Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fast Flipping

Fast Profit BY Fast FlippingEstablished Member
Impact
Something amazing happen,

I Got Offer within 24hr. of Domain Purchase for AdsMaking.com

complaint store.

Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....

i update when sall is completed..

Thank you very much

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And to add more apprehension to the validity of this sudden'fast flip', the (newbie) OPs moniker just happens to be - 'Fast Flipping'. Oy!

•••

complaint store.

Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....

i update when sall is completed..

Thank you very much

con art·ist
noun
informal
  1. a person who cheats or tricks others by persuading them to believe something that is not true.

Last edited:
•••
And to add more apprehension to the validity of this sudden'fast flip', the (newbie) OPs moniker just happens to be - 'Fast Flipping'. Oy!
Subtlety works best when it hits you square in the face.

•••
yesterday you advise me How to refund domain purchase from Godaddy for FormulaOneCar.com..so,I return this domain and replace with AdsMaking.com...

I was the first to tell you F1 was a trademark.

So I guess I started this mess LOL

Best to collect the cash before telling people. Good Luck

•••
•••
AND you're running a new auction for AdsExpert.org.

Well, you certainly do seem to have that Midas touch! :unsure:

Fast flipping. I get it, yes I do.
Thank you for your valuable response

•••
Thank you for your valuable response
Congratulations.
You made quite a stir on NP. Please don't waste our time.
Get the deal done and post facts, not some BS statements.

•••
Newbie hand regs trademark domain
Helpful NP member shows newbie how to grace delete trademark domain
Newbie reinvests money on grammatically incorrect two word hand regged domain
with search volume 10 and CPC $0.
Newbie receives exactly $6,500 offer on new hand regged domain within 24 hours of registration.
Sounds plausible. :banghead:
Sounds like the appraisal scam or the luckiest SOB in the history of domaining?

redflagemoji.jpg

•••
Hey guys don't be like that, He's a noob obviously, got an appraisal scam mail (probably). He's excited. I don't think he's making it up. We all received that email when we made our first purchase remember?

•••
Hey guys don't be like that, He's a noob obviously, got an appraisal scam mail (probably). He's excited. I don't think he's making it up. We all received that email when we made our first purchase remember?

I received one the other week offering me 5 BTC. They asked for a certificate. I gladly told them to send across the 5 BTC first and that I'll come deliver the certificate in person. Oddly enough they never responded.

•••
Read his original post first, before you say he is not even making it up, you didn't even read the fact he said he got a call, given his format of his phone number is wrong on whois, further shows this is BS.

This has nothing to do with a noob, and an email, and everything to do with ethics.

"Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....'

Last edited:
•••
Read his original post first, before you say he is not even making it up, you didn't even read the fact he said he got a call, given his format of his phone number is wrong on whois, further shows this is BS.

"Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....'

well, we will know what happened when "father" "sall" process is completed :xf.grin:

•••
well, we will know what happened when "father" "sall" process is completed :xf.grin:
I think he is saying they talked further about the sales process, no harm for bad english, given hindi is probably his mother tongue.

I have gotten phone calls, after getting a domain into my account, but usually from the person who owned it before, and they are usually unwilling to pay anything. $6500 is a lovely number.

•••
Adsmaking.com is not going to sell for 6500. anytime soon. End of story.

admaking.com is offered at 4999 at Afternic and is unsold - adsmaking is not better.

Last edited:
•••
•••
LMFAO.. I wonder if his father knows about 'sall' process yet :xf.wink:

•••

complaint store.

Thank you very much

complaint store. Did he mean 'complete story'. :xf.wink:

Also, did he mean 'Assmaking' and not 'Adsmaking':-P

Last edited:
•••
Just a young punk, who tried to pull a fast one, trying to accelerate himself to Adam D status, he is doing a good job, but maybe domaining is no longer for him, as his reputation is shot. He wasn't going to make it anyway, one of those chasing the fast, big money type guys.

•••
let me guess, after sometime, you will said, the deal is off! then you put your domain on NP martketplace and sell $600! :xf.grin:

If it works! let me know :xf.grin:

•••
•••
I think the buyer got a steal at $6500!

I do hope it's a true offer though, seems pointless to make stories up like these if not true.

•••
I think the buyer got a steal at $6500!

I do hope it's a true offer though, seems pointless to make stories up like these if not true.
I agree, I think he should go back, and throw in another 0, the buyer is just stealing this one, maybe a multi billion dollar company in play. This is an amazing name, he should reach out to all brokers, and let them know it is on the market.

•••
•••
•••
Fastflipping by name, Fastflipping by nature!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back