IT.COM

If you had line2go and linetogo domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

linetogo

Established Member
Impact
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I do not understand what do you mean? Phone companies ? Electronic devices? what do you recommend? Thank you

Last edited:
•••
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?

linetogo and line2go sound like phone, internet or similar subscription based lines to me. You can try to sell it to phone/internet providers and (conference) calling services. They might pay you too much if they like "linetogo"
I wouldn't let those domains expire. Linetogo sounds like "pipeline" too. All of these industries I mentioned here are huge industries.

•••
You could tryyy to sell it to dog - owners for their dog(s leash / line) = "line to go".

upload_2018-5-15_11-56-7.png < click

Last edited:
•••
It also could be a domain for people who missed their train, at least they knowww the line to gooo

upload_2018-5-17_14-20-18.png < click

Last edited:
•••
•••
The best idea in my opinion would be to use it for a navigation - software / app - website because it shows / displays you the line to go.

upload_2018-5-18_1-46-8.png < click

•••
Nothing special in the domains.

I would rather say its timetogo for linetogo

•••
In business you got to be creative innovative Not Negative, or else you won't last too long

•••
•••
Drop it if you don’t know what to do with it.

•••
Thanks for the group on namepro I have many ideas and I'm not going to let it go

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back