Line to go

•••
Pokemon2go
Pokemontogo

Last edited:
•••
No none at all.. I haven't done anything...

•••
•••
You could create the subdomain
dec.linetogo.com
and try to sell it to car drivers who decline to go (by feet).

upload_2018-5-13_12-55-27.png < click

You also could create the subdomains
on/off.linetogo.com

for robots who prefer to be on/offline to go (or not).

upload_2018-5-13_13-9-30.png < click

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your fruitful thought.

•••
There are obvious possibilities for selling lines online of various types (fishing lines, cords, brake/hydraulic lines, etc. etc.)

I also see the possibility for a discount online selling of cruise line trips.

As others have mentioned, various communication related possibilities.

It might be a stretch, but I could see an advertising copy writing sort of professional or firm having interests since they sell lines.

Good luck with them!

•••
Thank you for your fruitful thought

•••
More i think about it, more i like it
LinesToGo.com is a developed site
Bob made some good points above

•••
There are obvious possibilities for selling lines online of various types (fishing lines, cords, brake/hydraulic lines, etc. etc.)

I also see the possibility for a discount online selling of cruise line trips.

As others have mentioned, various communication related possibilities.

It might be a stretch, but I could see an advertising copy writing sort of professional or firm having interests since they sell lines.

Good luck with them!
Very good ideas but which way to go....where 2 start

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back