Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fast Flipping

Fast Profit BY Fast FlippingEstablished Member
Impact
Something amazing happen,

I Got Offer within 24hr. of Domain Purchase for AdsMaking.com

complaint store.

Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....

i update when sall is completed..

Thank you very much

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Given your who is phone number is in the wrong format, this post is likely bs, trying to sell his fast flipping services. You sure they didn’t sell you $6500 for a website package.

You shouldn’t come to an English speaking forum, and try to bs an offer for a poor grammar domain that makes no sense in the English language.

Ads making ? Sounds like you have a poor grasp of the English language, but a high level of lack of ethics.

Run away, and don’t ever come back

Last edited:
•••
If i got offered $65 for it i would take the money and run

•••
Hey guys don't be like that, He's a noob obviously, got an appraisal scam mail (probably). He's excited. I don't think he's making it up. We all received that email when we made our first purchase remember?

I received one the other week offering me 5 BTC. They asked for a certificate. I gladly told them to send across the 5 BTC first and that I'll come deliver the certificate in person. Oddly enough they never responded.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Newbie hand regs trademark domain
Helpful NP member shows newbie how to grace delete trademark domain
Newbie reinvests money on grammatically incorrect two word hand regged domain
with search volume 10 and CPC $0.
Newbie receives exactly $6,500 offer on new hand regged domain within 24 hours of registration.
Sounds plausible. :banghead:
Sounds like the appraisal scam or the luckiest SOB in the history of domaining?

redflagemoji.jpg

•••
Hey guys don't be like that, He's a noob obviously, got an appraisal scam mail (probably). He's excited. I don't think he's making it up. We all received that email when we made our first purchase remember?

•••
Hold my beer guys....I just got an offer of $7,218 for a name I haven't yet registered (but it is on my watch list). I can't share the name with you until the Western Union Money Gram the buyer is sending comes in. Buyer said he could only purchase the Money Gram for $10,000, but I will wire transfer back the difference when I register the name and transfer it to his account. Flipping is fun, ain't it?. :xf.grin: :xf.laugh::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
The moderator should remove this post immediately and warn the poster for giving misleading information.

•••
This thread just makes me laugh, it keeps reminding me of the guy whos posting on here asking $56million for a robot insurance name

•••
Read his original post first, before you say he is not even making it up, you didn't even read the fact he said he got a call, given his format of his phone number is wrong on whois, further shows this is BS.

This has nothing to do with a noob, and an email, and everything to do with ethics.

"Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....'

Last edited:
•••
1) Use escrow
2) Dont pay for any appraisal services

•••

complaint store.

Thank you very much

complaint store. Did he mean 'complete story'. :xf.wink:

Also, did he mean 'Assmaking' and not 'Adsmaking':-P

Last edited:
•••
•••
Get me some popcorn here.. and let me wonder why my AdsClub,com didn't get any interesting offer till date :( lol

•••
This is a perfect example of Human psychology for money. Show human beings that you can make a quick buck and they will buy whatever you say . We are inherently optimistic and try to believe a good news. Be it domains , Cryptocurrency , ICOs ..or whatever.

This is going on for ages , look how many reply this thread has received.

This reminds me of the famous dialogue from Naval Ravikant. "There are no get rich Quick Schemes." "If there is any then the other person is trying to get even more richer of you."

•••
I think 6500 is a # that scammers love. It’s strange but I have now had 6 offers this year (that I believe were real leads) 4 of those offers for 6500 (different names / too much for 3 of them). But the 6500 offers were all bs. But I kind of expected when there we so inflated but “real” enough I had to let it play through to be sure. Strange 6500 keeps coming up around odd situations, at least for me hahahah

•••
Congratulations!
Can you provide more infos plz?
(I think you have to move this post to sales area, because it is not "'Domain Industry News" :) )

•••
•••
Congratulations.
You made quite a stir on NP. Please don't waste our time.
Get the deal done and post facts, not some BS statements.

•••

complaint store.

Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....

i update when sall is completed..

Thank you very much

con art·ist
noun
informal
  1. a person who cheats or tricks others by persuading them to believe something that is not true.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Seems fishy, but if they wanna do an escrow then Congrats on a great flip.

•••
That was quick. Anyway, like they say, "If it sounds too good to be true, then, it probably is".
Just be careful.

Keep us updated if the deal goes through.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back