Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fast Flipping

Fast Profit BY Fast FlippingEstablished Member
Impact
Something amazing happen,

I Got Offer within 24hr. of Domain Purchase for AdsMaking.com

complaint store.

Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....

i update when sall is completed..

Thank you very much

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sniff sniff... what's that I smell?? :cow: Sh*t.

One things for sure, the OP got us all talking and reading his thread. So if he was looking for attention it certainly worked. :bookworm:

•••
I smelled the rat first, smelled fishy from the get go.

•••
•••
great turnaround congrats! this is great proof that all the good names are taken....keep domaining!

•••
Sniff sniff... what's that I smell?? :cow: Sh*t.

One things for sure, the OP got us all talking and reading his thread. So if he was looking for attention it certainly worked. :bookworm:

euh
yeah
but for all the wrong reasons.

who wants to make frontpages for wrong reasons

•••
Hello,

Would you be interested in buying AdsKo.com at $219 ?

Thanks,
Adam

PS : We will use escrow service for the safe and secure transaction. The prices are inclusive of escrow fees. We are not spammers.

Disclaimer : If you did not intend to receive these emails kindly reply us unsubscribe. We will remove your email from any future contact. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

•••
Reminds me of swamp land in Florida for sale.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back