Domain Empire

I will show you mine if --! Blooks I mean

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
Blook Domains

After reading a previous thread by Wot it would appear everybody is going crazy over Blook Domains.

What Blook Domains Have you registered?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have to admit I'd never heard of "blooks" before but an interesting concept!

•••
So is this just "Hype" or the next big thing ??

•••
•••
cool. who know the blook.com n blooking .com can sell for a nother 2 million.heheh

•••
deet said:
So is this just "Hype" or the next big thing ??

Only time will tell. If I knew the definite answer to those type questions (in advance - for domains), I would be sitting on my own private island somewhere by now.

•••
-db- said:
Only time will tell. If I knew the definite answer to those type questions (in advance - for domains), I would be sitting on my own private island somewhere by now.
I'd say it's certainly possible. Lulu.com recently awarded the Blooker of the Year Award, and interest and popularity has been growing since.

Or perhaps I'm a bit biased because I spent $60 on Blook names ;) (jobless teenager).

•••
blooktodaygonetomorrow.com

•••
-db- said:

Yes, I agree.

Hindsight is also a wonderful thing. :)

Any "new" idea is worth investing a few dollars but do not go OTT. I have gone for 7 Blooks names and that will be it- stick em away for a while.

Incidentally if you are looking for yet another "new" investment I think Blogg offers a few opportunities. There are already a few searches for various Blogg terms at OV. :wave:

•••
OK I took the leap. Just registered..

goodblook.com

•••
I just got one for a for a laugh, could'nt resist it :) Blookoff.com
I know......I am demented :yell:

But it has got a nice ring to it :lol: D-:

It's had two visitors already ?? :-/ What keyword are you guys using - just Blook ??

Last edited:
•••
As the saying goes....you can't win if you don't play.As wot mentioned,the trick is to get ahead of things before they get big and ride the wave.Buy low and sell high.Time will tell.

•••
I use blog as the keyword, dont think there are blook related ads :)

•••
tetrapak said:
That's why people are speculating if it's the next big thing. ;) They expect popularity to grow which will provide a good domain sale/profit price as well as higher PPC revenue.

•••
Here is a guy set up if this hits---
BlookReviews-com and BlookReport-com are linked to each with development started.

I thought about review but on seeing this --- nope.

•••
Prosperous said:
Blooko.com

Blooky.com

Well, I had to grab at least one.

I blame my friend Rob (Prosperous).

And of course my friend wot for starting this damn thing.

:)

•••
-db- said:
Blooky.com

Going to take bets on Snap bid prices for dropped names? I know the spelling isn't right but since when did that matter here.

That makes me think of SportsBlook or VegasBlookie.

Last edited:
•••
tetrapak said:

blookoff.com :yell: - Sedo shows just one PPC link for the word "blook" - the other day it was two ?

For blook try these sponsored results:

Literary award for books based on blogs or websites. $2,000 prize.
www.LuluBlookerPrize.com

mines had 8 views in a couple of days ??? :-/

•••
sedo is showing 90 blook domains for sale....up from 60 yesterday.

•••
Jammer said:
sedo is showing 90 blook domains for sale....up from 60 yesterday.

LOL - I was watching that too :) The Registers must be scratching their heads :-/ as they count their money

•••
BLOOKFEED.COM
BLOOKFEEDS.COM
BLOOKNESS.COM
BLOOKRSS.COM
BLOOKTALK.COM
MYBLOOKSITE.COM

It's really funny/weird but just 2 days ago I started thinking of writing a book. I have had the idea for the book for years but thought this summer I should write it. Then I started thinking...what if I did a blog and published the book that way...haha...it's a blook and I didn't even know it!

So those are my fresh registrations from this morning.

•••
•••
I registered ezblook.com. It's my first .com blook name, the others are .cc.

•••
-db- said:
I've merged the 2 Blook threads, since both are "show me" topics.

Ah, that explains things, I was wondering if I had changed the title in the night and not remembered. (Whisky can do that).

I registered BlookForums.com today.

Etab said:
Or perhaps I'm a bit biased because I spent $60 on Blook names ;) (jobless teenager).

Write your first Blook, Confessions Of A Jobless Teenager - It could be a Blest Seller!!! :)

-db- said:
Blooky.com

Glad to see at least one forum leader has jumped on board the gravy train. :)

All we need to see now is what blook Domains R.J. has registered to know if we are right or not. :hehe:

•••
myblooks.com has had one offer made already at sedo - Take a Blook ! :yell:

•••
gazzip said:
myblooks.com has had one offer made already at sedo - Take a Blook ! :yell:

Yeah, I've been closely monitoring that list all day (when I could). Great to see one name already receive a bid. I'm hoping the same will happen to ezblook.com, the price tag is set low.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back