IT.COM

offers Holding.Company got offer $xx,xxx

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is the best offer i can accept ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $x,xxx,xxx

votes
    41.5%
  • $xxx,xxx

votes
    58.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I got offer $50,000 in this 24 hr .

What do you think guys ?

I believe it will be correct if i wait for the right offer between $xxx,xxx - $x,xxx,xxx. it can come from investor or enduser.

Please give me your opinion

Best Regards

Al Marri

upload_2019-10-22_11-35-52.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold 2 of my domain names & rejected many offers between xx,xxx - xxx,xxx .

I sold Hamburger.company for $1000 + development.company for $3000 .

So you got an offer for Hamburger for $1K and sold it and yet you have received multiple xxx,xxx offers and rejected them? Is this correct?

•••
So you got an offer for Hamburger for $1K and sold it and yet you have received multiple xxx,xxx offers and rejected them? Is this correct?

Correct , I will not sale any domain for $x,xxx :), So it depend on the domain name .

For : single-letter for sure i will not accept any offers less than $x,xxx,xxx .

•••
Notice how he doesn’t answer the question.
He’s posted about many of these .company “offers” on NP and not one that he posted about on NP, including the one mentioned in this thread, turned out to be legitimate.
You missed your calling my friend. You should have been a politician the way you’re able to ignore a question and respond with barely relevant half truths.

Last edited:
•••
Correct, I will not sale any domain for $x,xxx :)

Except Hamburger.company & development.company obviously

•••
Simple : those my domains so i believe many of them have high value.

I can give special offer in any time i want ,also it depend what's my plan for future .

wish best for all

•••
So how did the offer go? Any updates?

•••
•••
And you posted this rather than closing the deal.... Lesson learned yet or is that a male cow paddy I smell.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some people ask why think those name have value !!! when you see who visit my project you will understand ;)

upload_2019-10-28_12-11-55.png

•••
Some people ask why think those name have value !!! when you see who visit my project you will understand ;)

Show attachment 133152
Forget about your image and close the deal. Impress with a sale as at end of thread you will be still talking to yourself and still holding.

Last edited:
•••
Forget about your image and close the deal. Impress with a sale as at end of thread you will be still talking to yourself and still holding.
:ROFL: i recommend to keep yourself busy in your own things .

•••
Oh I can worry about my own things but it is in my best interest you actually make a sale as also invested in extension. If you come here and talk about a 50k offer that you haven't closed one can only wonder your motive did you want us to tell you how to counter well you only do that with low balls. You start a thread want an opinion get one and then mind your own business well this is my business go and close the sale.

•••
•••
The best offer you can accept can be way higher or lower than your pole you just need to accept it.
If you added a billion I would click as it would be best result go get em tiger.

•••

You're nearly spamming at this point (not technically since you're still playing within the forum rules) however, your overall demeanor and replies are very spammer-like. I mean, look around. Not a single person has placed a bid on any of your crappy domains that you continue to boast to be worth millions. You might think that this is great publicity for your domains, however, it honestly isn't in the slightest. It certainly isn't professional. As someone else has already stated - you have an offer? Great! How about simply accepting the offer and stop posting amateurish gloating nonsense. However, I think we all know that there aren't any offers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You're nearly spamming at this point (not technically since you're still playing within the forum rules) however, your overall demeanor and replies are very spammer-like. I mean, look around. Not a single person has placed a bid on any of your crappy domains that you continue to boast to be worth millions. You might think that this is great publicity for your domains, however, it honestly isn't in the slightest. It certainly isn't professional. As someone else has already stated - you have an offer? Great! How about simply accepting the offer and stop posting amateurish gloating nonsense. However, I think we all know that there aren't any offers.

Be calm and take your coffee , you will get better .:-,

•••
Whatever the price , we actually could not sell domain , we only sell idea based customer goal in the future

•••
Waiting for the right offer come from investor or end user . So offer have to be more $x,xxx,xxx .

If you get $1m plus offer EVER, ill stop eating bananas.

•••
•••
Correct , I will not sale any domain for $x,xxx :), So it depend on the domain name .

For : single-letter for sure i will not accept any offers less than $x,xxx,xxx .

:ROFL:

I am sorry. You made me laugh.

•••
•••
regarding the poll. do you mean what is the lowest offer i can accept?

•••
•••
Back