IT.COM

If you had line2go and linetogo domain names

NameSilo
Watch

linetogo

Established Member
Impact
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?

When you bought these, what were your thoughts on it, why did you buy them? Doesn't mean anything to me, but when I Google, the first thing that comes up is linestogo.com. The first page is nothing but that business. Is that why you bought it or were you thinking something else?

•••
I was thinking of something else ,Give the impression that your first..
Think of this.. " Your always first at line to go cause the line starts with you" --Haven't you seen line to gos around when you want to get something?

•••
I was thinking of something else ,Give the impression that your first..
Think of this.. " Your always first at line to go cause the line starts with you" --Haven't you seen line to gos around when you want to get something?

I have no idea what you're talking about, line to gos around? I would drop them all.

•••
I have no idea what you're talking about, line to gos around? I would drop them all.
What about Top10Resources.com and .net ? The word is HUGE like AMAZON

•••
What about Top10Resources.com and .net ? The word is HUGE like AMAZON

What word is huge like Amazon? Top 10 Resources of what? I can only see some directory site with top 10 this and that but those sites are pretty much dead. I really would let them all drop.

•••
That is your opinion.. Most people have heard about the word Top 10 this and that BUT when you ADD the word Resources. with an "s" its a complete different ball game.

•••
That is your opinion.. Most people have heard about the word Top 10 this and that BUT when you ADD the word Resources. with an "s" its a complete different ball game.

It is my opinion, you asked for them. I did and found out it's registered in only 1 other extension, .net, which happens to be yours. So you're the only person in the world excited about that combination or it would have been registered in many more.

•••
•••

Of course, your free to ignore advice. But JB is a successful domain investor and told what you needed to hear.

•••
Thank you I respect and honor your words . .But that is why I believe its unique and I am going to stick with it.. I got it about 10 years ago

Last edited:
•••
That is why its unique and I am going to stick with it.. I got it about 10 years ago

How many offers to buy this domain in 10 years?

•••
That is why its unique and I am going to stick with it.. I got it about 10 years ago

Go to namebio.com, look at the top 100 domains that sold yesterday. Then look at DNJournal.com sales page. Then DNGEEK.com

Your domains are worthless.

•••
How many offers to buy this domain in 10 years?
This is the first time that I am offering it for sale.. I NEVER wanted to sell it before

•••
This is the first time that I am offering it for sale.. I NEVER wanted to sell it before

Put them in the Make Offer section here. No obligation to sell unless you get an actual offer you like. And good names will usually get some direct offers, somebody emailing/calling you etc., in 10 years time.

Last edited:
•••
You have a point.. but Time is on my side.. someday someone will make an actual offer you never know.

•••
Put them in the Make Offer section here. No obligation to sell unless you get an actual offer you like. And good names will usually get some direct offers, somebody emailing/calling you etc., in 10 years time.
I think they want to but it cheep if I post them here.

•••
I think they want to but it cheep if I post them here.

If you've had 0 people contact you in 10 years, you can hold them another 10 years with probably the same results. You can try now to gauge any interest, if there is none, again, probably a good idea to drop and just move on from them. Don't fall in love with these domains. From reading, most are not really feeling these.

•••
That is a very fruitful thought .. I will look into it

Last edited:
•••
Thank you so much for your time JB and all. You are informative

•••
Personally I cant see any value in these names, LineToGo is not registered in a single extension so I these will be tough to sell.

Also, regarding Line2Go, try and avoid mixing numbers and letters in domains, very few end-users are interested in names like this.

The problem with "Top 10" sites is that there are thousands of them already, sites like that are so 90's now.

•••
You have a point.. but Time is on my side.. someday someone will make an actual offer you never know.

Time isn't on your side.. You've already spent over $300 on these domains and it will cost you each year.

"you never know" isn't a profitable strategy.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, but these names are nothing special. There are tens of millions of domains like these.

For me, a good domain name should have several features: preferably be easy to spell and remember, have a clear purpose for business use. A name that I would advertise and be proud to put on my business cards.

It's obvious you are in love with your domains, but it doesn't mean they will ever sell.
In fact, the vast majority of domains have no resale value. Maybe 1% of the total supply has some value, and I am being generous. Statistically the odds are against domain registrants.

People don't buy domain names from somebody else without a compelling reason. If they can find a suitable alternative that is unregistered, they will go for it.
What's the most you have ever paid for a domain ?

•••
I think you maybe the only person with this vision of how linetogo should operate. If you feel it to be a successful business maybe you should start it yourself. Who knows it may work out.
I personally would let them drop and not renew another year imo.:xf.smile:

•••
Line to go is a positive and enticing word Its simple to remember. Can be used for branding. 4 companies where you have to stand in line like a restaurant a travel agency vacationing etc....

•••
Back