Dynadot

discuss I have BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com (IDN)

NameSilo
Watch
From the start want to clarify one thing: i work with SEDO.com from 2011 & made here all my notable sale . This is a discussion about my domain not a disccusion about SEDO refuse (at this time, i don't know final answer) to list my domain in "Showcase domains"category . I will work always trough SEDO because IMO - i trust in them because it is the most secure platform any aspects . So let's go a little discussion about my domain..

is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
Cryptᴏ.com

is the BEST/ONLY alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com
Not say me , say SEDO - According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN).
I paid 39 euro in 24 april 2018 for "Showcase domains" section only for English(US) language & waiting that my domain be publish in this section.
Domain should be listed in 25 april 2018 (delay time zone etc..) but still not show in section so decide to open a ticket . Surprise - in "My questions" have a ticket with title "Alternative for cryptᴏ.com" open/write by SEDO team . I replay with this answer "Yes is BEST alternative for crypto.com" & then call to customer office & a nice lady person tell me will investigate because ticket was open by "Selling Domains" department.
Until 26 april 2018 not receiving a answer - so replay again to ticket opened by SEDO (that is strange):
"When will be listed cryptᴏ.com in showcase domains on sedo.com?
I pay 2 days ago & see not publish
Please list the domain
Kind regards,
P.S. innovice in atachment
" ( see attachment file here) & waiting 2-3 h & decide to call again to SEDO.com
A male person from customer answer, tell him about the problem & provide me this answer:
"not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer will not notice this domain (my domain) is a IDN" & if i received a email , tell him not recived any email with answer from SEDO.com
Told him that on SEDO are a lot of IDN including other domains with "crypto" give to him this example:
"https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...tId=257291357&origin=search&language=us&p=2_2 " + SEDO on every IDN domain listed have on right & below "Make an Offer or Buy Now" this memeo"
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an INTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN)" . Operator reply to me in my case not apply & repet again : "not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer.." bla bla
"This is strange for me..i don't understand" i tell to refund my money to my Paypal account & say will do and we close conversation.
After only few minutes decide to call again & this time was the nice lady (i think is kind a superviser) & talk about my problem, she say listen all my convo with previous person & my case will go future to supervisor department & contact me short is possible with a answer possitive ( listed in showcase domains) or negative ( refund money) .
I think all phone convo are registred for prove.
I ask that the final answer to be send via my email . So now i wait the answer & also opinion of Namepros community about my domain: "is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?" & how much should i sell, price..Matt Blaze recived $30 millions for his Crypto.com..

Kind regards,
Ovi

P.S. Show me the money :-P
cryptoshwocase.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you read only half from text ?
""IDN string from the table not allowed for the particular TLD for example moscow.москва or москва.moscow""
Understand what you say just give you the answer
""formally each TLD has IDN policy or "no-IDN policy" and it describes allowed combinations, and what is important it might change over the time
(for example some old TLDs decided to allow some of IDN tables)"
Some yes some not - .com allow

Last edited:
•••
How Google & Bing index one of my domains (and zommed up to 500% no difference my IDN vs original) Cᴏ.com (XN--C-26L.COM) . Even you look/type the IDN in browser
I think a new niche, new possibility for devlopers just born
Because when you buy a domain one of reason is to develop that domain to put content/make a website
Google
indexgoogle.png

Bing
bingindex.png

Last edited:
•••
Nobody is gonna type an IDN like that in Google or in a browser. The only use for IDN's like this is to mislead people.

•••
•••
Look if it is not original it can not be. the next to original is fake and you are expecting Sedo to put fake domain on their showcase domain and face the consequence after you must have collected your cash.
No! No! and No! You can expect them to make money for you and spoil their business which they have built for many years.

Yoru IDN is very ticklish; it not fully IDN but mixed letters. It is better to drop the name and forget about it all
I think it is even better for you to list another name instead of waiting for sedo to reverse your payment, don't you know they are paying for payment reversals?

I am sure this is not done by any Nigerian.

Last edited:
•••
I never like when platforms take the money then don't follow through. I can see why Sedo decided to play it safe by not listing the domain on the homepage. Shouldn't have taken so long to tell you no but they probably value you as a customer.

I think your domain is a cute, creative idn domain. If you market it properly, you might get it sold for a profit.

I don't judge the name because many names sell where I don't see much value so who knows.

As a fellow domain investor, I wish you luck with it. I think you should try to market it maybe as the Best Crypto IDN. It's the cryptic crypto domain! :)

On a separate note, here's a link to some IDN sales:
http://dnpric.es/?q=xn--

I especially like the sale of
xn--fx-kja.com (fìx.com) $46,000

I wonder if they knew? :)

•••
I don't see how it is remotely a good name let alone best in world.

•••
I don't see how it is remotely a good name let alone best in world.

nP writes:
"The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Namepros."

This includes also thread - titles.

Last edited:
•••
xn--fx-kja.com (fìx.com) $46,000
Trying to sell an idn like that is exactly as buying a lottery ticket hoping that someone else decide one day to buy a domain while he is drunk! what kind of end-user would use such a domain name for his website !
Of course it can happens like many other things in this life but the chances are very very small & sure that's not the way to go if you're taking domaining as your fulltime job!

Last edited:
•••
•••
A mixed idn sale means 2 possibilities :
1- buyer is unaware & thinks it's another name!
2- buyer is drunk or bought accidentaly : the cat jumped on the keyboard & hit by chance the perfect keys leading to complete the purchase !
eitherway it's not honest to sell a domain like that!
If you think there is value & a domain like that ( many hyphens & numbers mixed all together ) has a potential buyer then it maybe a chance / 10000000000000000000

Last edited:
•••
As you can see in attachment section "Auction ending soon" my domain Cryptᴏ.com show visible & very clear for anyone is not the same with Crypto (owned by Matt Blaze) that mean is NOT possible to create confusion among customers of SEDO in section "Showcase domain" will look the same & SEDO decide wrong that not publish my domain (unless they make a change in the last moment) ..so relax guy's it's a IDN don't be jealous....i will continue my research
endsoon.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
ttps://www.namepros.com/threads/py-com-on-sedo-beware.1023729/

And this was your comment: "I wild like do catch newbies my domain ԝԝԝ.com at this price maybe more :P"
I think you have a problem with your brain WOT & repeat same thing 1000 times & no result from you
Chillout man take beer (or a woman ..maybe), watch on tv or go to a music concert or take a vacation i think a vacation will be good for you
Good luck with you square IDN domain 𓃽.com

•••
I think you have a problem with your brain WOT & repeat same thing 1000 times & no result from you
Chillout man take beer (or a woman ..maybe), watch on tv or go to a music concert or take a vacation i think a vacation will be good for you
Good luck with you square IDN domain 𓃽.com

You have to insult me to get your kicks?

You, a person who has openly confirmed that they have no problem with scamming others.

•••
Someone somewhere once said "wherever you go there you are"

•••
Domain Name: xn--l3h.com
Brokered by MediaOptions, BuyNow $ 250000
As you can see dear members of Namepros on landing page - NOT even say is a IDN
https://www.mediaoptions.com/brokered-domains/cloud ( IMO i think worst then my domain) - at least on SEDO say is IDN on land page . When they tell to a buyer , this domain is a IDN ( after payment or before?)
This is moral or not? does have Andrew Rosener (one of most respected names in domain industry) moral issue or not?
So i don't see any difference between my domain and domain promoted by MediaOptions.com it's all about advertising
So people like omarte, wot or other.. STOP to pretending be "guardians of the galaxy" in domain name business
And about you WOT (because notice you take it personal with me , make research about me , make posts, try to discredit me etc..), notice you are here from 2003 (long time) i think you will make some cybersquatting when he was time ( just a little) ..:xf.wink:

"Nobody is gonna type an IDN like that in Google or in a browser" and this dear MVL do you think will type some one in browser ?

cloud.png

Last edited:
•••
What else would you mistake the cloud emoji for? It doesn't look like it's impersonating cloud.com to me..

Even though it uses punycode just like an IDN, it's not confusingly similar to anything else.

•••
What else would you mistake the cloud emoji for? It doesn't look like it's impersonating cloud.com to me..

Even though it uses punycode just like an IDN, it's not confusingly similar to anything else.
OH THAT IS VERY VERY VERY IMMORAL THING MADE BY MEDIAOPTIONS:
XN--L3H.COM is REDIRECT TO CLOUD.COM (and i dont think owner of XN--L3H.COM , own CLOUD.COM)
FOR ME VERY VERY ..DOSE LOOK LIKE IT'S IMPERSONATING ( and create confusion among potential buyer's) WITH CLOUD.COM & potential buyer may think " oh this domain ( XN--L3H.COM is basic Cloud.com - i will buy it, very very cheap to pay 250k for Cloud .com)

DID I REDIRECT MY DOMAIN TO CRYPTO.COM (matt blaze) to CREATE CONFUSION ?! , DID NO'T TELL TO ANYONE MY DOMAIN IS A IDN?!?! LIKE I SAY "STOP to pretending be "guardians of the galaxy" in domain name business"
IF SOME ONE WANT THE DOMAIN I WILL SELL & ALSO TELL TO THE BUYER IS A IDN
HAVE A NICE DAY!

Last edited:
•••
Why do you get angry and impolite just because people give you their opinion?

•••
I am very very relax don't worry MVL , not angry at all
I just reply to your comment
"Nobody is gonna type an IDN like that in Google or in a browser" and this dear MVL ( i refer to XN--L3H.COM - do you think will type some one in browser ?"
Very good if some one have opinion long is constructiv and have a good point to debate, not a personal obsession with me aka WOT
All good's

•••
The thing is that not all IDN's are useful, something almost everyone in this thread is telling you. IDN's come in different categories:
  • Useful and potentially valuable IDN's being real words. Think of words with accents on letters or other special, non-ASCII letters.
  • IDN's that represent a symbol. Think of emoji's or for example monetary symbols like €
  • IDN's that do not fit in one of the categories above but look deceivingly similar to a very valuable non-IDN domain. Your domain fits in this category.
Domains from the last category have no valuable use other than trying to sell them to someone for a lot if money. They have close to no type-in traffic and are pretty much useless in SEO. They may be usable in a phishing operation, but they have no bona fide use. And that is exactly why SEDO does not want to promote your domain in a showcase listing. Furthermore, there is a legal aspect to this: Suppose they do list it, and someone buys the domain, they don't want to run the risk of being taken to court for misleading (because of actively promoting the domain in a showcase listing) and damage their reputation. And this risk is real.

Sedo tells you. Almost every experienced domainer in this topic tells you. But you seem to have decided upfront that everything that does not fit your explanation is rubbish. You think you own one of the best domains in the world, at least one of the best IDN domains in the world. Well: you do not. Everybody tells you but you don't seem to get the message.

My sincere advice is to stop chasing Sedo, not throw away any (more) money to "promote" your domain, and accept the idea that this domain is not gonna make you rich, at least not in an honest way. I would even consider not taking the cost of renewal fees and let it expire instead. This is my advice, and I think almost everybody will agree on it because it is a no-brainer, but from reading your previous reactions I suspect you will still think it is nonsense.

Last edited:
•••
The thing is that not all IDN's are useful, something almost everyone in this thread is telling you. IDN's come in different categories:
  • Useful and potentially valuable IDN's being real words. Think of words with accents on letters or other special, non-ASCII letters.
  • IDN's that represent a symbol. Think of emoji's or for example monetary symbols like €
  • IDN's that do not fit in one of the categories above but look deceivingly similar to a very valuable non-IDN domain. Your domain fits in this category.
Domains from the last category have no valuable use other than trying to sell them to someone for a lot if money. They have close to no type-in traffic and are pretty much useless in SEO. They may be usable in a phishing operation, but they have no bona fide use. And that is exactly why SEDO does not want to promote your domain in a showcase listing. Furthermore, there is a legal aspect to this: Suppose they do list it, and someone buys the domain, they don't want to run the risk of being taken to court for misleading (because of actively promoting the domain in a showcase listing) and damage their reputation. And this risk is real.

Sedo tells you. Almost every experienced domainer in this topic tells you. But you seem to have decided upfront that everything that does not fit your explanation is rubbish. You think you own one of the best domains in the world, at least one of the best IDN domains in the world. Well: you do not. Everybody tells you but you don't seem to get the message.

My sincere advice is to stop chasing Sedo, not throw away any (more) money to "promote" your domain, and accept the idea that this domain is not gonna make you rich, at least not in an honest way. I would even consider not taking the cost of renewal fees and let it expire instead. This is my advice, and I think almost everybody will agree on it because it is a no-brainer, but from reading your previous reactions I suspect you will still think it is nonsense.
50% agree with 50% not & i don't want to be rich
1.Despite what you say above - it's a real word - and say that Yahoo, Bing, Google in searches ex: Cᴏ.com . Now don't tell me Google lie :P
g2.png

2.If some one buy it & use for phishing operation , problem of them - i just sell a domain
3. SEDO not publish on "Showcase domains" but accepted in "Direct Auction" - now is on front page "Auctions ending soon" - this is quite strange don't you think? do you see also that not look like original?
4. From your point of view my domain is rubbish - my point of view is a great domain lot of potential and personal like to call this type of IDN - "clone" domains - looks like original but is not - like food we eat most of the people on this planet - i don't think i will get to see people cloned on Earth but i will like - let's see how react people about clones among us :)

P.S. at least you have a constructiv comment - i appreciate that

Last edited:
•••
I am very very relax don't worry MVL , not angry at all
I just reply to your comment
"Nobody is gonna type an IDN like that in Google or in a browser" and this dear MVL ( i refer to XN--L3H.COM - do you think will type some one in browser ?"
Very good if some one have opinion long is constructiv and have a good point to debate, not a personal obsession with me aka WOT
All good's

Don't kid yourself You are of no consequence only the stuff you are peddling

As long as you and people like you try to justify these types of names I will continue to expose them and hopefully save a few people from getting caught out and losing their hard earned money..
Been doing it for some years now,and will continue to do so as long as they continue to show up.

•••
Don't kid yourself You are of no consequence only the stuff you are peddling

As long as you and people like you try to justify these types of names I will continue to expose them and hopefully save a few people from getting caught out and losing their hard earned money..
Been doing it for some years now,and will continue to do so as long as they continue to show up.
Good luck with this WOT ..wondering after 2 or 3 years or maybe just 1 year or 6 month , when clone domains will be accepted (IMO they belong to domain names business) as part of domain name business ..so again wish to you
Best of luck!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back