Dynadot

offers Holding.Company got offer $xx,xxx

NameSilo
Watch

What is the best offer i can accept ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $x,xxx,xxx

votes
    41.5%
  • $xxx,xxx

votes
    58.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I got offer $50,000 in this 24 hr .

What do you think guys ?

I believe it will be correct if i wait for the right offer between $xxx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx. it can come from investor or enduser.

Please give me your opinion

Best Regards

Al Marri

upload_2019-10-22_11-35-52.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh my gosh with all the hate, these page is already at page 4:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Some good listed domain that are for lesser price haven't even hit 1/2 page...

Let's all get busy and stop the hate:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Irony of life:xf.grin:

•••
Why don't you contact the buyers of all.life and new.world and tell them the bought crappy domains for huge amount or rather call them fool, like the spent your money.

Or maybe offer them alllife.com or newworld.com if you think you are wiser.

EVERYONE has choice that is why we are humans, that is why we have those who are atheist and yet we still have religious leaders under these same earth.....

this is a matter of choice! Choice!!

The beauty of a domain lies in the eyes of the end-user..

.com might be the king, but not every enduser out there needs your .com, because of the word choice.

Dont come here and bash someone investment, Is not your investment, neither is it your belief, if you don't like the domain pass by and look for your choice domain.

For me i like it and I see beauty in it, all still because of the word choice! Choice!! Choice!!!

You see no market value = doesn't change anything those that love it will love it..

.com is better= doesn't change a thing, those that love it will still love it more than the .com

Thats the Irony of life .....so keep calm and pass by when you see something you don't like "another man's meal is another man poison"

Even if he sells it tomorrow morning, you gain nothing

And if he doesn't you still don't gain anything

So why the hate!!!

He asked for opinions, so I gave my opinion, as plain as that.

All.Life and New.World make sense and sold for a fair price.

Asking $5M for holding.company is just a bad joke.

Last edited:
•••
Please, try to sell yo

He asked for opinions, so I gave my opinion, as plain as that.

All.Life and New.World make sense and sold for a fair price.

Asking $5M for holding.company is just a bad joke.

Sorry but is not your domain, neither is it your asking price!!!

I have seen a domain listed for 9,9999,9999 and it is .in

Did i bash the seller or the domain NO!

He dropped a poll up there for us to vote
Just Vote!!!

•••
Sorry but is not your domain, neither is your asking price!!!

I have seen a domain listed for 9,9999,9999 and it is .in

Did i bash the seller or the domain NO!

He dropped a poll up there for us to vote
Just Vote!!!

Man, he has opened the thread and asked for opinions, so here are our opinions.

Vote? I don't see the real price range there, that would be from $xxx to $x,xxx with luck.

•••
I think energy given to this thread should be focused on different venue, like LInkedIn, as there are end users for your names, particularly when you wish you sell in higher price range.

Name like Holding / Company can realistically go for 3k-25k in 2019, imo, maybe more, but with probabilities sharply down. To say you would reject X XXX XXX kind of offers, when there are some similar alternatives to .company names ... (think of extensions like .business, .solutions, etc) ... I am not sure whether you do right thing with that.

I think you made very good investment with your 1 letter .company names, but still, if someone who is serious end user will get unrealistic quote from you for, let's say for Q / Company, they might opt to go with Q / solutions, Q / holdings, Q / group or Q / industries .. of course, they do not have exact semantic meanings, but they might be much easier to get and good alternatives to your name.

So I would say, be patient with your new gTLD holdings - If I remember correctly now they have standard renewal for .company, and it seems you have extended them until 2028, which is great...so now enjoy and wait!

Or, if you want to have some buzz, do it on LinkedIN - here it is not the right audience, as people who have real money and are here are experienced domain investors who buy for discounted wholesale prices, and will not pay you the desired price - and those who are not experienced usually do not have any money, so again, no use. . Imho.

:)

•••
You are the only one who think that your domain is worth Millions, But no one here agree with you. Be Realistic my friend. You Trying to be a Millionaire With just 1 sale and a low Quality domain. I'ts Like Waiting to Win a Lottery Without Even buying a ticket.

Yes my friend :) for that i own Billionaire.Company i keep it for my company in future :ROFL:

•••
Hello everyone

I got offer $50,000 in this 24 hr .

What do you think guys ?

I believe it will be correct if i wait for the right offer between $xxx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx. it can come from investor or enduser.

Please give me your opinion

Best Regards

Al Marri

Show attachment 132522

Are there any follow ups since Tuesday?

I think it is a good offer and you should accept it imo. Trust me 7 figures or even 6 figures is not possible for this domain. It is a very nice domain but not 6-7 figure one.

Wish you best of luck.

•••
This is the craziest thing I have read on this forum by far.

If you think your crappy domain is worth more than Holding.com, you don't know nothing about domaining, or you really thing we are all idiots here.

The best of all is that you are asking from $1M to $10M for a crappy domain that is not worth even $5k.

You will be lucky enough if some fool out there pays more than this for your domain.

So, or you live in a dream, or you think we are all idiots in this forum.

Will see we have the time hopefully i see you at that time .B-)

•••
Whether the offer of $ 50,000 genuine or fake, or if this domain is worth 1 million or 5 million dollar, one thing is for sure; this domain name is getting good free publicity here.

•••
As long it's through an escrow service take the 50k (y)

Cheers
Boudi Kai

•••
•••
To me, Holding.Company is better than HoldingCompany.com because it is shorter. But I don't see other companies that want rebrand their domain name with a spelled out Company from .com. X.company makes sense because Google's parent company is "Alphabet", but I don't see Google become Google.company, because Google is a brand, not just a "company".

While there might be many holding companies in the world, but they don't necessarily want to call themselves "Holding.Company". Again, this has to do with branding. Just like a Chinese restaurant may not want a domain name called "Chinese.Restaurant" but will use "ChinaKitchen.com" as a brand.

On the other hand, none of this matters. If a buyer has the money, he or she will buy whatever the domain name regardless what average people think or how much it might be worth. Many of the domain name bought over the years ended up not active after a few years and forgotten.

•••
The OP clearly needs to check himself into rehab.
Soon..... ;)

•••
To me, Holding.Company is better than HoldingCompany.com because it is shorter. But I don't see other companies that want rebrand their domain name with a spelled out Company from .com. X.company makes sense because Google's parent company is "Alphabet", but I don't see Google become Google.company, because Google is a brand, not just a "company".

While there might be many holding companies in the world, but they don't necessarily want to call themselves "Holding.Company". Again, this has to do with branding. Just like a Chinese restaurant may not want a domain name called "Chinese.Restaurant" but will use "ChinaKitchen.com" as a brand.

On the other hand, none of this matters. If a buyer has the money, he or she will buy whatever the domain name regardless what average people think or how much it might be worth. Many of the domain name bought over the years ended up not active after a few years and forgotten.

Holding.Company the only one around the world i think you know what that meaning for all holding companies .

Holding.Company can be amazing umbrella for many companies even for all holding companies.

•••
So, at this point it is pretty clear that the point of this thread was just promotion and marketing.
Maybe the thread should be moved to the appropriate forum.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
So, at this point it is pretty clear that the point of this thread was just promotion and marketing.

Brad

You have to know :) when you and some people don't know what the Holding.Company mean for holding companies for sure i have to give them something to make them easy to understanding B-)

•••
Holding.Company the only one around the world i think you know what that meaning for all holding companies .

Holding.Company can be amazing umbrella for many companies even for all holding companies.

The YouTube video is more absurd. Oh gosh.
All the best with your portfolio valuation.

•••
Right now as we speak, there are many single word .company domains expiring with no bids. Just take a look....

https://www.namesilo.com/Marketplac...&domain_search_dashes=&domain_search_numbers=

You won't find ever, any good single dictionary words in .com. Hardly even .net and .org.

I like some of the Almarri domains, but I think there will be a very, very long hold time. I have no idea what prices would be.

Just saying, we should be realistic in our businesses. These .company domains are not remotely mainstream.

I would take the 50,000. Just be sure to confirm they mean us dollars. :)

Last edited:
•••
I think I recall reading you've owned 1000 .company domains for 4-5 years and haven't sold 1 of them?

Do the the single letter and top keywords carry premium?

That means you have spent anywhere from $36,000 to low 6 figures in that time, and have made no money back.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

•••
I think I recall reading you've owned 1000 .company domains for 4-5 years and haven't sold 1 of them?

Do the the single letter and top keywords carry premium?

That means you have spent anywhere from $36,000 to low 6 figures in that time, and have made no money back.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I own around 150- 200 domain names i focus in .company , So now i have more than 50 high quality domain names this is my goal .

I sold 2 of my domain names & rejected many offers between xx,xxx - xxx,xxx .

I sold Hamburger.company for $1000 + development.company for $3000 .

I'm thankful God to give me this chance .

Next step of my deal will be between $xx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx .

Sure i will sharing with you guys for any new details . :)

•••
I own around 150- 200 domain names i focus in .company , So now i have more than 50 high quality domain names this is my goal .

I sold 2 of my domain names & rejected many offers between xx,xxx - xxx,xxx .

I sold Hamburger.company for $1000 + development.company for $3000 .

I'm thankful God to give me this chance .

Next step of my deal will be between $xx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx .

Sure i will sharing with you guys for any new details . :)

Ok so you've still likely invested into 5 figures (due to renewal fees and premium pricing) and made back just $4000. That is over the span of 4-5 years.

Isn't this telling you anything?

•••
Yes before there's one problem the renew of single-letter was $500 however the renewal price now for single-letter $9

So i own 50% of single-letter so the renewal price per year = $117 .

Just patience and keep going until get the goal , I don't see my self i lose the money since i believe for one great deal back my money + big profit

Some people think i'm work with out goal , No my friends i'm work on that goal since 2014 until now .

I'm proud of myself .

For any Investor " Do what you believe and use your mind you will get what you want "

•••
what a load of bs from start to finish, sure got lucky that those 1Letter dropped to standard renewal and that way you might make a few K profit in the end... none of these will ever sell for the delusional $1m+ price tags thou, odds are stacked against you big time, and if thats the case then why play the hand at all... make the best out of the fact that you got some decent ones, sell them for whatever you can, collect the cash and move on... even if you do one day by miracle sell one of these for 100k+ w/e, by then opportunity cost of not selling whenever possible and reinvesting the right way, will have been much higher...

•••

Brad

Ding, ding. Good to see at least a few others here who can smell B.S. Nothing but promotion and warm fuzzies for someone who perhaps hasn't had many offers.

"I'm proud of myself "...

"Sure i will sharing with you guys for any new details."..

+ Dozens of other self important statements.

I think it's clear this thread was created as more of a lame gloat fest, rather that seeking legitimate "advice". At the end of the day, (if your offer is even legit) I think many of us here (who take this business seriously) know that you'll likely be accepting virtually any offer you recieve for holding.company.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back