Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fast Flipping

Fast Profit BY Fast FlippingEstablished Member
Impact
Something amazing happen,

I Got Offer within 24hr. of Domain Purchase for AdsMaking.com

complaint store.

Yesterday night I register AdsMaking.com domain name..just a after few hours I got call from someone who is asking for this Domain name, negotiate about price in first discussion and called me again in morning .we talked about father sells process....

i update when sall is completed..

Thank you very much

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If i got offered $65 for it i would take the money and run

•••
What does he want to demonstrate?
Does he think there are stupid people here?
Surreal and grotesque.

•••
thane.jpg

Somebody get this guy an infomercial who needs to flip houses, when they can flip domains for $6500 a night.

•••
He just want to get attention , nobody noticed when he created profile . This is the only way to get . Please add some proofs of offer you received or you created escrow profile in which we can see the details . Anyway Good Luck with Domaining adventure (y)

•••
i see that u r from india but your mobile number has usa isd code (+ 1 instead of +91 )

•••
It won't. This is either BS or a scam appraisal.

Probably. But he should still update us let's see how far the BS goes.

•••
Don't even need to read the whole thread. Sounds like BS lol.

Red flags everywhere.

•••
Get me some popcorn here.. and let me wonder why my AdsClub,com didn't get any interesting offer till date :( lol

•••
This guy has a trade score of 0, not sure what his use on namepros is going forward, but he is not to be trusted based on his own actions.

•••
Ah, No Google, No CPC, Surely this domain name should have the banner

And absolutely No Competitors in this unique field.

I thought it was only the Oldies on here that still believed that pre-internet-days mantra
"There's No such thing as bad Publicity"

•••
Don’t be so mean guys op just doesn’t have his grammar down. Pretty sure he meant he sold it for $6.500 net profit of -$4. Not bad

•••
Maybe the original post is a social experiment to see how we in the community would respond to a claim that seems unlikely. Anyway, I hope the OP posts again so that we can put this to rest. :-/

•••
This is a perfect example of Human psychology for money. Show human beings that you can make a quick buck and they will buy whatever you say . We are inherently optimistic and try to believe a good news. Be it domains , Cryptocurrency , ICOs ..or whatever.

This is going on for ages , look how many reply this thread has received.

This reminds me of the famous dialogue from Naval Ravikant. "There are no get rich Quick Schemes." "If there is any then the other person is trying to get even more richer of you."

•••
I buy everything to do with ads and wouldn't buy it for reg fee even if it had sold in past.

•••
Too good to be true. Genuine proof first, then I'll believe.

•••
I think 6500 is a # that scammers love. It’s strange but I have now had 6 offers this year (that I believe were real leads) 4 of those offers for 6500 (different names / too much for 3 of them). But the 6500 offers were all bs. But I kind of expected when there we so inflated but “real” enough I had to let it play through to be sure. Strange 6500 keeps coming up around odd situations, at least for me hahahah

•••
Early to rejoice. Money should be in your pocket, not in the offer)

•••
Awesome news.
Congratulations to a great start in the business

•••
So, OP, any news on the deal completion? Or complation? Or father development? Or whatever you call it...

•••
yes new development
the owner now asking abouit its value on appraisal thread

;)

•••
I think he put up the appraisal thread first (mins)

•••
Admaking ? more like AdsFaking.

•••
Hold my beer guys....I just got an offer of $7,218 for a name I haven't yet registered (but it is on my watch list). I can't share the name with you until the Western Union Money Gram the buyer is sending comes in. Buyer said he could only purchase the Money Gram for $10,000, but I will wire transfer back the difference when I register the name and transfer it to his account. Flipping is fun, ain't it?. :xf.grin: :xf.laugh::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
What happened to your domain name sale for $ 6500? Did you get the money? Was the deal went through successfully or it was just a fake deal? Please share.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back