IT.COM

discuss I have BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com (IDN)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
From the start want to clarify one thing: i work with SEDO.com from 2011 & made here all my notable sale . This is a discussion about my domain not a disccusion about SEDO refuse (at this time, i don't know final answer) to list my domain in "Showcase domains"category . I will work always trough SEDO because IMO - i trust in them because it is the most secure platform any aspects . So let's go a little discussion about my domain..

is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
Cryptᴏ.com

is the BEST/ONLY alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com
Not say me , say SEDO - According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN).
I paid 39 euro in 24 april 2018 for "Showcase domains" section only for English(US) language & waiting that my domain be publish in this section.
Domain should be listed in 25 april 2018 (delay time zone etc..) but still not show in section so decide to open a ticket . Surprise - in "My questions" have a ticket with title "Alternative for cryptᴏ.com" open/write by SEDO team . I replay with this answer "Yes is BEST alternative for crypto.com" & then call to customer office & a nice lady person tell me will investigate because ticket was open by "Selling Domains" department.
Until 26 april 2018 not receiving a answer - so replay again to ticket opened by SEDO (that is strange):
"When will be listed cryptᴏ.com in showcase domains on sedo.com?
I pay 2 days ago & see not publish
Please list the domain
Kind regards,
P.S. innovice in atachment
" ( see attachment file here) & waiting 2-3 h & decide to call again to SEDO.com
A male person from customer answer, tell him about the problem & provide me this answer:
"not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer will not notice this domain (my domain) is a IDN" & if i received a email , tell him not recived any email with answer from SEDO.com
Told him that on SEDO are a lot of IDN including other domains with "crypto" give to him this example:
"https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...tId=257291357&origin=search&language=us&p=2_2 " + SEDO on every IDN domain listed have on right & below "Make an Offer or Buy Now" this memeo"
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an INTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN)" . Operator reply to me in my case not apply & repet again : "not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer.." bla bla
"This is strange for me..i don't understand" i tell to refund my money to my Paypal account & say will do and we close conversation.
After only few minutes decide to call again & this time was the nice lady (i think is kind a superviser) & talk about my problem, she say listen all my convo with previous person & my case will go future to supervisor department & contact me short is possible with a answer possitive ( listed in showcase domains) or negative ( refund money) .
I think all phone convo are registred for prove.
I ask that the final answer to be send via my email . So now i wait the answer & also opinion of Namepros community about my domain: "is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?" & how much should i sell, price..Matt Blaze recived $30 millions for his Crypto.com..

Kind regards,
Ovi

P.S. Show me the money :-P
cryptoshwocase.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My very own opinion:

IDNs that are totally visible and creates words in another language: Great!
IDNs that are created to make people think / guess it is another word: Scammy!

Last edited:
•••
The true domain is actually XN--CRYPT-Q29A.COM

•••
If you have to explain why it is so great, at that much length, then bro - maybe it's not so great.

IDN = :poop:

•••
I wont even read all this but you certainly dont own Crypto.com, its not for sale 😊

•••
Yep..must have some strange foreign character in there that doesnt really work in domaining, its certainly not crypto.com

Good luck though

•••
Your promting this domain in the fact that IT WILL sell as a normal crypto.com looking domain and if the buyer does not understand IDn oh well his fault. That is the problem here is your morals. You HOPE some fool buys it not knowing or can tell about the IDN. Make sure I never buy domains from you!

•••
From the start want to clarify one thing: i work with SEDO.com from 2011 & made here all my notable sale . This is a discussion about my domain not a disccusion about SEDO refuse (at this time, i don't know final answer) to list my domain in "Showcase domains"category . I will work always trough SEDO because IMO - i trust in them because it is the most secure platform any aspects . So let's go a little discussion about my domain..

is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
Cryptᴏ.com

is the BEST/ONLY alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com
Not say me , say SEDO - According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN).
I paid 39 euro in 24 april 2018 for "Showcase domains" section only for English(US) language & waiting that my domain be publish in this section.
Domain should be listed in 25 april 2018 (delay time zone etc..) but still not show in section so decide to open a ticket . Surprise - in "My questions" have a ticket with title "Alternative for cryptᴏ.com" open/write by SEDO team . I replay with this answer "Yes is BEST alternative for crypto.com" & then call to customer office & a nice lady person tell me will investigate because ticket was open by "Selling Domains" department.
Until 26 april 2018 not receiving a answer - so replay again to ticket opened by SEDO (that is strange):
"When will be listed cryptᴏ.com in showcase domains on sedo.com?
I pay 2 days ago & see not publish
Please list the domain
Kind regards,
P.S. innovice in atachment
" ( see attachment file here) & waiting 2-3 h & decide to call again to SEDO.com
A male person from customer answer, tell him about the problem & provide me this answer:
"not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer will not notice this domain (my domain) is a IDN" & if i received a email , tell him not recived any email with answer from SEDO.com
Told him that on SEDO are a lot of IDN including other domains with "crypto" give to him this example:
"https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...tId=257291357&origin=search&language=us&p=2_2 " + SEDO on every IDN domain listed have on right & below "Make an Offer or Buy Now" this memeo"
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an INTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN)" . Operator reply to me in my case not apply & repet again : "not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer.." bla bla
"This is strange for me..i don't understand" i tell to refund my money to my Paypal account & say will do and we close conversation.
After only few minutes decide to call again & this time was the nice lady (i think is kind a superviser) & talk about my problem, she say listen all my convo with previous person & my case will go future to supervisor department & contact me short is possible with a answer possitive ( listed in showcase domains) or negative ( refund money) .
I think all phone convo are registred for prove.
I ask that the final answer to be send via my email . So now i wait the answer & also opinion of Namepros community about my domain: "is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?" & how much should i sell, price..Matt Blaze recived $30 millions for his Crypto.com..

Kind regards,
Ovi

P.S. Show me the money :-P

You dont own the best domain in the world you own a bag of horse dung.

•••
I like you guy's are you all from USA?: hwgriffi, Nattydomain.. where water is a public good's and people so call "business man" sell water & acquire as a private property & make billions on your back, of poor people "Macron on environment: "There is no planet B"
That is a sh*t! not my great IDN (& i explain why is so great)

Well friend. If you spent time in the U.S.A you would know that the water that comes from the pipes is trash bro.

It's bad enough you have to shower with it, but if I don't have to drink it I wont.

Sure, it's better than 3rd world water, but drinking public water because it has 80% less poop does not make it ok to consume.

Which brings me to IDN domains bro.

Sure, this is a nice IDN but it is still an IDN.
It's 80% less crappy than most IDNs, but still has poop all over it.

Thumbs down.

•••
And?
What is your problem now?
Just because you haven't seen one, doesn't mean that they don't exist or makes them "bad".
They are a good invention, it's great to have the possibility to create arabic / chinese / ... domains.
Especially for arabic / chinese / ... people.
You are not forced to use them.
The problem is not arabic, chinese... the problem is mixing a language letters with another!

•••
This is a great endorsement of the incredible patience of the folks at Sedo

•••
I never like when platforms take the money then don't follow through. I can see why Sedo decided to play it safe by not listing the domain on the homepage. Shouldn't have taken so long to tell you no but they probably value you as a customer.

I think your domain is a cute, creative idn domain. If you market it properly, you might get it sold for a profit.

I don't judge the name because many names sell where I don't see much value so who knows.

As a fellow domain investor, I wish you luck with it. I think you should try to market it maybe as the Best Crypto IDN. It's the cryptic crypto domain! :)

On a separate note, here's a link to some IDN sales:
http://dnpric.es/?q=xn--

I especially like the sale of
xn--fx-kja.com (fìx.com) $46,000

I wonder if they knew? :)

•••
I have BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com
So which one is it? The best, as your thread title suggests, or the best IDN alternative, as the thread post suggests?

Enough trickery, be forthright, and maybe one day people might enjoy the odd IDN hack or two.

This is an excellent IDN that looks like the real thing, Sedo is just watching out for customers who may be fooled. Even if they made a big, bold headline under your domain:

Cryptᴏ.com
This is NOT crypto.com

lots of people would still be confused.

•••
•••
that is true.
however, 99.9% will still not know it.
which does not mean 99.9% are not perceptive or stupid .. and it means instead that your title needs to include word IDN

if u do not do this, then you run into all kinds of people askign questions.. confusions.. and people thinking you are trying to be a funny guy doing funny stuff. so this why clarity is paramount to avoid funny situations. and clarity needs to start in title. not body of post.

cheers

Last edited:
•••
...i own Cryptᴏ.com & if you not read that for me is disrespect from you from a domainer to another

Good luck peddling this bs XN--CRYPT-Q29A.COM as crypto.com.

•••
•••
As I wrote, if it is described in its details, then there is no problem, it's simply a mixed IDN.

If you have to explain how to spell a domain, you're doing to wrong.

•••
What else would you mistake the cloud emoji for? It doesn't look like it's impersonating cloud.com to me..

Even though it uses punycode just like an IDN, it's not confusingly similar to anything else.

•••
why is your opening post not reader-friendly?

hard to keep up with it.

•••
Even if they made a big, bold headline under your domain:

Cryptᴏ.com
This is NOT crypto.com

lots of people would still be confused.
You said it in the fewest words.

•••
Well said! IDN names are just another stupid addition of possibilities..not to mention the huge wave of crappy new extensions too.
With all due respect, let me tell you that your view is in fact just an ignorant statement.

•••
you need to put inside your title that you are talking about IDN. so there are no misunderstandings and people do not think wrongly of you.

•••
agree, mixing IDN characters with non IDN characters is like buy a knock off purse with a legit brand logo on it or buying a Ford car with a Lamborghini shell, lol

Last edited:
•••
I missed nothing, I just answered your question.

But sure, there are many "types" of IDNs and I understand your point.
I just don't see any problem, IDN's are simply made for those who use them and those who use them will have no problem with them.
I don't think, that arabic or chinese or any other language ("IDN - letters"), combined with a non IDN - TLD is confusing.

As long as an offered IDN is clearly explained, there is absolutely no problem.
it was not a question rather a !!
i'm a native arabic speaker, i've never seen any company / individual using an idn domain in all arabic speaking countries!

Last edited:
•••
My very own opinion:

IDNs that are totally visible and creates words in another language: Great!
IDNs that are created to make people think / guess it is another word: Scammy!
This -- entirely.

If the IDN isn't smack-you-in-the-face-obvious, then you're trying to pull a fast one, and are a piece of garbage.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back