IT.COM

offers Holding.Company got offer $xx,xxx

NameSilo
Watch

What is the best offer i can accept ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $x,xxx,xxx

votes
    41.5%
  • $xxx,xxx

votes
    58.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I got offer $50,000 in this 24 hr .

What do you think guys ?

I believe it will be correct if i wait for the right offer between $xxx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx. it can come from investor or enduser.

Please give me your opinion

Best Regards

Al Marri

upload_2019-10-22_11-35-52.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How is holding.company better than holding.com?

Care to explain?

I know most of you will throw jabs at me for my kind of choice .

But is my choice, although It sounds weird to you BUT If I was to choose between holding.com and holding.company

Am sorry I will go for holding.company is my choice and I will probably pay more for holding.company, that doesn't mean holding.com is not good, it is a great name but my heart beats for holding.company no biasness is just me

Maybe I and the buyer of all.life has something in common although I would rather spend $25,000 for alllife.com than all.life, But because of the word *choice* buyer preferred all.life and bought it without regrets.

Same for me with the choice of holding.com and holding.company

•••
3- I believe that much this name will be sale more than $x,xxx,xxx , $xx,xxx,xxx.

That's only what you Think and what you believing, And You have the right to list it even for 50m, But in the Reality You won't get an offer of more than 15k.

Last edited:
•••
Years ago holding companies were more common. But even if the term were still in regular use, what kind of a company would want such a name? A holding company? Why? - a firm that happens to be a holding company would want a domain that matches its name, not just a domain that declares that it is a holding company.

So the market for this domain is only a company that wants to call itself "Holding Company" and who would that be? In the history of firms that are holding companies, has there ever been one that wanted to call itself "Holding Company" - this is a legal term that defines what the company does, that is generally not something it wants to advertise. Holding Company implies a sort of shell game hiding behind or in front of which there are other companies actually running the show.

This is an example of a domain that sounds good in principle, but its high value is perceived by those who lack business experience.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Holding.Compa
I know most of you will throw jabs at me for my kind of choice .

But is my choice, although It sounds weird to you BUT If I was to choose between holding.com and holding.company

Am sorry I will go for holding.company is my choice and I will probably pay more for holding.company, that doesn't mean holding.com is not good, it is a great name but my heart beats for holding.company no biasness is just me

Maybe I and the buyer of all.life has something in common although I would rather spend $25,000 for alllife.com than all.life, But because of the word *choice* buyer preferred all.life and bought it without regrets.

Same for me with the choice of holding.com and holding.company

Thank you so much Everything clear for them Now . :xf.grin: they have to take lesson from you :ROFL:

•••
Look at this "holding.com " Minimum offer $50,000 .

Show attachment 132651

1- Holding.company batter than Holding.com + holdingcompany.com etc... all ext do you know that!.

2- i got many offers for that name , i reject all those offers :) .

3- I believe that much this name will be sale more than $x,xxx,xxx , $xx,xxx,xxx.

Why do you think holding.company has more value than holding.com?!

I like holding.company more but I know that holding.com has higher value. In business what we like does not necessarily translate to higher value.

For example I like fast.horse which sounds very cool name but its value is less than FastHorse.com

Offers are good value indicator, what was the highest official offer that you got so far? (ex: offer made through a platform with accept/decline button)

Last edited:
•••

Business is not about what you believe, business is about market value. If you are serious about domaining then you have to treat it as a business, and I think you are investing a lot of time and money in domaining so please take it seriously and price your domains according to market value not according to your wishful dreams! or else your will fail eventually wasting your most precious resources (time & money).

There are many ways to determine market value of a domain, here are some of them:
- talk with the experts
- post your domain at appraisal section at Namepros
- do market analysis yourself & check comparable sales data (you can use namebio for that)
- order a professional appraisal service
- try to hire a pro broker to sell your domain, if they reject it then know that your domain has no high value.

We are here to give honest straight forward advice, if your domain truly has 6 or 7 figures value then many of us will tell you to not accept anything less than that. Also we will be happy to see a big sale for you no doubt.

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
holding dot com is probably worth more than holding.company - it has far more applications, is shorter, and is a dot com. However, holding.company is a completely different application.

As I explained above, holding.company has limited appeal. As I have stated before, in other threads where the owner has discussed his dot company domains, he will be lucky to sell it for $10,000.

Honestly, if I were selling such a domain I would just list it. I wouldn't make all these posts discussing it, not here at NP, not anywhere. Anyone who wants to spend serious money on a domain is going to Google it and will arrive at threads like this one where no one is valuing the domain at millions.

Last edited:
•••
holding dot com is probably worth more than holding.company - it has far more applications, is shorter, and is a dot com. However, holding.company is a completely different application.

As I explained above, holding.company has limited appeal. As I have stated before, in other threads where the owner has discussed his dot company domains, he will be lucky to sell it for $10,000.

Honestly, if I were selling such a domain I would just list it. I wouldn't make all these posts discussing it, not here at NP, not anywhere. Anyone who wants to spend serious money on a domain is going to Google it and will arrive at threads like this one where no one is valuing the domain at millions.

Say all that info to Google to learn from you , They already build project on X.Company , Sorry Google . :xf.grin:

•••
Holding.Compa

Thank you so much Everything clear for them Now . :xf.grin: they have to take lesson from you :ROFL:

Lol ok, 0 reviews for him, and who is he so we can take lessons from him?

Last edited:
•••
Registering a new extension for a few bucks and paying five million for the same extension are two very different things.

•••
Say all that info to Google to learn from you , They already build project on X.Company , Sorry Google . :xf.grin:
They did not bought x.com as it is already owned by some billionaire and they would not have the budget to go after that as it would have taken millions n millions of dollars to convince that dude to let it go. Thats why they choose some random tld just like they chose abc.xyz. These tlds were not relevant from the start but became relevant only after some big company chose them for their side projects. Also I found only 24 sales of .company at namebio and biggest sale is $4000 that too is your purchase of energy.company. So I think you should accept the offer as it would be good for the .company tld because then you have a public data to back up your asking price for your other single letter .company names.

Last edited:
•••
Let’s not lose sight of that there is no offer. Just a suspected scam message asking him to email.

•••
B-) When i sale for $x,xxx,xxx and i will ;) let me see you guys because i really need your opinions.

Thank you for all of you , because i be more strong for each time i get new opinion :rolleyes:

(y)

•••
The best advice I can give....

Take the offer, lower your buy now and ask him to purchase through the platform he made the offer on.
Cross your T's, dot your i's and see if the deal closes.

Period, nothing more to discuss.

•••
Sell it, if you can.

Last edited:
•••
Wouldn't be the first time you got a bogus offer on one of your .company names if I recall correctly.

Anyway, not worth $50K. But you know, I know you made sales to back up costs of your names for another decade or so. Chances are you will be quite profitable in the long run. Even though I'm not the biggest ngTLD fan I bet your odds are way better than the average domainer operating in .com.

•••
He reported that he sold one .company domain (hamburger) for $1000. over a year ago and one for $3000. ten months ago (development). There’s really no reason that any of the others are necessarily worth as much, or more.

Does $4000. pay the renewal costs on his domains for a decade? He could tell us - I don’t know, but right here
https://www.namepros.com/threads/development-company-sold-roi-20669-23.1119109/page-2#post-7067544
he reports annual renewal fees as high as $435 for some of his .company domains, so doesn’t look like four grand will take him very far.

He’s also spent a fair amount on advertising banners at NamePros that I’ve seen maybe elsewhere too.

Plus - he didn’t acquire all of these domains for just a few bucks each. You didn’t know that, did you?

I’m not against what he’s trying to do just injecting a dose of reality here.

Last edited:
•••
The renewal standard price :rolleyes: i'm thankful God

upload_2019-10-24_15-1-32.png

upload_2019-10-24_15-1-58.png

•••
He reported that he sold one .company domain (hamburger) for $1000. over a year ago and one for $3000. ten months ago (development). There’s really no reason that any of the others are necessarily worth as much, or more.

Does $4000. pay the renewal costs on his domains for a decade? He could tell us - I don’t know, but right here
https://www.namepros.com/threads/development-company-sold-roi-20669-23.1119109/page-2#post-7067544
he reports annual renewal fees as high as $435 for some of his .company domains, so doesn’t look like four grand will take him very far.

He’s also spent a fair amount on advertising banners at NamePros that I’ve seen maybe elsewhere too.

Plus - he didn’t acquire all of these domains for just a few bucks each. You didn’t know that, did you?

I’m not against what he’s trying to do just injecting a dose of reality here.

You're right. I don't know at all what his acquisition costs and renewals are for the premiums among them. I gave him a fair deal of criticism before as his asking prices are delusional looking at the current market. I mean, developing/company sold here on NP for $6. However, looks to me there are only a couple that are premium at maybe $40 a pop and a nice bunch that could easily be sold if you'd like to liquidate so no money lost.

All I'm saying is, don't give him crap where he doesn't deserve it. I don't know all the facts but if you look into his names and the numbers it adds up. It's a bet worthy to make with a good .company portfolio.

•••
Dear @NameDeck i want to let you know i got offers between $x,xxx - $xxx,xxx And there's some companies ask me how much i want for all single-letter . I own 50% of single-letter .

I'm work hard and focus on my goal only i will get my goal ;) .

•••
Any update from the buyer?

•••
nice names. I only have Token.company :) will sell it cheap !

•••
Any update from the buyer?

I inform him my price more than his offer , i think even he offer $xxx,xxx i will not accept it , i'm looking for $x,xxx,xxx than i will think .

:)

•••
Back