Dynadot

discuss I have BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com (IDN)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
From the start want to clarify one thing: i work with SEDO.com from 2011 & made here all my notable sale . This is a discussion about my domain not a disccusion about SEDO refuse (at this time, i don't know final answer) to list my domain in "Showcase domains"category . I will work always trough SEDO because IMO - i trust in them because it is the most secure platform any aspects . So let's go a little discussion about my domain..

is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
Cryptᴏ.com

is the BEST/ONLY alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com
Not say me , say SEDO - According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN).
I paid 39 euro in 24 april 2018 for "Showcase domains" section only for English(US) language & waiting that my domain be publish in this section.
Domain should be listed in 25 april 2018 (delay time zone etc..) but still not show in section so decide to open a ticket . Surprise - in "My questions" have a ticket with title "Alternative for cryptᴏ.com" open/write by SEDO team . I replay with this answer "Yes is BEST alternative for crypto.com" & then call to customer office & a nice lady person tell me will investigate because ticket was open by "Selling Domains" department.
Until 26 april 2018 not receiving a answer - so replay again to ticket opened by SEDO (that is strange):
"When will be listed cryptᴏ.com in showcase domains on sedo.com?
I pay 2 days ago & see not publish
Please list the domain
Kind regards,
P.S. innovice in atachment
" ( see attachment file here) & waiting 2-3 h & decide to call again to SEDO.com
A male person from customer answer, tell him about the problem & provide me this answer:
"not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer will not notice this domain (my domain) is a IDN" & if i received a email , tell him not recived any email with answer from SEDO.com
Told him that on SEDO are a lot of IDN including other domains with "crypto" give to him this example:
"https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...tId=257291357&origin=search&language=us&p=2_2 " + SEDO on every IDN domain listed have on right & below "Make an Offer or Buy Now" this memeo"
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an INTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN)" . Operator reply to me in my case not apply & repet again : "not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer.." bla bla
"This is strange for me..i don't understand" i tell to refund my money to my Paypal account & say will do and we close conversation.
After only few minutes decide to call again & this time was the nice lady (i think is kind a superviser) & talk about my problem, she say listen all my convo with previous person & my case will go future to supervisor department & contact me short is possible with a answer possitive ( listed in showcase domains) or negative ( refund money) .
I think all phone convo are registred for prove.
I ask that the final answer to be send via my email . So now i wait the answer & also opinion of Namepros community about my domain: "is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?" & how much should i sell, price..Matt Blaze recived $30 millions for his Crypto.com..

Kind regards,
Ovi

P.S. Show me the money :-P
cryptoshwocase.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have to explain why it is so great, at that much length, then bro - maybe it's not so great.

IDN = :poop:

Well said! IDN names are just another stupid addition of possibilities..not to mention the huge wave of crappy new extensions too.

•••
Well said! IDN names are just another stupid addition of possibilities..not to mention the huge wave of crappy new extensions too.
With all due respect, let me tell you that your view is in fact just an ignorant statement.

•••
With all due respect, let me tell you that your view is in fact just an ignorant statement.
If for some one's is crapp for others isn't & perhaps consider as a good investment - this is domain names world & lot of case some domains with no meaning sold with lot of money - at least my domain mean something . Thanks DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

•••
I like you guy's are you all from USA?: hwgriffi, Nattydomain.. where water is a public good's and people so call "business man" sell water & acquire as a private property & make billions on your back, of poor people "Macron on environment: "There is no planet B"
That is a sh*t! not my great IDN (& i explain why is so great)

Well friend. If you spent time in the U.S.A you would know that the water that comes from the pipes is trash bro.

It's bad enough you have to shower with it, but if I don't have to drink it I wont.

Sure, it's better than 3rd world water, but drinking public water because it has 80% less poop does not make it ok to consume.

Which brings me to IDN domains bro.

Sure, this is a nice IDN but it is still an IDN.
It's 80% less crappy than most IDNs, but still has poop all over it.

Thumbs down.

•••
Well friend. If you spent time in the U.S.A you would know that the water that comes from the pipes is trash bro.

It's bad enough you have to shower with it, but if I don't have to drink it I wont.

Sure, it's better than 3rd world water, but drinking public water because it has 80% less poop does not make it ok to consume.

Which brings me to IDN domains bro.

Sure, this is a nice IDN but it is still an IDN.
It's 80% less crappy than most IDNs, but still has poop all over it.

Thumbs down.
Sorry my friend but i am not from "3rd world" (this is a name given by capitalism by the way) but i assure you, water i drink is 99,99% pure & to make shower ohhh is a pleasure & like i say previous "If for some one's is crapp for others isn't & perhaps consider as a good investment - this is domain names world" maybe for you is crapp for other maybe not
All good's & peace

P.S. in USA for a internet connection band aprox 3 mbp/s you pay arround 100$/month something like that me for:
mbps.png
..i pay only $5 , in total i pay/month aprox 15-20$ (internet, cableTV, mobile phone & home phone)..you want to talk with me on phone , we can talk 2 H if you want & i will pay only $3
That is capitalism so in capitalism anything is possible even to sell a IDN domain name - the best of his kind . Not to mention if you will stand in my position & onwed Cryptᴏ.com will do the same thing , try to sell or make just a simple post
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
you need to put inside your title that you are talking about IDN. so there are no misunderstandings and people do not think wrongly of you.

•••
But in title is the IDN try to mark & then open in another tab to see what happen
+ in post say is a IDN

•••
I saw cloud.com (idn) for sale not too long ago. Had to double check as well. I get idns and they're great but these kind of domains have nothing to do with the reason why idns do even exist.

Imo it's just blatant trickery and they're of no use to anyone.

•••
that is true.
however, 99.9% will still not know it.
which does not mean 99.9% are not perceptive or stupid .. and it means instead that your title needs to include word IDN

if u do not do this, then you run into all kinds of people askign questions.. confusions.. and people thinking you are trying to be a funny guy doing funny stuff. so this why clarity is paramount to avoid funny situations. and clarity needs to start in title. not body of post.

cheers

Last edited:
•••
Well anyone on Namepros have right to make a post as he think - my post is very explicit Alcy
But thanks for comments - now i will go to eat strawberries & watch to "soccer"..sorry but is... football
Peace to all Namepros members

•••
Well anyone on Namepros have right to make a post as he think - my post is very explicit Alcy
But thanks for comments - now i will go to eat strawberries & watch to "soccer"..sorry but is... football
Peace to all Namepros members

that is not true. on namepros you do not make posts as you please. on namepros you make posts according to rules.

when we want to post as we want, we open our own forum site .. then this is the only way.. and then we make our own rules :)

•••
•••
Imo typo domain is more valuable than IDN in this keyword.

Last edited:
•••
this idn is clearly a deception of the real word. I can see why sedo wont list it

•••
•••
I totally agree, never know why IDN exists & for what use !!
Generally, (the possibility for) IDNs exist because english is not the only language, there are many languages with "IDN - letters", for example the german language which includes the "IDN - letters" ä / ö / ü and there are many words which include these "IDN - letters".

+++

@Backorder-ing.com

I agree with @alcy that the title of your thread should already include the abbreviation "IDN".

You also should make clear (in your opening post) which part / letter of your domain is the "IDN - letter" and, very important, you should state the punycode of your IDN.

Last but not least, it would be helpful if you would have started your thread in the nP -
"IDN and Emoji Domain Discussion" - section which you can find here:

https://www.namepros.com/forums/idn-and-emoji-domain-discussion.113/

Last edited:
•••
...i own Cryptᴏ.com & if you not read that for me is disrespect from you from a domainer to another

Good luck peddling this bs XN--CRYPT-Q29A.COM as crypto.com.

•••
Generally, IDNs exist because english is not the only language, there are languages with IDN - letters, for example the german language which includes the IDN - letters ä / ö / ü and there are many words which include these IDN - letters.
You totally missed my point, when i've said "never know why IDN exists" i was talking about the value, everybody knows about these characters ä / ö...
my problem is "keywords.com" keyword is idn while extension in pure english letters, if they had to idn the whole domain "www" in idn "keywords" in idn ".com" in idn then it maybe ok , but جيد.com arabic example, it's very confusing arabic language starts from right to left the opposite of english".com" & thats only one of many problems that idn creates!

Last edited:
•••
agree, mixing IDN characters with non IDN characters is like buy a knock off purse with a legit brand logo on it or buying a Ford car with a Lamborghini shell, lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
You totally missed my point, when i've said "never know why IDN exists" i was talking about the value, everybody knows about these characters ä / ö...
my problem is "keywords.com" keyword is idn while extension in pure english letters, if they had to idn the whole domain "www" in idn keywords in idn ".com" in idn then it maybe ok , but جيد.com arabic example, it's very confusing arabic language starts from right to left the opposite of english".com" & thats only one of many problems that idn creates!

I missed nothing, I just answered your question.

But sure, there are many "types" of IDNs and I have used the "simplest" ones (ä / ö / ü) so I understand your point.
I just don't see any problem, IDN's are simply made for those who use them - and those who use them, will have no problem with them.
I don't think, that arabic or chinese or any other language ("IDN - letters"), combined with a non IDN - TLD, is confusing.

As long as an offered IDN is clearly explained, there is absolutely no problem.
IDNs are like "detailed domains" and if you are aware of it's details, you are aware of its value.

Last edited:
•••
I missed nothing, I just answered your question.

But sure, there are many "types" of IDNs and I understand your point.
I just don't see any problem, IDN's are simply made for those who use them and those who use them will have no problem with them.
I don't think, that arabic or chinese or any other language ("IDN - letters"), combined with a non IDN - TLD is confusing.

As long as an offered IDN is clearly explained, there is absolutely no problem.
it was not a question rather a !!
i'm a native arabic speaker, i've never seen any company / individual using an idn domain in all arabic speaking countries!

Last edited:
•••
i'm a native arabic speaker, i've never seen any company / individual using an idn domain in all arabic speaking countries!
And?
What is your problem now?
Just because you haven't seen one, doesn't mean that they don't exist or makes them "bad".
They are a good invention, it's great to have the possibility to create arabic / chinese / ... domains.
Especially for arabic / chinese / ... people.
You are not forced to use them.

Last edited:
•••
And?
What is your problem now?
Just because you haven't seen one, doesn't mean that they don't exist or makes them "bad".
They are a good invention, it's great to have the possibility to create arabic / chinese / ... domains.
Especially for arabic / chinese / ... people.
You are not forced to use them.
The problem is not arabic, chinese... the problem is mixing a language letters with another!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back