Dynadot

I will show you mine if --! Blooks I mean

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
Blook Domains

After reading a previous thread by Wot it would appear everybody is going crazy over Blook Domains.

What Blook Domains Have you registered?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL - My Blookoff.com !!! :yell: has received the most traffic according to sedo - now that is funny ! :hehe:

It's just got indexed in MSN today

carltonleon said:
I added BlookWorms.com this morning.
I really like this domain name, i have to say

That's a real nice one too IMO - did you get the singular too ?

•••
Sorry about this one but just had to:

LibraryBlooks.com

•••
No Gazz, Somebody regged it on Fabulous on 11 Oct 2005.
Actually if you look thru a lot of the Whois's ,a lot of the good Blook names went that day to Fabulous .com :(

•••
You know, I was resisting registering any of these ... but I have bookend.org (which I hope to develop), so I thought I'd check blookend.com - and it was available. So my contribution to this thread is:

blookend.com!

•••
GoBlook.com
it's a Blog thing!

•••
•••
I have, getablook.com nowblook.com and blookpress.com

•••
Dreamblook/s.com are available if anyone wants them. 2 is enough for me :)

•••
Can't believe these were available (he...uh not any more)

Blookhosting.com
movieblook.com
openblook.com

We'll see...big money or 25 bucks out the window...c'est lavie..er whatever.

•••
I made a short list of a 138 Blook Domains available on Monday Afternoon.

LibraryBlooks.com
BlookWorm.com
DreamBlooks.com

They were all on my short list but I hesitated how many I wanted to take , so good luck to you all.

GoBlook.com
it's a Blog thing!

Love The Slogan, Deet

•••
GoBlook.com
it's a Blog thing!

:sold: :hehe:

•••
Maybe blooks will become a popular term. I doubt they will be as big as blogs since writing a blog requires much less effort than a blook. Imo the short names that make sense will be worth a little money. The pure "blook(s)" names will be worth more. But now I think it is safe to say that people are getting carried away. Read up on what a blook is. Some of these names don't make any sense. People are quickly moving to the "it's a brandable blook name" category which translates to reg fee unless you get very lucky. As a community, I think we have to be honest in telling people when they are going overboard. I reg'd all of 8 names on Monday when this hype started and I'm done. People are starting to waste their money scounging for some pretty weak blook names imo.

•••
Phronesis said:
Maybe blooks will become a popular term. I doubt they will be as big as blogs since writing a blog requires much less effort than a blook. Imo the short names that make sense will be worth a little money. The pure "blook(s)" names will be worth more. But now I think it is safe to say that people are getting carried away. Read up on what a blook is. Some of these names don't make any sense. People are quickly moving to the "it's a brandable blook name" category which translates to reg fee unless you get very lucky. As a community, I think we have to be honest in telling people when they are going overboard. I reg'd all of 8 names on Monday when this hype started and I'm done. People are starting to waste their money scounging for some pretty weak blook names imo.

I think you are missing the Big Picture here.

Blooks do not need to be as huge as blogs.

Why?

Blogs generally don't sell for money.

If you look up the meaning of Blooks you will see they are a Serial or a Published Blog.

Unlike Blogs, Blooks can be Sold For Money.

That means that Blooks and Blook Domains have the abillity to be very profitable.

•••
Nice thread.
Another important thing to remember is that blook is both a cool word AND refers to a product, even a process/action, and can be tapped into by many services. The net is so huge and growing, that there almost isn't such a thing as a 'temporary' fad anymore; whenever anything new arises that's even a little neat, it snowballs until there's a vast ball rolling down the hill picking up even more.

ALMOST always :)

I think blook is safe to get a little carried away with. Blooks are neat, they're becoming a rage, and just like blogs and vids they'll keep growing.
I agree it's best to reg names SOBERLY here... even if blooks become sizzling hot, there will still be thousands of blook names that are worthless, just like there are thou's of reg fee blog names still out there.

But certainly no harm in getting in on the initial rush while there's still some short and nice blook names left.

All that being said, I soberly joined the stampede with:
blookBin.com
i-blook.com

Still have a few good 'avail' ones I'm thinking on... we'll see where this goes over the next few days and weeks...
Thanks for the thread.

•••
DOMiNIC said:
I think you are missing the Big Picture here.

Blooks do not need to be as huge as blogs.

Why?

Blogs generally don't sell for money.

If you look up the meaning of Blooks you will see they are a Serial or a Published Blog.

Unlike Blogs, Blooks can be Sold For Money.

That means that Blooks and Blook Domains have the abillity to be very profitable.
I don't see how you could buy a blook. It would defeat the purpose, would it not?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
ExpireGuy said:
Blookhosting.com

I said that 2 days ago in chat, almost got it this morning again.

•••
BlogHosting is a good one also.

But I still like...
GoBlook.com
it's a Blog thing!

:)

•••
Etab said:
But you buy the blook, not the blook.

I also was thinking subscriptions, I take my point back then, ha. ;)

A published printed Blog is A Blook, not a Book.

•••
Well, I had to get one more but this is all. :)

AboutBlooks.com
everything you need to know!

•••
Made a list a few days ago and been having fun watching them go. Finally had to get one - BlookCase.com

Here are my bigtime streatches
BlookCast.com
BlookCasting.com
iBlook.us

•••
hark said:
Made a list a few days ago and been having fun watching them go. Finally had to get one - BlookCase.com

Here are my bigtime streatches
BlookCast.com
BlookCasting.com
iBlook.us

BlookCase.com =======> Nice!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back