IT.COM

domain Give me advice to sell richkidsdubai.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainmaster369

Impact
I believe "RichKidsDubai.com" is a premium domain with significant branding potential, particularly within the luxury lifestyle niche. As the domain resonates with the affluent demographic interested in the lavish lifestyle associated with Dubai, I'm confident that it holds substantial value.

I've listed "RichKidsDubai.com" for sale on Sedo, but I'm seeking advice on how to effectively market and sell the domain to maximize its potential. As fellow members of the domain industry, I would greatly appreciate your insights on the following:

1. Valuation: Based on your expertise and market knowledge, what would be a fair and competitive price range for "RichKidsDubai.com"?
  2. Marketing Strategy: What strategies would you recommend for promoting "RichKidsDubai.com" to potential buyers? Are there specific platforms, forums, or marketing channels that have proven effective for selling premium domains?
  3. Negotiation Tips: As negotiations with potential buyers progress, what are some key negotiation tactics or best practices to ensure a successful sale at a favorable price?
  4. Additional Considerations: Are there any additional factors or considerations I should keep in mind while navigating the domain selling process? This could include legal aspects, domain transfer procedures, or any other relevant information.
Your expertise and advice would be immensely valuable to me as I navigate the process of selling "RichKidsDubai.com" on Sedo. I am eager to learn from your insights and implement effective strategies to achieve a successful sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I believe "RichKidsDubai.com" is a premium domain with significant branding potential, particularly within the luxury lifestyle niche. As the domain resonates with the affluent demographic interested in the lavish lifestyle associated with Dubai, I'm confident that it holds substantial value.

I've listed "RichKidsDubai.com" for sale on Sedo, but I'm seeking advice on how to effectively market and sell the domain to maximize its potential. As fellow members of the domain industry, I would greatly appreciate your insights on the following:

1. Valuation: Based on your expertise and market knowledge, what would be a fair and competitive price range for "RichKidsDubai.com"?
  2. Marketing Strategy: What strategies would you recommend for promoting "RichKidsDubai.com" to potential buyers? Are there specific platforms, forums, or marketing channels that have proven effective for selling premium domains?
  3. Negotiation Tips: As negotiations with potential buyers progress, what are some key negotiation tactics or best practices to ensure a successful sale at a favorable price?
  4. Additional Considerations: Are there any additional factors or considerations I should keep in mind while navigating the domain selling process? This could include legal aspects, domain transfer procedures, or any other relevant information.
Your expertise and advice would be immensely valuable to me as I navigate the process of selling "RichKidsDubai.com" on Sedo. I am eager to learn from your insights and implement effective strategies to achieve a successful sale.
interesting approach of yours, you can give it a shot. why not.

I hold few Dubai domains.

This is what namebio shows:

dubai 1.JPG

It's a long shot, but perhaps some of those rich kids will buy it to flex and to redirect it to their social media account:

https://www.instagram.com/richkidsdubai1/
https://gulfnews.com/how-to/your-mo...f-dubai-are-spending-their-fortunes-1.2060023

BIN (impulse purchase, no negotiations).
Yep, doing outbound in social media is the (only) way to sell that domain, I think.

Last edited:
•••
It's a long shot, but perhaps some of those rich kids will buy it to flex and to redirect it to their social media account:
What would be the point to redirect a domain like this without any traffic, and if it's not hosting a site then it won't show up in the SERP. It's not like people type out richkidsdubai.com in their browser.

This is what namebio shows:

Show attachment 255334
Why are you listing after price and not date?

Also, it's kid of ironic that the top sale, dubai.info, sold for $35,000 in 2009, and $7,100 in 2014.

Here are the most recent sales.

1712748682505.png

The sales volume isn't too bad. But the prices aren't anything to write home about either.

Last edited:
•••
What would be the point to redirect a domain like this without any traffic, and if it's not hosting a site then it won't show up in the SERP. It's not like people type out richkidsdubai.com in their browser.

Why are you listing after price and not date?

Also, it's kid of ironic that the top sale dubai.info sold for $35,000 in 2009, and $7,100 in 2014.

Here are the most recent sales.

Show attachment 255337

The sales volume isn't too bad. But the prices aren't anything to write home about either.
:xf.grin: (y)

Because domain sales / and appraisals live from imagination & phantasy.

Domain sales you listed seem to be mostly reseller transactions; one domainer selling to the other.

As the 5 I tried have fresh sale landers on them...

(other domains are just forwarding, like dubai.green. so the sale here was not because the buyer desperately needed the name.)

But he is actively appraoching end customers.

And not the poor ones...

Last edited:
•••
Domain sales you listed seem to be mostly reseller transactions; one domainer selling to the other.
That may well be the case, but those are the most recent sales.

Sales from 2006, 2008, and 2009 are not representative of the current market for the domain in the opening post, and neither are non-.com:s.

As the 5 I tried have fresh sale landers on them...
If it's all speculation trades then that's not a good thing, because that means that these domains aren't actively sought after by end-users.

But he is actively appraoching end customers.
He's not doing anything other than asking for advice on how to market the domain because he's been trying to sell it for five years.

Should he reach out to @richkidsdubai1 on Instagram as suggested by Jannes? Sure. It wouldn't hurt.

But this isn't a valuable domain.

•••

I was thinking that it would be a domain (& possibly email address) for them, not for any search engine or random traffic. But I don't didn't think they would be interested in building a website for their showroom or club house. I could be wrong of course.

Last edited:
•••
That may well be the case, but those are the most recent sales.

Sales from 2006, 2008, and 2009 are not representative of the current market for the domain in the opening post, and neither are non-.com:s.

If it's all speculation trades then that's not a good thing, because that means that these domains aren't actively sought after by end-users.

He's not doing anything other than asking for advice on how to market the domain because he's been trying to sell it for five years.

Should he reach out to @richkidsdubai1 on Instagram as suggested by Jannes? Sure. It wouldn't hurt.

But this isn't a valuable domain.
You might be right
(although I wouldn't think those are speculation trades; the amount is by far too low... that wouldn't attract anybody).

How valuable the domain is?

If I'd be living an intl. jetset lifestyle, owning a big instagram account with lots of follewers
(as I want to be famous and recognizable),

and someone would offer me the 1:1 domain for my ig handle,...

maybe I am old-fashioned, but I think I would think about spending 1k on it if I can really afford it
(and the lifestyle is not faked etc.).

However, nowadays you never know...

I was thinking that it would be a domain (& possibly email address) for them, not for any search engine or random traffic. But I don't think they would be interested in building a website for their showroom or club house.
That is right.

And still, owning the .com domain might give you more opportunites in the future (selling merch, or other stuff on a dedicated website).

Last edited:
•••
You realize this is three words?
“Less is more”

But you did well picking .com, no hyphen, #s.

Last edited:
•••
You realize this is three words?
“Less is more”

But you did well picking .com, no hyphen, #s.

Rich Kids of Instagram was something that had hype among young people in 2017/18,

as rich (spoiled) kids showed off on instagram, what they got...

So there are those ig accounts, starting with richkids ().

•••
I was thinking that it would be a domain (& possibly email address) for them, not for any search engine or random traffic. But I don't didn't think they would be interested in building a website for their showroom or club house. I could be wrong of course.
Based off the photos the Instagram account doesn't seem to belong to anyone in particular, it just seems to be a marketing venue for Dubai. But there's no harm in reaching out to them and see if they're interested, in fact I'd say it would be stupid not to.

But it clear that there's not much of a market for this domain. Hence why people are saying it's worthless. Intuitively it is. I mean you wouldn't say that bestpowercompany.com is valuable based off the sales containing the word "best," "power," or "company."

If I'd be living an intl. jetset lifestyle, owning a big instagram account with lots of follewers
(as I want to be famous and recognizable),

and someone would offer me the 1:1 domain for my ig handle,...
I don't think it belongs to a rich kid, and the handle isn't one-to-one. The handle is @richkidsdubai1.

•••
I don't think it belongs to a rich kid, and the handle isn't one-to-one. The handle is @richkidsdubai1.
yes, I've seen it too.

Based off the photos the Instagram account doesn't seem to belong to anyone in particular
That is much more the reason for it, why he couldn't find a solvent buyer.

And not that the handle has a 1...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back