Dynadot

If you had line2go and linetogo domain names

NameSilo
Watch

linetogo

Established Member
Impact
what industry and/or words would you look into to find buyers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dont waste your time with these domains, they have no value!

•••
I have to ask but, is your first language English ? It is often where these kind of 'action' interpretation wording mistakes are made

•••
•••
It can be used like to Get Ahead..

•••
OK thanks, I have tried to get into the mindset of your to go domains but no luck,

I do understand what you intending to reference as in "immediate" - but can't see why or how this (your) wording has a commercial application with the word "line"

Unless your trying to sell 'lines'

Last edited:
•••
cocaine delivery service!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------

On topic......

Businesses pay good money for domains, and domains used for business names have a nice premium.

I'm having a hard time seeing a business called Line2Go.com

Last edited:
•••
that's all I could think of as well, coke to go

•••
upload_2018-5-7_21-22-8.png

maybe find a delivery service that could use the name in Amsterdam!

•••
the internet is fun, IT HAS EVERYTHING!

•••
•••
no, no, no, multi line is for sharing, lol

•••
no, no, no, multi line is for sharing, lol

apart from Last line

ok this has to be the stop -line …………………...

Last edited:
•••
LINE is one of the biggest messaging apps in the world, particularly in Asia but other than that I see little value in your particular name.

•••
What you're essentially hoping for (from my understanding) is that someone in the world will:
  1. Build a business out of helping people to wait in line, by making it... to go?
  2. Need your domain name so badly that they will be willing to pay you lots of money for it.
I think perhaps the "familiar" expression you're trying to tie into is something along the lines of... "Hey, let's wait in line to go to the ball game." But your problem here is that you've taken these three words out of the expression and completely removed their context and meaning. By doing that you've created a word combination that no one is familiar with. It's not intuitive.

When something is advertised as "to go", the implication is that you can buy it and take it with you. For example:
  • Burgers to go
  • Coffee to go
  • Costumes to go
How (and why) would anyone take waiting in line "to go".

•••
yup,

or 'skip the line' would be prefered

•••
Maybe something like Disney fastpass.
I'm still trying to figure it out lol.

But look , just put it up for sale and see if it sells.
You said you've had it for 10 years or whatever, if you haven't gotten any interest from potential customers trying to contact you for it then just drop them and move on.
Don't fall in love with your names (if you want to sell them) no matter if you have a vision for it. You might be the only one who has that vision.

•••
yup,

or 'skip the line' would be prefered

Exactly! People want to skip the line. No one wants to take it with them. :)

•••
Whois record not showing 10 years.

•••
•••
What you're essentially hoping for (from my understanding) is that someone in the world will:
  1. Build a business out of helping people to wait in line, by making it... to go?
  2. Need your domain name so badly that they will be willing to pay you lots of money for it.
I think perhaps the "familiar" expression you're trying to tie into is something along the lines of... "Hey, let's wait in line to go to the ball game." But your problem here is that you've taken these three words out of the expression and completely removed their context and meaning. By doing that you've created a word combination that no one is familiar with. It's not intuitive.

When something is advertised as "to go", the implication is that you can buy it and take it with you. For example:
  • Burgers to go
  • Coffee to go
  • Costumes to go
I would like to clairify
Exactly! People want to skip the line. No one wants to take it with them. :)

• Burgers to go
  • Coffee to go
  • Costumes to go

First and foremost thank you for taking time to share your point of view regarding this matter. The purpose of linetogo could be as follows.

Have you noticed when you goto a Starbucks, you have to wait in line till your turn comes up. Well here is where linetogo would come into play. Instead of standing in line for your turn to come up, you could use the linetogo app, where there would not be a line! You would place your order with a click of a button.

There is already a demand for this. Starbucks already has that application you can download it at the google play store to see how it works. There is a BIG market for the service that linetogo could offer. It just needs to be replicated.

Get Ahead.
There is No Line.

Last edited:
•••
Have you noticed when you goto a Starbucks, you have to wait in line till your turn comes up. Well here is where linetogo would come into play. Instead of standing in line for your turn to come up, you could use the linetogo app, where there would not be a line! You would place your order with a click of a button.

There is already a demand for this. Starbucks already has that application you can download it at the google play store to see how it works. There is a BIG market for the service that linetogo could offer. It just needs to be replicated.

There is NO LINE. Get Ahead...

It sounds like you've come up with a business plan, and you're attaching the potential success of that business to this domain name.

This domain name is not necessary to operate the business model you just described - and without meaning offence, "line to go" does not make grammatical sense.

•••
Instead of standing in line for your turn to come up, you could use the linetogo app, where there would not be a line!
You dont need an app for that

lining-up-thai-style.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Just wait, i found an idea Line to Go... to...

upload_2018-5-8_15-17-57.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back