IT.COM

discuss I have BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com (IDN)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
From the start want to clarify one thing: i work with SEDO.com from 2011 & made here all my notable sale . This is a discussion about my domain not a disccusion about SEDO refuse (at this time, i don't know final answer) to list my domain in "Showcase domains"category . I will work always trough SEDO because IMO - i trust in them because it is the most secure platform any aspects . So let's go a little discussion about my domain..

is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
Cryptᴏ.com

is the BEST/ONLY alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com
Not say me , say SEDO - According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN).
I paid 39 euro in 24 april 2018 for "Showcase domains" section only for English(US) language & waiting that my domain be publish in this section.
Domain should be listed in 25 april 2018 (delay time zone etc..) but still not show in section so decide to open a ticket . Surprise - in "My questions" have a ticket with title "Alternative for cryptᴏ.com" open/write by SEDO team . I replay with this answer "Yes is BEST alternative for crypto.com" & then call to customer office & a nice lady person tell me will investigate because ticket was open by "Selling Domains" department.
Until 26 april 2018 not receiving a answer - so replay again to ticket opened by SEDO (that is strange):
"When will be listed cryptᴏ.com in showcase domains on sedo.com?
I pay 2 days ago & see not publish
Please list the domain
Kind regards,
P.S. innovice in atachment
" ( see attachment file here) & waiting 2-3 h & decide to call again to SEDO.com
A male person from customer answer, tell him about the problem & provide me this answer:
"not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer will not notice this domain (my domain) is a IDN" & if i received a email , tell him not recived any email with answer from SEDO.com
Told him that on SEDO are a lot of IDN including other domains with "crypto" give to him this example:
"https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...tId=257291357&origin=search&language=us&p=2_2 " + SEDO on every IDN domain listed have on right & below "Make an Offer or Buy Now" this memeo"
"You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an INTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN)" . Operator reply to me in my case not apply & repet again : "not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com & a potential buyer.." bla bla
"This is strange for me..i don't understand" i tell to refund my money to my Paypal account & say will do and we close conversation.
After only few minutes decide to call again & this time was the nice lady (i think is kind a superviser) & talk about my problem, she say listen all my convo with previous person & my case will go future to supervisor department & contact me short is possible with a answer possitive ( listed in showcase domains) or negative ( refund money) .
I think all phone convo are registred for prove.
I ask that the final answer to be send via my email . So now i wait the answer & also opinion of Namepros community about my domain: "is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?" & how much should i sell, price..Matt Blaze recived $30 millions for his Crypto.com..

Kind regards,
Ovi

P.S. Show me the money :-P
cryptoshwocase.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
O M G
It took me a character to character search to find out the "catch". The "o" in crypto is IDN.

But it doesnt look like so. In case of "ćrypto.com", however, at least the catch is clearly visible.

I think both you and SEDO team are right. If the buyer ignores the IDN warning it is his fault (your point). If the buyer is tricked into thinking that it is actually real word crypto (and IDN warning maybe a mistake) then he will certainly give SEDO a hard time once he realizes that he is tricked (SEDO's point).

So, let's see if someone else has a more straightforward opinion.

Last edited:
•••
I wont even read all this but you certainly dont own Crypto.com, its not for sale 😊

•••
I wont even read all this but you certainly dont own Crypto.com, its not for sale 😊
...i own Cryptᴏ.com & if you not read that for me is disrespect from you from a domainer to another

Last edited:
•••
O M G
It took me a character to character search to find out the "catch". The "o" in crypto is IDN.

But it doesnt look like so. In case of "ćrypto.com", however, at least the catch is clearly visible.

I think both you and SEDO team are right. If the buyer ignores the IDN warning it is his fault (your point). If the buyer is tricked into thinking that it is actually real word crypto (and IDN warning maybe a mistake) then he will certainly give SEDO a hard time once he realizes that he is tricked (SEDO's point).

So, let's see if someone else has a more straightforward opinion.
Buyer must read all memo , terms & agreement on SEDO is duty of buyer ..for any have account on SEDO
So i don't think point of view of SEDO is right - they have memo for any IDN domain

•••
Yep..must have some strange foreign character in there that doesnt really work in domaining, its certainly not crypto.com

Good luck though

•••
Yep..must have some strange foreign character in there that doesnt really work in domaining, its certainly not crypto.com

Good luck though
I don't know what foreign charater is but i think will work in domaining
A lot of IDN domains sold with very good money & will sell in future

•••
So i don't think point of view of SEDO is right - they have memo for any IDN domain
Yes, they do have a memo. But If I were the buyer, and the domain was not a million dollar word crypto, I would have double checked the name manually and then would have thought that the IDN warning is a mistake and domain is not IDN (because I double checked it).

•••
Im not sure what you mean, of its your name you must know its not Crypto.com so you know what character it is or what idn it is.

There have been lots of these idn's on here over the years and they just dont work and very rarely is there a decent sale....most end up for sale on the marketplaces again

People will just type in Crypto.com

I wish you all the best with the name

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what foreign charater is but i think will work in domaining
A lot of IDN domains sold with very good money & will sell in future
Yes, IDNs sell, but not the confusingly similar ones. They sell if they are similar ones in a good way. Which users(/visitors/customers) will differentiate, understand and remember.

ćrypto for example maybe the correct way to spell it in some country.
Visitor of ᗅ.com understands that it is not A.com and same with ʙᴛᴄ.com

and even they do not sell easily. If your IDN sells easily. The buyer is fooled for sure.

Last edited:
•••
Update - received answer from SEDO.com as you can see in attachment:
answercrypto.jpg
& also provide to me this example:

cryptoIDNno1.png

cryptoIDNno2.png

Last edited:
•••
Update - received answer from SEDO.com as you can see in attachment:
& also provide me to example:

Show attachment 86212

Show attachment 86213
You may or may not think that their point is correct, they will end up in dispute, not you, if the buyer is furious. They wont knowingly hug troubles. So they made a "precautionary" decision not not showcase your domain(and refund your money which does not matter here).

Precaution better than cure. Their rules, their call, their decision.

Last edited:
•••
why is your opening post not reader-friendly?

hard to keep up with it.

•••
I have BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD: Cryptᴏ.com
is the BEST DOMAIN NAME in the WORLD as alternative for original NON IDN Crypto.com?
So which one is it? The best, as your thread title suggests, or the best IDN alternative, as the thread post suggests?

Enough trickery, be forthright, and maybe one day people might enjoy the odd IDN hack or two.

This is an excellent IDN that looks like the real thing, Sedo is just watching out for customers who may be fooled. Even if they made a big, bold headline under your domain:

Cryptᴏ.com
This is NOT crypto.com

lots of people would still be confused.

•••
Even if they made a big, bold headline under your domain:

Cryptᴏ.com
This is NOT crypto.com

lots of people would still be confused.
You said it in the fewest words.

•••
why is your opening post not reader-friendly?

hard to keep up with it.
Oh, he thinks editing his post in such a way makes it more readable and does not confuse the readers
(Just like his domain does not cofuses anyone).

•••
If any member will read carefully my thread will notice that my domain Cryptᴏ.com is a IDN as alterntive ( good one probably the best ) for Crypto.com (NON IDN)

•••
It's should not be allowed in the showcase, its clearly confuse buyer & there is 1000% chance people get trapped and buy it, not every people see the IDN warning.

•••
No no, the best alternative must be Tocryp.com, period.

•••
The true domain is actually XN--CRYPT-Q29A.COM

•••
Your promting this domain in the fact that IT WILL sell as a normal crypto.com looking domain and if the buyer does not understand IDn oh well his fault. That is the problem here is your morals. You HOPE some fool buys it not knowing or can tell about the IDN. Make sure I never buy domains from you!

•••
Your promting this domain in the fact that IT WILL sell as a normal crypto.com looking domain and if the buyer does not understand IDn oh well his fault. That is the problem here is your morals. You HOPE some fool buys it not knowing or can tell about the IDN. Make sure I never buy domains from you!
& where you see, sir i promoting my domain as a normal crypto ?!?!
At least did you read my post - all my post?
Did you try a copy/paste or open my domain in another page or "go to" for Cryptᴏ.com to see where you go?
"Make sure I never buy domains from you!" - make sure you, i will not sell any domain to you for few buck's & then you sell to other with XXXXX $
My psot is talk about another thing :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
The true domain is actually XN--CRYPT-Q29A.COM
From start i say that:
"According to SEDO.com team/customer support my domain Cryptᴏ.com (IDN) not possible to put on section "Showcase domains" on front page because is similar/show with/look like Crypto.com (NON IDN)."

•••
If you have to explain why it is so great, at that much length, then bro - maybe it's not so great.

IDN = :poop:

•••
I like you guy's are you all from USA?: hwgriffi, Nattydomain.. where water is a public good's and people so call "business man" sell water & acquire as a private property & make billions on your back, of poor people "Macron on environment: "There is no planet B"
That is a sh*t! not my great IDN (& i explain why is so great)

Last edited:
•••
Back