Dynadot

discuss I have BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com (IDN)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
From the start want to clarify one thing: i work with SEDO.com from 2011 & made here all my notable sale . This is a discussion about my domain not a disccusion about SEDO refuse (at this time, i don't know final answer) to list my domain in "Showcase domains"category . I will work always trough SEDO because IMO - i trust in them because it is the most secure platform any aspects . So let's go a little discussion about my domain..

is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
Cryptᴏ.com

is the BEST/ONLY alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com
Not say me , say SEDO - According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN).
I paid 39 euro in 24 april 2018 for "Showcase domains" section only for English(US) language & waiting that my domain be publish in this section.
Domain should be listed in 25 april 2018 (delay time zone etc..) but still not show in section so decide to open a ticket . Surprise - in "My questions" have a ticket with title "Alternative for cryptᴏ.com" open/write by SEDO team . I replay with this answer "Yes is BEST alternative for crypto.com" & then call to customer office & a nice lady person tell me will investigate because ticket was open by "Selling Domains" department.
Until 26 april 2018 not receiving a answer - so replay again to ticket opened by SEDO (that is strange):
"When will be listed cryptᴏ.com in showcase domains on sedo.com?
I pay 2 days ago & see not publish
Please list the domain
Kind regards,
P.S. innovice in atachment
" ( see attachment file here) & waiting 2-3 h & decide to call again to SEDO.com
A male person from customer answer, tell him about the problem & provide me this answer:
"not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer will not notice this domain (my domain) is a IDN" & if i received a email , tell him not recived any email with answer from SEDO.com
Told him that on SEDO are a lot of IDN including other domains with "crypto" give to him this example:
"https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...tId=257291357&origin=search&language=us&p=2_2 " + SEDO on every IDN domain listed have on right & below "Make an Offer or Buy Now" this memeo"
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an INTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN)" . Operator reply to me in my case not apply & repet again : "not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer.." bla bla
"This is strange for me..i don't understand" i tell to refund my money to my Paypal account & say will do and we close conversation.
After only few minutes decide to call again & this time was the nice lady (i think is kind a superviser) & talk about my problem, she say listen all my convo with previous person & my case will go future to supervisor department & contact me short is possible with a answer possitive ( listed in showcase domains) or negative ( refund money) .
I think all phone convo are registred for prove.
I ask that the final answer to be send via my email . So now i wait the answer & also opinion of Namepros community about my domain: "is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?" & how much should i sell, price..Matt Blaze recived $30 millions for his Crypto.com..

Kind regards,
Ovi

P.S. Show me the money :-P
cryptoshwocase.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The WWW was developed in 1989 at CERN (near Geneva) by Tim Berners-Lee !!!

★ History of the alphabet

The name alphabet goes to the first two letters of the Greek writing system returns

( Alpha – α & Beta – β )

The history of the alphabet began in ancient Egypt, more than a thousand years after the beginning of the script.

The first alphabet was created around 2000 v. Christi and belonged to the language of the Semitic workers in Egypt (see Proto-Canaanite alphabet).

1. Mandarin 1,000 millions

2. English 450 million

3. Hindi nearly 400 million

4. Spanish 370 million

5. Russian ( cyrillic ) nearly 300 million

6. Arabic more than 200 million

7. Bengali nearly 200 million

8. Portuguese nearly 200 million

9. Malay-Indonesian 150 million

10. Japanese 130 million

11. German 120 million

★ ★ ★ The first true alphabet was Greek, the most widely Latin

★ English alphabet

The modern English alphabet is a Latin alphabet consisting of 26 letters

(each having an uppercase and a lowercase form)

the same letters that are found in the ISO basic Latin alphabet

★ Latin

is an Indo-German language originally spoken by the Latins, the inhabitants of Latium Rome as the center. The earliest evidence date back to the 5th or 6th century BC back (early Latin), from the third century BC are longer texts before (old Latin), its full shape in the form of the now mainly known and learned classical Latin reached language in the first century BC.

★ Latin

was the official language of the Roman Empire and became the dominant lingua franca in the Western Mediterranean. While developed from the spoken vernacular, the so-called Vulgar Latin, the Romance languages, the Latin of the Roman writers remained as a dead language to modern times the leading language of literature, science, politics and the church.

Scholars such as :

★ Aquinas - Copernicus - Erasmus - Luther or Newton have written works into Latin !

Until the 19th century, the lectures were held at universities throughout Europe in Latin.

In Poland, Hungary and the Holy Roman Empire, Latin was the official language until then. In thousands of foreign words and phrases reclining and Latin is now also present in non-Roman languages such as German or English. In the formation of new terminology is resorted again and again in Latin.

★ English

is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now a global lingua franca. It is an official language of almost 60 sovereign states and the most commonly spoken language in sovereign states including the

★ America - Australia - Canada- England - Ireland - New Zealand & Caribbean nations.

It is the third-most-common native language in the world, after Mandarin and Spanish. It is widely learned as a second language and is an official language of the European Union and of the United Nations, as well as of many world organisations.

★ English

had several historical forms. The earliest form was Old English, a set of Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Great Britain by Anglo-Saxon settlers in the 5th century.

★ Through the worldwide influence of the British Empire, English spread around the globe

Arabic ( Hindu ) numerals

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Bengali numerals

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

০ ১ ২ ৩ ৪ ৫ ৬ ৭ ৮ ৯

Cyrillic numerals

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

А В Г Д Є Ѕ З И Ѳ

Devanagari numerals

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

० १ २ ३ ४ ५ ६ ७ ८ ९

Gujarati numerals

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

૦ ૧ ૨ ૩ ૪ ૫ ૬ ૭ ૮ ૯

Gurmukhi numerals

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

੦ ੧ ੨ ੩ ੪ ੫ ੬ ੭ ੮ ੯

Kannada numerals

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

೦ ೧ ೨ ೩ ೪ ೫ ೬ ೭ ೮ ೯

Nepal numerals

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

० १ २ ३ ४ ५ ६ ७ ८ ९

Telugu numerals

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

0 ౧ ౨ ౩ ౪ ౫ ౬ ౭ ౮ ౯

Alphabet International

a = latin

á = latin acute

ă = latin breve

ắ = latin breve & acute

ằ = latin breve & grave

ẳ = latin breve & hook

ȃ = latin inverted brave

ǎ = latin caron

â = latin circumflex

ấ = latin cirumflex & acute

ä = latin diaeresis

ȧ = latin dot

ậ = latin circumflex & dot

à = latin grave

ầ = latin circumflex & grave

ȁ = latin double grave

ả = latin hook

ẩ = latin circumflex & hook

ẳ = latin hook

ᶏ = latin retroflex hook

ā = latin macron

ą = latin minuscule

å = latin ring

ḁ = latin ring below

ẚ = latin right half ring

ã = latin tilde

ẫ = latin circumflex & tilde

ǡ = dot (diacritic)

•••
To all those, who see IDNs, which look exactlyyy like "normal" letter - domains, principally / generally as "scamy", let me tell you this:

There are real, natural plants and there are unreal, artificial "plants" - made just for the reason to look like real, natural plants - and they are produced without any scamy intention - because they are offered / sold as what they are - namely as "unreal, artificial plants which look like real, natural plants".

Here is an example with real, natural bambus and unreal, artificial "bambus":

Show attachment 86351

The point is, that it's always only the offerer / seller, who is responsible how / as what he offers his commodity.
But the commodity itself is / remains only the commodity.

So there is indeed no reason to see an unreal, artificial "bambus", which look exactly like a real, natural bambus, as a "scamy commodity".

In case of domains its exactly the same - if a domain - offerer / seller offers an IDN which look exactly like a "normal" - letter - domain as "what it is" - namely as an "IDN which look exactly like a "normal" - letter - domain", then this is 100 % no scamyyy

So IDNs, which look like "normal" - letter - domains" are principiallyyy / generallyyy 100 % absolutelyyy OK ✔

i think this is a better comparison:

upload_2018-4-27_22-14-25.png

Real

upload_2018-4-27_22-14-45.png

Fake

They are both real cars, just one is a Lamborghini and the other is a bad knock off

Last edited:
•••
i think this is a better comparison:

Show attachment 86365
Real

Show attachment 86366
Fake

They are both real cars, just one is a Lamborghini and the other is a bad knock off
Nice tryyy - but, as you probably expected, I can't agree - because...

...your "comparison" is not suitable - because both cars look clearly different from at first glance - while real, natural bambus and unreal, artificial "bambus" look same (at first glance) - such like a "normal" letter domain and an IDN (which look like the "normal" letter domain).

Again, the point is howww you offer your commodityyy
If you offer it "as what it is", then everything is alright.

To be honest, for me it seems that actuallyyy you understand this IDN - realityyy in fact very well - but you don't want to accept it.

The thing is just, that you have to accept it.

Last edited:
•••
Best counterfeit domain name, though no one can able to visit it directly. Anyone know actually which letter is IDN? One letter or more? If one, which one? First letter or last letter? Or middle one? If more than one letter, How many? Which are those letters? and etc. etc.

•••
Best counterfeit domain name, though no one can able to visit it directly. Anyone know actually which letter is IDN? One letter or more? If one, which one? First letter or last letter? Or middle one? If more than one letter, How many? Which are those letters? and etc. etc.
It's not prinicipially a "counterfeit" - domain - but it can indeed be used as such one - if only visually. But of course this would be the wrong / illegal use.

To use an old example: A person can use a knife for good or for bad things.
It's only the person who uses the knife and for what he uses it - but the knife will remain the knife, it is just a knife and therefore not prinicipially a bad thing.

Like an IDN is just an IDN, no matter how it looks.
You also can buy unreal, artificial fruits which are looking exactly like real, natural fruits.
But you buy them as unreal, artificial fruits which are looking exactly like real, natural fruits and not as real, natural fruits.

If such a domain is presented / offered / sold "as what it is", with every detail which is important to know, then it is used in the right wayyy

It's good to ask these questions - it's in the sellers responsibility to make this clear from the beginning on, at least if he don't want to deceive others and get seen as a counterfeiter.

Last edited:
•••
Now because anyone read, reported my post, probably angry or jealous :-P not registered domain before me or just for fun make akwards remarks etc..i decide to register more
Probably the BEST alternative in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com, Nᴏ.com, Biᴏ.com, Prᴏ.com, Infᴏ.com, Autᴏ.com, Videᴏ.com, Lottᴏ.com, Photᴏ.com
For me is facinanting this possibility (some say is a fake - not agree) to register a domain that looks like original 99% (like illuminati say about food, drinks, animals etc..)
I study very close and notice that the perfect match is/when the word is end in letter "o":
Bio vs Biᴏ - what is the IDN from this two?
In IDN shwo like this XN--BI-Z5R.COM or Lotto - XN--LOTT-T33A.COM
Lot of IDN in special in a foreign language looks like a sausages , my IDN domains are short & easy even to remember

P.S. still for free hand registration few

Peace to all

Last edited:
•••
Please don't take it personally.

Not only is it an IDN, it also contains everything that is undesirable in a domain.

•••
Please don't take it personally.

Not only is it an IDN, it also contains everything that is undesirable in a domain.
This is your opinion, me i have another opinion
I get this as a new niche otherwise if you don't try we will not know

•••
you can try i guess.

I thought you were going to leave it to the "potential" buyer to determine its value, yet you set a reserve 10-25k?

in any case, best of luck. keep us informed please. :xf.smile:

•••
"I get this as a new niche otherwise if you don't try we will not know" say above
Let's call this niche "clone" domain (registred: CloneDomain.com :P )
They are hack , IDN , chip , short, brandable etc..why not also clone domains?!

you can try i guess.

I thought you were going to leave it to the "potential" buyer to determine its value, yet you set a reserve 10-25k?

in any case, best of luck. keep us informed please. :xf.smile:
Yes because is part of my research that i put reserve range 10k to 25k

•••
This is your opinion, me i have another opinion
I get this as a new niche otherwise if you don't try we will not know

This is not a new niche it's an old niche tried by many before you and once exposed for what they are people wise up.

•••
too much talk about IDN & i still see no value in it!
sorry but as already someone said here : IDN equals
clear.png
clear.png
poop

•••
This is not a new niche it's an old niche tried by many before you and once exposed for what they are people wise up.
Realy?
Notice you are on forum from 2003 (perhaps know more then me i don't know)
But that "CHIP" domain niche called that by a well know domainer ..that is a realy crap ..why? because Chinese language have vowels in alphabet in writing & reading - all was a bubble for rookies from China
𓃽.com ? you registred this just for fun? because IMO mean nothing

•••
too much talk about IDN & i still see no value in it!
sorry but as already someone said here : IDN equals
clear.png
clear.png
poop
You are free to go Omarte & not read or comment in this post , what stop you to do that?

•••
Realy?
Notice you are on forum from 2003 (perhaps know more then me i don't know)
But that "CHIP" domain niche called that by a well know domainer ..that is a realy crap ..why? because Chinese language have vowels in alphabet in writing & reading - all was a bubble for rookies from China
𓃽.com ? you registred this just for fun? because IMO mean nothing

I certainly know more about IDN than you do that is glaringly obvious from your posts
Chinese language have vowels in their alphabet? I thought the Chinese language actually had characters, I guess one one of us is confused.

𓃽.com, it's from the ancient Egyptian language of Hieroglyphics. That is a niche by the way.

•••
•••
𓃽.com, it's from the ancient Egyptian language of Hieroglyphics. That is a niche by the way.
Nice!
But question...do you think you , will sell 𓃽.com?! ( not important ammount )

•••
Nice!
But question...do you think you , will sell 𓃽.com?! ( not important ammount )
I have sold other Egyptian Hieroglyphics, in fact one to an Egyptian,the first ever recorded sale of a Hieroglyphic, so the answer is yes. It's a real language you see with each symbol having meaning.

Last edited:
•••
I have sold other Egyptian Hieroglyphics, in fact one to an Egyptian,the first ever recorded sale of a Hieroglyphic, so the answer is yes. It's a real language you see with each symbol having meaning.

That is at least hilarious to sell a square or vice versa - i am very very confuse:
patrat.png

So what domain is more confuse for a potential buyer - my domain or your domain? just ask nothing more..

P.S. at least my domain show exact what it is accuracy 100%
likecrypto.png

Last edited:
•••
That is at least hilarious to sell a square or vice versa - i am very very confuse:
Show attachment 86420
So what domain is more confuse for a potential buyer - my domain or your domain? just ask nothing more..

P.S. at least my domain show exact what it is accuracy 100%
Show attachment 86421

Has it not occurred to you that your browser may be at fault and cannot read what is actually there?

This is what it shows on the Sedo landing page via my browser : 𓃽.com
And as I have tried to point out to, Hieroglyphics is an actual recognized language, your domain is not.

Here is another, I won't add the link as it is a sales lander:
𓆟.com

•••
Does Icann allow for mixed scripts?

•••
Does Icann allow for mixed scripts?
The answer is yes:
"IDN string from the table not allowed for the particular TLD for example moscow.москва or москва.moscow"

"formally each TLD has IDN policy or "no-IDN policy" and it describes allowed combinations, and what is important it might change over the time
(for example some old TLDs decided to allow some of IDN tables)"

Taken from a ICANN answer

•••
Can someone please explain this to me. I'm a beginner and this IDN stuff is confusing.

•••
The answer is yes:
"IDN string from the table not allowed for the particular TLD for example moscow.москва or москва.moscow"

"formally each TLD has IDN policy or "no-IDN policy" and it describes allowed combinations, and what is important it might change over the time
(for example some old TLDs decided to allow some of IDN tables)"

Taken from a ICANN answer
I mean two scripts in one word

•••
Can someone please explain this to me. I'm a beginner and this IDN stuff is confusing.
Different languages use different scripts, some Russian letters look like english

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back