Dynadot

If you had line2go and linetogo domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

linetogo

Established Member
Impact
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Maybe, you should work on your...

upload_2018-5-8_15-55-27.png

•••
you missed an "n" I guess..

had you registered linen2go , a .nz company would've bought it from you.

•••
...I would reevaluate my priorities and stop "drunk registering" names. :xf.grin:

•••
Why do you guys always criticize people!
I can do as I want and I wish
All I asked for was your opinion.. Not criticism .

•••
Why do you guys always criticize people!
I can do as I want and I wish
All I asked for was your opinion.. Not criticism .

I'm just kidding. Everyone makes mistakes.

Sure, you're a grown man and you can do what you please, but if you ask for opinions about a poor choice you are making, it makes it difficult for me to feel bad for you when you are sore about the feedback you receive.

Take the criticism in stride and follow your gut instincts.

BTW the feedback you received was meant to be helpful.

•••
If i had them i would drop them.
You mentioned line ups in restaraunts. They all have their own apps, curbside pickup.
Reg fee
Legalization of cocaine your only hope on these.

•••
•••
Nick with all due respect, I'm not sure why you felt the need to open two threads regarding these names, but since you didn't acknowledge my comments on your other thread regarding these names, I will repeat what I said over there:

Top10Resource.com
TopTenResource.com
Lines2Go.com

All available for registration!

Beside the fact that your Line2Go and LineToGo make almost no English grammar sense, meaning no one who speaks proper English uses that phraseology, what makes you think someone would pay you a premium when they can hand register a nearly identical name?

Sorry to say but t's not likely to happen!

•••
Thank you for taking time to sharing your opinion with me have a nice day

•••
The vast majority (>99%) of domain names have no resale value at all.
So your question is how to find buyers for these names, what we're saying is that it's extremely unlikely that you'll find somebody who would want these domains badly, to the point of paying a significant sum of money to you to acquire them.
Sure, every domain can be developed. But not every domain has built-in value.

•••
Why is this even in this section?

It's simply an appraisal of a not very good domain?

•••
I'm not sure why you felt the need to open two threads regarding these names
If i recall right, the first thread was in somehow wrong section, and then he created another thread in more fitting section.

•••
If 2go.im and Line go to do something as joint venture, they will look for your domain name.

Last edited:
•••
Do you have anything going right now?

•••
There are some glaring issues here. 1. You have had these in your possession for quite some time now and you have grown quite fond of them. There's a "perceived" value that likely only you see, so you are blinded by this mentality and are sure that someday someone is going to bang on your door begging you to take a huge sum of money for your precious domains.

I'm sorry, but that day will never come. Your emotional attachment to these domains have warped your perception and judgement. I'm not attacking you, though, this happens A LOT. Don't feel bad, just move on. You have much to learn.

There is nothing really special about ANY domain that you or anyone else has if its still sitting in your account unless it's developed. They become special once they are sold. Some have higher probability of becoming "special", but even then, having unrealistic dreams may cause any domain to remain unsold forever.

2..I sense there is a language barrier and that that is the reason you choose these domains. "Lines to go" as a phrase exclusively, simply makes zero sense. Nobody knows what it means. Unless you make a site and develop and turn it into something, it will never be anything.

On a positive note, you seem determined. Maybe slightly bullheaded, lol, but anyways keep at it and listen very carefully to the advice here on this forum.

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
what about top10resources.com and top10resources.net

About us
Top 10 Resources is a consumer resource company that provides reviews, rating, and ranking reports of the top 10 companies, in the home improvement industry. Its unique and has a personal touch. We follow through project from the very beginning till the end, through emails, phone calls, and personal reports. Top 10 Resources is a Relationship Builder, we are a liaison between customers and contractors. Through the feedback and the data we gather, we provide reports with key information that will get better results to both sides making it a win-win situation. We also have checks and balances to safeguard customers. You can receive a certificate seal of approval image for your own web site establishing you as a top 10 professional for your own expertise.

•••
what about top10resources.com and top10resources.net

About us
Top 10 Resources is a consumer resource company that provides reviews, rating, and ranking reports of the top 10 companies, in the home improvement industry. Its unique and has a personal touch. We follow through project from the very beginning till the end, through emails, phone calls, and personal reports. Top 10 Resources is a Relationship Builder, we are a liaison between customers and contractors. Through the feedback and the data we gather, we provide reports with key information that will get better results to both sides making it a win-win situation. We also have checks and balances to safeguard customers. You can receive a certificate seal of approval image for your own web site establishing you as a top 10 professional for your own expertise.

As an established brand, that is definitely something. The url itself without the entity/branding to back it isn't worth much. Established websites are a completely different animal.

•••
what do you think is the next step to take.

Last edited:
•••
what do you think is the next step to take.

You have 2 options really.

As a domainer, your next course of action would be to set auto-renew option to false on these names and read as many topics as you can for attest a month or two before buying anther domain.

As a startup website developer you can build a site for each of these domains if you are creative enough to invent some concept for each that would make them marketable toward some potential customers. You can then either run these sites yourself and hope trey become profitable, or put addsense on them and maybe sell them off at flippa.

Last edited:
•••
Like @wayne wooldridge mentions above as you so commited to an idea that everyone is finding hard to understand why not try to find someone (or yourself) to build the beginnings of a site that explains what you are intending...in an earlier post you mentioned Amazon, I hope you are not confusing the size of business to the word....sites like facebook, amazon etc are not large because of the name, but because of the service they provide.

If you are no good at web design (like myself) then you will either have to pay someone, or find a partner to help, or, and this is what I would do, take in all the advice here, do NOT renew again and use the next few months before renewal to try and sell all the names on here, and other platforms.

Also this site has many of the leading domain experts associated and posting daily, I would read as much as possible .... and like many have already stated try not to fall in love with your domains because your perception of what is good then becomes skewed making selling them for a reasonable price hard....imo if you were offered anything between $20 - $100 for any of those names I would take it like a flash!

Good luck though....

•••
•••
Like @wayne wooldridge mentions above as you so commited to an idea that everyone is finding hard to understand why not try to find someone (or yourself) to build the beginnings of a site that explains what you are intending...in an earlier post you mentioned Amazon, I hope you are not confusing the size of business to the word....sites like facebook, amazon etc are not large because of the name, but because of the service they provide.

If you are no good at web design (like myself) then you will either have to pay someone, or find a partner to help, or, and this is what I would do, take in all the advice here, do NOT renew again and use the next few months before renewal to try and sell all the names on here, and other platforms.

Also this site has many of the leading domain experts associated and posting daily, I would read as much as possible .... and like many have already stated try not to fall in love with your domains because your perception of what is good then becomes skewed making selling them for a reasonable price hard....imo if you were offered anything between $20 - $100 for any of those names I would take it like a flash!

Good luck though....
Thank you for your concern and reply

•••
•••
add .com to it....it works then

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back