Dynadot

discuss I have BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com (IDN)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
From the start want to clarify one thing: i work with SEDO.com from 2011 & made here all my notable sale . This is a discussion about my domain not a disccusion about SEDO refuse (at this time, i don't know final answer) to list my domain in "Showcase domains"category . I will work always trough SEDO because IMO - i trust in them because it is the most secure platform any aspects . So let's go a little discussion about my domain..

is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
Cryptᴏ.com

is the BEST/ONLY alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com
Not say me , say SEDO - According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN).
I paid 39 euro in 24 april 2018 for "Showcase domains" section only for English(US) language & waiting that my domain be publish in this section.
Domain should be listed in 25 april 2018 (delay time zone etc..) but still not show in section so decide to open a ticket . Surprise - in "My questions" have a ticket with title "Alternative for cryptᴏ.com" open/write by SEDO team . I replay with this answer "Yes is BEST alternative for crypto.com" & then call to customer office & a nice lady person tell me will investigate because ticket was open by "Selling Domains" department.
Until 26 april 2018 not receiving a answer - so replay again to ticket opened by SEDO (that is strange):
"When will be listed cryptᴏ.com in showcase domains on sedo.com?
I pay 2 days ago & see not publish
Please list the domain
Kind regards,
P.S. innovice in atachment
" ( see attachment file here) & waiting 2-3 h & decide to call again to SEDO.com
A male person from customer answer, tell him about the problem & provide me this answer:
"not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer will not notice this domain (my domain) is a IDN" & if i received a email , tell him not recived any email with answer from SEDO.com
Told him that on SEDO are a lot of IDN including other domains with "crypto" give to him this example:
"https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...tId=257291357&origin=search&language=us&p=2_2 " + SEDO on every IDN domain listed have on right & below "Make an Offer or Buy Now" this memeo"
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an INTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN)" . Operator reply to me in my case not apply & repet again : "not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer.." bla bla
"This is strange for me..i don't understand" i tell to refund my money to my Paypal account & say will do and we close conversation.
After only few minutes decide to call again & this time was the nice lady (i think is kind a superviser) & talk about my problem, she say listen all my convo with previous person & my case will go future to supervisor department & contact me short is possible with a answer possitive ( listed in showcase domains) or negative ( refund money) .
I think all phone convo are registred for prove.
I ask that the final answer to be send via my email . So now i wait the answer & also opinion of Namepros community about my domain: "is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?" & how much should i sell, price..Matt Blaze recived $30 millions for his Crypto.com..

Kind regards,
Ovi

P.S. Show me the money :-P
cryptoshwocase.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Show attachment 86644
2.If some one buy it & use for phishing operation , problem of them - i just sell a domain
3. SEDO not publish on "Showcase domains" but accepted in "Direct Auction" - now is on front page "Auctions ending soon" - this is quite strange don't you think? do you see also that not look like original?
4. From your point of view my domain is rubbish - my point of view is a great domain lot of potential and personal like to call this type of IDN - "clone" domains - looks like original but is not - like food we eat most of the people on this planet - i don't think i will get to see people cloned on Earth but i will like - let's see how react people about clones among us :)

P.S. at least you have a constructiv comment - i appreciate that[/QUOTE]

Fine sedo has at last added your domain on "Direct Auction" Now let's wait and see how much it sells for, when people are saying it is not a good domain, you disagreed with everybody. Ok let's wait and see. The last alphabet is like a cancer cell on the domain name; sorry to use that word, but that is the only letter that spoiled the domain name but you think it makes the domain to be the second best among crypto domains.

People can see it vividly that it is not O but a cloned letter! like a square box .

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm not a galaxy guardian angel i just say my opinion about Mixed IDN sausage!
i dont like them & i see no value there!
Radiohead singer should make another song "Fake plastic IDN's" :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
From the start want to clarify one thing: i work with SEDO.com from 2011 & made here all my notable sale . This is a discussion about my domain not a disccusion about SEDO refuse (at this time, i don't know final answer) to list my domain in "Showcase domains"category . I will work always trough SEDO because IMO - i trust in them because it is the most secure platform any aspects . So let's go a little discussion about my domain..

is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
Cryptᴏ.com

is the BEST/ONLY alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com
Not say me , say SEDO - According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN).
I paid 39 euro in 24 april 2018 for "Showcase domains" section only for English(US) language & waiting that my domain be publish in this section.
Domain should be listed in 25 april 2018 (delay time zone etc..) but still not show in section so decide to open a ticket . Surprise - in "My questions" have a ticket with title "Alternative for cryptᴏ.com" open/write by SEDO team . I replay with this answer "Yes is BEST alternative for crypto.com" & then call to customer office & a nice lady person tell me will investigate because ticket was open by "Selling Domains" department.
Until 26 april 2018 not receiving a answer - so replay again to ticket opened by SEDO (that is strange):
"When will be listed cryptᴏ.com in showcase domains on sedo.com?
I pay 2 days ago & see not publish
Please list the domain
Kind regards,
P.S. innovice in atachment
" ( see attachment file here) & waiting 2-3 h & decide to call again to SEDO.com
A male person from customer answer, tell him about the problem & provide me this answer:
"not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer will not notice this domain (my domain) is a IDN" & if i received a email , tell him not recived any email with answer from SEDO.com
Told him that on SEDO are a lot of IDN including other domains with "crypto" give to him this example:
"https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...tId=257291357&origin=search&language=us&p=2_2 " + SEDO on every IDN domain listed have on right & below "Make an Offer or Buy Now" this memeo"
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an INTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN)" . Operator reply to me in my case not apply & repet again : "not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer.." bla bla
"This is strange for me..i don't understand" i tell to refund my money to my Paypal account & say will do and we close conversation.
After only few minutes decide to call again & this time was the nice lady (i think is kind a superviser) & talk about my problem, she say listen all my convo with previous person & my case will go future to supervisor department & contact me short is possible with a answer possitive ( listed in showcase domains) or negative ( refund money) .
I think all phone convo are registred for prove.
I ask that the final answer to be send via my email . So now i wait the answer & also opinion of Namepros community about my domain: "is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?" & how much should i sell, price..Matt Blaze recived $30 millions for his Crypto.com..

Kind regards,
Ovi

P.S. Show me the money :-P

You dont own the best domain in the world you own a bag of horse dung.

•••
•••
Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back