Dynadot

If you had line2go and linetogo domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

linetogo

Established Member
Impact
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domainers don’t invest in domains that can be used. We invest in domainss which end user have to use.

•••
Thank you for the info I'll look into it
Thanks for the people that named Pro I got some some strategies and the options to pursue in order to sell the domains. It's going to take time. I have to cost justify it to see if it's worth it.

•••
•••
Even if this made sense, you'd have to explain it to everyone.

anytime something has to be EXPLAINED - it starts with a negative and continues downward...
waste of time... waste or energy... waste of money... only adding comments to be helpful (not to hurt anyones feelings) I have made some dumbass registration decisions in my time -- more than once...
we all do...

•••
copywriting service of some sort.

Snappy headlines, adwords ads, website copy.

maybe offer a self service website for a text/content creation service:
ie. fill in your company name and a couple of details and it helps create a basic about us, contact page etc using set sentence structures.

•••
Thank you so much for your feedback if you go to top 10 resources on LinkedIn you will see about Us page, where you will see a description of the company.

Last edited:
•••
Jesus Christ... Someone needs to take this guy to the woodshed. Take it from a guy who once had a domain named DeliciousDongs.com. Your domains suck! It doesn't make sense! Walk into the light man! Open your eyes! I have some sucky domain names, but I'm aware of it and aware that they won't trade for a bag of Oreo cookies! My....... God! Snap out of it! The woodshed needed to happen folks. Please don't ban me.

•••
Thank you for your feedback. Have a nice day!

•••
ABOUT TOP TEN RESOURCES

Top Ten was formed in 2010 by a group of ten numeracy leading teachers and coaches.

Opps I visited toptenresources instead of top10resources

top10resources.com looks like site already developed, hence no comment, my best wishes for you.

•••
Thank you for taking time to visit top 10 resources

•••
Jesus Christ... Someone needs to take this guy to the woodshed. Take it from a guy who once had a domain named DeliciousDongs.com. Your domains suck! It doesn't make sense! Walk into the light man! Open your eyes! I have some sucky domain names, but I'm aware of it and aware that they won't trade for a bag of Oreo cookies! My....... God! Snap out of it! The woodshed needed to happen folks. Please don't ban me.
You have a problem? what's wrong with you? I think you can make your comment in a softer tone, if you will

•••
Here's what I found.

LINE2GO and its matching .com is an abandoned trademark (dead.)

The application for registration at the USPTO was made in 2003, for the following use:

Providing information in the field of gambling via the Internet; Providing information at the specific request of end-users by means of telephone or global computer networks [customized searching]​

Eventually they dropped the application and didn't perform the changes the office requested.

Here in Florida there are services that allow theme park visitors to skip ahead of LONG lines. Those lines can take up to 2 hours to wait on. I hate theme parks, BTW.

In the OP's mindset, "line to/2 go" means exactly that: get a pass that lets you skip that long-ass line, get on the line that gets you going to the 2 minute ride faster.

Good luck.

•••
I suppose it could also work for a Prison Inmates , they have a line to go for just about everything. So you might want to consider getting the .App extension before somebody else does ;)

Seriously though this guy 'linetogo' seems to want and crave some sort of continuing attention with this thread, anybody else would've got the message by now.

also reminds me of our infamous dot.today guy (now banned) he's on a mission that nobody is going to be allowed to influence from a positive, however weak the straws left to clasp are

Last edited:
•••
Please close this case.. I never thought it would get so much publicity.. Let go Let GOD

•••
Here's what I found.

LINE2GO and its matching .com is an abandoned trademark (dead.)

The application for registration at the USPTO was made in 2003, for the following use:

Providing information in the field of gambling via the Internet; Providing information at the specific request of end-users by means of telephone or global computer networks [customized searching]​

Eventually they dropped the application and didn't perform the changes the office requested.

Here in Florida there are services that allow theme park visitors to skip ahead of LONG lines. Those lines can take up to 2 hours to wait on. I hate theme parks, BTW.

In the OP's mindset, "line to/2 go" means exactly that: get a pass that lets you skip that long-ass line, get on the line that gets you going to the 2 minute ride faster.

Good luck.
Thank you so much for going out of your way and getting me this info.. Its good to know,...

•••
It's brandable, but it's usually easier to have a plan first, then come up with the domain, than the opposite.

•••
It's brandable, but it's usually easier to have a plan first, then come up with the domain, than the opposite.

It's NOT brandable in 2018, It has associations with 'snorting' in the western-world. No company is going to have that double meaning on their doorstep.

probably why it was abandoned as TM as well

Last edited:
•••
It's NOT brandable in 2018, It has associations with 'snorting' in the western-world. No company is going to have that double meaning on their doorstep.

probably why it was abandoned as TM as well

I found no such references. Maybe you spend too much time in the Dark Web?

If anything: https://www.linestogo.com

•••
Thank you for your assumptions acroplex. as a retired 62 year old, I've never visited the dark-web, or even know how to.

once again a respected member shows how he can't tolerate other members disagreeing with their posts.

"A Line" is a common cocaine reference. Adding "to go' just wont wash it for a Business or Company (and they would recognise that) - If all that bypasses you, then I'm sorry for your lack of awareness

Last edited:
•••
You've already assumed that the term means something related to 'snorting' - which did not come up while I searched for the terms, and that the trademark was abandoned for the same reasons. That wasn't the case, if you read the tm application.

Sure, I get the joke reference, but this is an evaluation thread, not the Friday fun break room.

As a retired 62 year old you should probably have thicker skin.

•••
"A Line" is a common cocaine reference "to go' just wont wash it for a Business or Company - If all that bypasses you, then I'm sorry for your lack of awareness

Again, none of this underground lingo references popped up in my research. Maybe for individuals that have perused the said activity it's an instant reference.

Regarding the business reference, I already shared linestogo.com above. Close enough, and it's about car repair.

•••
It's not underground when it's business awareness - very easy to make this kind of mistake in this day and age

Last edited:
•••
First thing i thought of was coke
List in on brandbucket.com and other brandable marketplaces

•••
Feels the name would need to be shoe horned into something
Waiting in line
Phone 'lines'
Cabling
Travel/mobile

Good Luck

•••
It's not underground when it's business awareness - very easy to make your kind of mistakes in this day and age

"To go" is an Americanism and widely used. Once again you're making assumptions about what constitutes "business awareness."

The domain(s) aren't stellar, but I shared enough information on why they might be brandable - they certainly were used in the past. Someone even paid $250 for a trademark application. His name was Stephen Barnes, CEO of Line2Go. Contact him about what made him abandon the mark.

Web site content from 2004.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back