Dynadot

question How Old Were You When You Started Domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Billy Wagner

Nameplicity.comTop Member
Impact
Hey Guys,

Just curious as to what age you where when you discovered/started domaining. I was 25, but wish I would have been around 18 or 19 when I started. I would have much more knowledge, not to mention more money (hopefully!) than I do now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Started first domains in 1995. I was 26. However, did not get heavily involved until 2003.

Had first girlfriend. Girlfriend left because she said I loved domain and technology more than her. I couldn't agree more. I couldn't blame her. I was bidding on domain auctions even when I was half asleep with pizza slide falling to the way side.

I told her even before I leave this world, my hand would reached out of the coffin and fingers would probably be clicking on the mouse... bidding on that last domain. Then I can happily say farewell. She left with a pair of wide eyes. Until this day, still probably have no idea what the heck I was talking about.

Second girl friend gave me ultimatum that it's either her or else. I opted for "else" and here I am in year 2016, posting to this thread with you nice folks, my fellow domainers :)

Oh the good old memories. By the way. What a fun topic. Kudos to the host.

That's hard core!!! lol So is there a lucky third girlfriend? Perhaps you should date a fellow domainer and you two could buy domains together. :)

•••
I started about 2 years ago, age 36. No crazy stories as of yet, still working on that :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back