Dynadot

How OLD were you when you got into domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How OLD were you when you got into domaining?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • <17

votes
    46.9%
  • 18 - 25

votes
    21.4%
  • 26 - 35

votes
    18.9%
  • 36 - 45

votes
    9.2%
  • 46 - 55

votes
    2.6%
  • 55+

votes
    1.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Hello folks :)

I thought this would be an interesting thread. I know there have been polls on age etc, But I don't recall a thread about how old you were when you got into domaining. :tri:

Wasn't quite sure which forum to put this in. So if it's in the wrong forum then Admin/Mods..would you kindly move :)

I'll start it off..
I was 15 when I got into domaining. ;)

And sorry, If I happened not to include YOUR age group :tri: :p

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I got into the domain business when I was 16 years old. ^_^

•••
•••
This year, lol.... 17 years old

•••
A young 49!!

It was almost 2 years ago, so, uh, well, a , uh, young 49!!!!

Frank

•••
•••
15 year old. I've been going for 2 years now. Actually, I do domaining as a side line. And websites as my main area.

•••
Zeeble said:
15 year old. I've been going for 2 years now. Actually, I do domaining as a side line. And websites as my main area.

I do it on the side as well, since it deals with web development as well. :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
16-17...had my first webpage up when i was 15 on AOL's memberspace (lol) jumped to simplenet before yahoo bought it (lol) then moved into domains right around 16-17...been truckin on ever since.

•••
24, but I wish I had started when I started hanging out on the inet in 95 :D

•••
•••
I started domaining when I was 93 years old.. It's been about 7 years now! :tu:

•••
•••
14 yr. old when I got into websites, I was 15 when I got into domaining. I no longer register to sell anymore but still have 100s of domains and uncountable amount of website projects.

Its cool to see so many younger people, when I got into the online fourm thing at 14 it was strange since most of the people in the big webmaster forums are alot older and more experenced than I was at the time. But I have learned almost everything I know about business and web development from other people online and these fourms are great resources!

•••
for me 34
but when my child is born im going to have him crawl acrross the keyboard and regg that name for him or her so then my child could say i was 7days old when i regged my first domain

•••
I am 14 right now and I started this year but hopefully I will get more involved in a little while.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back