NameSilo

Holding.Company got offer $xx,xxx

Labeled as offers in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by Almarri.Company, Oct 22, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

?

What is the best offer i can accept ?

1. $x,xxx,xxx

21 vote(s)
    40.4%
  2. $xxx,xxx

31 vote(s)
    59.6%
Total: 52 vote(s)
  1. FavourB

FavourB Established Member

Oh my gosh with all the hate, these page is already at page 4:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Some good listed domain that are for lesser price haven't even hit 1/2 page...

Let's all get busy and stop the hate:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Irony of life:xf.grin:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Sutruk

Sutruk Established Member

He asked for opinions, so I gave my opinion, as plain as that.

All.Life and New.World make sense and sold for a fair price.

Asking $5M for holding.company is just a bad joke.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  3. FavourB

FavourB Established Member

Sorry but is not your domain, neither is it your asking price!!!

I have seen a domain listed for 9,9999,9999 and it is .in

Did i bash the seller or the domain NO!

He dropped a poll up there for us to vote
    Just Vote!!!

4. Sutruk

Sutruk Established Member

Man, he has opened the thread and asked for opinions, so here are our opinions.

Vote? I don't see the real price range there, that would be from $xxx to $x,xxx with luck.

5. Brands.International

Brands.International formerly lolwarrior Gold Account VIP

I think energy given to this thread should be focused on different venue, like LInkedIn, as there are end users for your names, particularly when you wish you sell in higher price range.

Name like Holding / Company can realistically go for 3k-25k in 2019, imo, maybe more, but with probabilities sharply down. To say you would reject X XXX XXX kind of offers, when there are some similar alternatives to .company names ... (think of extensions like .business, .solutions, etc) ... I am not sure whether you do right thing with that.

I think you made very good investment with your 1 letter .company names, but still, if someone who is serious end user will get unrealistic quote from you for, let's say for Q / Company, they might opt to go with Q / solutions, Q / holdings, Q / group or Q / industries .. of course, they do not have exact semantic meanings, but they might be much easier to get and good alternatives to your name.

So I would say, be patient with your new gTLD holdings - If I remember correctly now they have standard renewal for .company, and it seems you have extended them until 2028, which is great...so now enjoy and wait!

Or, if you want to have some buzz, do it on LinkedIN - here it is not the right audience, as people who have real money and are here are experienced domain investors who buy for discounted wholesale prices, and will not pay you the desired price - and those who are not experienced usually do not have any money, so again, no use. . Imho.

:)

6. Almarri.Company

Almarri.Company AZ.Company VIP

Yes my friend :) for that i own Billionaire.Company i keep it for my company in future :ROFL:

7. atinc

atinc Entrepreneur VIP

Are there any follow ups since Tuesday?

I think it is a good offer and you should accept it imo. Trust me 7 figures or even 6 figures is not possible for this domain. It is a very nice domain but not 6-7 figure one.

Wish you best of luck.

8. Almarri.Company

Will see we have the time hopefully i see you at that time .B-)

9. Haroon Basha

Haroon Basha IZUQ.COM VIP

Whether the offer of $ 50,000 genuine or fake, or if this domain is worth 1 million or 5 million dollar, one thing is for sure; this domain name is getting good free publicity here.

10. Boudi Kai

Boudi Kai HiMuscle.com Blue Account

As long it's through an escrow service take the 50k (y)

Cheers
    Boudi Kai

11. Jonathan Beadle

Jonathan Beadle Established Member

12. winst

winst Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

To me, Holding.Company is better than HoldingCompany.com because it is shorter. But I don't see other companies that want rebrand their domain name with a spelled out Company from .com. X.company makes sense because Google's parent company is "Alphabet", but I don't see Google become Google.company, because Google is a brand, not just a "company".

While there might be many holding companies in the world, but they don't necessarily want to call themselves "Holding.Company". Again, this has to do with branding. Just like a Chinese restaurant may not want a domain name called "Chinese.Restaurant" but will use "ChinaKitchen.com" as a brand.

On the other hand, none of this matters. If a buyer has the money, he or she will buy whatever the domain name regardless what average people think or how much it might be worth. Many of the domain name bought over the years ended up not active after a few years and forgotten.

13. trap3

trap3 Top Member VIP

The OP clearly needs to check himself into rehab.
    Soon..... ;)

14. Almarri.Company

Holding.Company the only one around the world i think you know what that meaning for all holding companies .

Holding.Company can be amazing umbrella for many companies even for all holding companies.

15. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

So, at this point it is pretty clear that the point of this thread was just promotion and marketing.
    Maybe the thread should be moved to the appropriate forum.

Brad

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  16. Almarri.Company

You have to know :) when you and some people don't know what the Holding.Company mean for holding companies for sure i have to give them something to make them easy to understanding B-)

17. Domain_savvy

Domain_savvy Established Member

The YouTube video is more absurd. Oh gosh.
    All the best with your portfolio valuation.

18. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Top Member VIP

Right now as we speak, there are many single word .company domains expiring with no bids. Just take a look....

https://www.namesilo.com/Marketplac...&domain_search_dashes=&domain_search_numbers=

You won't find ever, any good single dictionary words in .com. Hardly even .net and .org.

I like some of the Almarri domains, but I think there will be a very, very long hold time. I have no idea what prices would be.

Just saying, we should be realistic in our businesses. These .company domains are not remotely mainstream.

I would take the 50,000. Just be sure to confirm they mean us dollars. :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  19. Dave

Dave Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I think I recall reading you've owned 1000 .company domains for 4-5 years and haven't sold 1 of them?

Do the the single letter and top keywords carry premium?

That means you have spent anywhere from $36,000 to low 6 figures in that time, and have made no money back.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

20. Almarri.Company

I own around 150- 200 domain names i focus in .company , So now i have more than 50 high quality domain names this is my goal .

I sold 2 of my domain names & rejected many offers between xx,xxx - xxx,xxx .

I sold Hamburger.company for $1000 + development.company for $3000 .

I'm thankful God to give me this chance .

Next step of my deal will be between $xx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx .

Sure i will sharing with you guys for any new details . :)

21. Dave

Dave Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Ok so you've still likely invested into 5 figures (due to renewal fees and premium pricing) and made back just $4000. That is over the span of 4-5 years.

Isn't this telling you anything?

22. Almarri.Company

Yes before there's one problem the renew of single-letter was $500 however the renewal price now for single-letter $9

So i own 50% of single-letter so the renewal price per year = $117 .

Just patience and keep going until get the goal , I don't see my self i lose the money since i believe for one great deal back my money + big profit

Some people think i'm work with out goal , No my friends i'm work on that goal since 2014 until now .

I'm proud of myself .

For any Investor " Do what you believe and use your mind you will get what you want "

23. 55Domains

55Domains Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

what a load of bs from start to finish, sure got lucky that those 1Letter dropped to standard renewal and that way you might make a few K profit in the end... none of these will ever sell for the delusional $1m+ price tags thou, odds are stacked against you big time, and if thats the case then why play the hand at all... make the best out of the fact that you got some decent ones, sell them for whatever you can, collect the cash and move on... even if you do one day by miracle sell one of these for 100k+ w/e, by then opportunity cost of not selling whenever possible and reinvesting the right way, will have been much higher...

24. The Rover

The Rover Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Ding, ding. Good to see at least a few others here who can smell B.S. Nothing but promotion and warm fuzzies for someone who perhaps hasn't had many offers.

I think it's clear this thread was created as more of a lame gloat fest, rather that seeking legitimate "advice". At the end of the day, (if your offer is even legit) I think many of us here (who take this business seriously) know that you'll likely be accepting virtually any offer you recieve for holding.company.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  25. The Rover

The Rover Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Dude, you're 100% full of B.S. No one has time for this.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice